Thread: What i wish to see in Transformers 3

Default Re: What i wish to see in Transformers 3

Yeah, ravage needs to come back bee owned him, and more sideswipe, he didn't even have a part in tf2.
    Last edited by fallen_guy15; 10-07-2009 at 09:00 PM.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." - Optimus Prime

Punk ass decepticons

Default Re: Gun fight in open battlefield in the snow in tf3 please!

Yes! Very good idea! I would love to see this in Transformers 3, it would be epic, awesome and......well EPIC!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by fallen_guy15 View Post
    Yeah, ravage needs to come back bee owned him, and more sideswipe, he didn't even have a part in tf2.
    sideswipe had more of a part than sideways. or jolt.

more soundwave for sure, shockwav and alot more of sideswipe it looks like he can kick some major ass if he really gets into fight mode

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    are you for real
    hellz yeah!
    My brothers were mere fools...They choosed to not destroy this "Sun" just because there was life in this simple planet...but their sacrifice was useless, now. I claim this "Sun", and his Energon source, for the pride of Decepticon...and my master...

You can count me among the people who would be up for a battle in a snowfield.

Having snowfalls at the same time would be an interesting technical challenge as well; having snow falling and building up a little on bots and having it fall off when the bots move. Also, snow on the ground billowing up whenever bots walk or run or slam into the ground. All up, it would make for a highly 'interactive' environment for the bots.

Snow snow snow battle=D
    The history will not waits for you.

[QUOTE=Ultra Magnus;10670 Also, snow on the ground billowing up whenever bots walk or run or slam into the ground. All up, it would make for a highly 'interactive' environment for the bots.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can visualize this scene - it would be extraordinarily believable! And the sound effects that the Bots would make as they crunch, slide, roll and bang into the snow; would have such an impact on the scene
    Ultra Magnus:"I know you're BORED, Rodimus, but with the mantle of leadership come obligations."
    Rodimus Prime:"Mmm... Don't suppose I could interest you in a used mantle?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    - Simmons ( I have a feeling that he'll die in Transformers 3

- John Schwartzman as the DP
    I wouldn't be surprised by that happening to Simmons.

And I'd like to see John and Michael pair up again.
    If it's a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on.
    -Alfred Hitchcock

Off the top of my head:

After the events in Egypt, and the Fallen doing the Queen's Speech on TV, the government turns on NEST and the Autobots. They shut NEST down and try to imprison Prime and the gang.
    The Autobots do the only thing they can - rather than wage war against the humans they flee across America taking on new alt modes along the way, and go into hiding.

Meanwhile, a new Decepticon threat emerges, in the form of an invasion from space, led by Shockwave.

Secretly tailing the Decepticon army is a band of mercenary Autobots, called The Wreckers. Led by Magnus, an ex-General who fought alongside Prime in the Cybertron wars. Springer, Hound and Blurr amongst others round out the team. Magnus holds a powerful grudge against Prime, that will lead to a spectacular confrontation, during which a terrible secret from Prime's past will be revealed..!

In hot pursuit of the Autobots is a covert hunter-gatherer squad of Allspark-Mech wearing humans, led by a mysterious female agent whose mech is emblazoned with a 'Circuit Breaker' decal.

All four groups will come together to fight an epic battle against an alien force that threatens to destroy the Earth.

Add to it, redo it, mock it, smash it down...

Possible scenes:

The Allspark-Mech suits are eventually taken over, remotely controlled with the human operators still inside by Soundwave and used as slave-warriors in the battle against the Autobots. All are eventually destroyed, except for Circuit Breaker, who sides with the Autobots at the last moment.

During the final battle, Magnus and Prime put aside their differences and fight side by side, combining their might to take down the final threat. It is here where Magnus earns his 'Ultra' title.

Soundwave's minions could include the Insecticons; three Frenzy/Ravage-sized insectoid robots with specialized attacks. It is the Insecticons who help take down the Allspark-Mechs. Bombshell leads the charge.

The robots-on-the-run theme is designed to allow the Autobots some breathing space. They're basically on a road trip across America. This gives them ample opportunity to interact with human society, and to reflect on their purpose here on Earth as a group. Some quality character scenes could come out of this. Sam and Mikaela will join them, as Sam has been kicked out of college, and Mikaela's father has been sent back to jail.

Another (fairly obvious) idea, involves the Decepticons setting off a 'Doomsday' Allspark pulse from space, which causes every electronic/artificial device on Earth to come together in a wave and form a kind of metallic/electronic landscape designed to smother the Earth and create a suitable environment in which to start a New Age of Transformer life, lead of course by the Decepticons. I don't see why this shell, this living, 'breathing' mass of Earth-devouring machinery couldn't be named...Unicron.

Default Controversial:

While on the run from the government the Autobots are ambushed by the Decepticons. During the firefight the Twins are critically damaged by Blitzwing, who leaves them to die in a scrapyard. The fading robots combine in an attempt to share and conserve power, and go into stasis lock.

They awaken to find themselves being operated on by a group of strange, eccentric old robots who appear to be made up of rusty motorcycle parts.

To their horror, the twins realise that they've been fused together into one Frankenstein-esque robot body, controlled by two minds! The Junkions, as the motorcycle robots refer to themselves, tell the story of how they came to Earth to hide from the Decepticons, and found an ideal place to hide in the form of an Earthern junkyard. They invite Mudflap and Skids to join their ranks, offering them a safe place to live out their lives.

The schizophrenic Mudflap and Skids eventually convince the Junkions to join the fight against the Decepticons. They lead the charge as the new King(s) of the Junkions, and earn their place in Autobot Legend!

Banned

Default Re: Controversial:

come to think of it, i want to see an autobot betray the autobots...i just think it would be a perfect dramatic part...and a character that everybody loves too

Frankly i don't care who is in the next one . as long as Starscream is in it Im

Thumbs up Re: Controversial:

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    While on the run from the government the Autobots are ambushed by the Decepticons. During the firefight the Twins are critically damaged by Blitzwing, who leaves them to die in a scrapyard. The fading robots combine in an attempt to share and conserve power, and go into stasis lock.

They awaken to find themselves being operated on by a group of strange, eccentric old robots who appear to be made up of rusty motorcycle parts.

To their horror, the twins realise that they've been fused together into one Frankenstein-esque robot body, controlled by two minds! The Junkions, as the motorcycle robots refer to themselves, tell the story of how they came to Earth to hide from the Decepticons, and found an ideal place to hide in the form of an Earthern junkyard. They invite Mudflap and Skids to join their ranks, offering them a safe place to live out their lives.

The schizophrenic Mudflap and Skids eventually convince the Junkions to join the fight against the Decepticons. They lead the charge as the new King(s) of the Junkions, and earn their place in Autobot Legend!
    you got some pretty cool ideas there.

We need Sideswipe!

Banned

we already do

I would love to see Sam and Lennox get a chance to 'Mech up'. Sam hasn't even touched a weapon yet.
    In the cartoon Daniel and his father got an exoskeleton. I would like to see this explored and expanded upon somewhat. The Nest team should develope the Transformers technology and upgraded their weaponry to include transforming Mechs.
    I do think Michaela should die (not because I don't like her) but to see where it takes Sam mentally. It will give him the opportunity to fight back and become the hero ala John Conner. I am also thinking of something similar to Wikus van de Merwe from District 9. A guy who doesn't want to be involved but is just pushed way too far until he snaps. I want to see him cut loose in an awesome Mech backed up by only Bumblebee vs. numerous Decepticons.
    I really want this movie to be the Empire Strikes Back of the series. All the main characters lose everything dear to them but rise above in the end.
    Killing characters doesn't mean nobody likes them. It is more meaningful if you kill a well loved main character thats for sure.

I really want this movie to be the Empire Strikes Back of the series. All the main characters lose everything dear to them but rise above in the end.
    Killing characters doesn't mean nobody likes them. It is more meaningful if you kill a well loved main character thats for sure.
    I would love to see this movie take the emotions in a whole new level. I agree with getting rid of a beloved character OTHER than sam, but maybe not Mekala..maybe one of the witwikey parents like the father ala Peter Parker's Uncle.
    TF3 shouldnt be a futuristic movie with robotized suits - remember this is supposed to take place in present day...can humans build robotized suits that transform? If they can fit it in nicely, maybe Sam can somehow fire a gun out of desperation of survival, but not have him go Rambo

Smile Re: What i wish to see in Transformers 3

Quote Originally Posted by Muntz View Post
    I would love to see Sam and Lennox get a chance to 'Mech up'. Sam hasn't even touched a weapon yet.
    In the cartoon Daniel and his father got an exoskeleton. I would like to see this explored and expanded upon somewhat. The Nest team should develope the Transformers technology and upgraded their weaponry to include transforming Mechs.
    I do think Michaela should die (not because I don't like her) but to see where it takes Sam mentally. It will give him the opportunity to fight back and become the hero ala John Conner. I am also thinking of something similar to Wikus van de Merwe from District 9. A guy who doesn't want to be involved but is just pushed way too far until he snaps. I want to see him cut loose in an awesome Mech backed up by only Bumblebee vs. numerous Decepticons.
    Yeah, Sam would be awsome in a fight scene, Id like alot more humans (i.e NEST) vs Decepticons scenes rather than robot on robot. I still love the Forest Battle, But theres nothing like a good ol' US army fight scene.
    [retracts his guns] Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons. - Ironhide:wtf
    If You love movies like I and BoB do then check my blog out: MOVIE RAVE NZ
    MAXIMUM CARNAGE (BoB's blog)

Post My Idea For TF 3 & Title Suggestions !!OMG!!!

Hi Mr. Bay, I know you are extremly busy with your current schedule and with the recent release of Transformers on DVD & Blue Ray you have little time.

So anyways I dont know if you pay attention to these forums or not but I have a unique idea that could be for an interesting story for TF 3.

The time between now and the movie's evetually release in 2011. Could be used to generate new ideas and pick out characters to be used in the third coming sequel.

My Story Plot: It has been 2 to 5 years since the ending of Revenge, Earth still feeling the aftermath of the ending events of Revenge. Sam is now out of college he is a human ammasador repesenting the Autobots and corresponding with the World Goverments about thier activities and to cordinate thier efforts with the humans in N.E.S.T.

They are many humans starting to resent the Transformers being on Earth so they are trying to get the transformers off of Earth. Cause we have enough promblems of our own such as Conflcts & Wars, running out of our natural resources and Global Warming. Now with the Transformers here they feel like they could turn Earth into the next Cybertron.

So they confince them to send the transformers off into space, Sam not wanting to see the Autobots leave sneaks on-board thier craft with Makela. During thier flight, Megatron sends soundwave to screw up the ships computers and sends it on course with the Sun.

But thanks to Hounds Holograms & and Cosmos they survive but somehow Makela didnt make it out in time and she was killed on board. (If Mr. Bay wants to kill of her character this is the way to go.) This is also somewhat an idea from Generation 1 Episode but I forgot which one it was.

During the explosion Megatron and the decipticons arrive on the scene and have a huge battle with the Autobots. During that battle Starscream & Megatron get badly damaged floating in space they crash land on a distant planet. Starscream near death sees something in the distance a pool of liquid he crawls into the liquid and it changes him makes him more powerful Megatron also goes into the liquid they get upgraded big time.

Megatron becomes Galvatron and Starscream gets a new paint scheme which he is now all red as seen in Transformers Armada.

Meanwhile Optimus & Company make it back to Cybertron, Sam really mad at Optimus & Company for not trying to save Makela, so he wonders off on his own Cybertron. He falls somehow and lands in a Large underground Chamber and he hears a voice "Welcome Sam Whitwhicky you have a Destiny". Sam says who is this and the voice says Primus. I am the heart of Cybertron the Core of it before Cybertron was I was.

Primus then tells same of his Destiny and then tells Sam of a great Darkness heading towards Earth that will Destroy Earth and everything in its path and only Sam can stop this Evil.

Sam then asks what evil is heading towards Earth Primus says Unicron a Godly Transformer since the beginning of Time one of the original 13 transformers.

Sam asks how he can destroy Unicron when he is only a human. Primus says seek out the Mini-Cons with the help of Optimus Prime and discover your destiny.

So Optimus and Sam go around Cybertron and find an ancient building with wierd symbols on the door and Sam says he knows this and he places his hand on the door and it unlocks.

The lights turn on and lights up like a christmas tree they then discover this is not a building or a temple but an ancient space ship that crashed landed on cybertron millions of years ago. But Sam bumps into something and it glows and Out pops a mini-con.

Mr. Bay the part of the movie is the 2nd part nearly towards the ending of the movie. Also since this is the 3rd movie the movie needs to be in space or even on Cybertron itself.

The plot I am making will be on Cybertron but only toward the ending of the movie.

I have no idea how to end the movie or how to include the members of NEST that is up to to you guys and the writers you hire to pen down TF 3.

Also if you wanted to you could leave this movie as a cliffhanger dividing the movie into 2 parts like they are going to do with Star Trek 2 and the upcoming Harry Potter movie.

The 1st part will be the introduction of the Mini-Cons and Unicron. The 2nd Part will end the movie and the trilogy if you choose to do so and close up the Movie Franchise.

Also Mr. Bay I have some ideas for Titles for TF 3 here are some !!!!

TF 3 - Heavy Metal Wars

TF 3 - Rise of the Mini-Cons

TF 3 - Unicron Rising

TF 3 - Sams Legacy

TF 3 - Project Destiny

TF 3 - Cival Wars

TF 3 - Human Error

Also Mr. Bay here is how you should divide the teams

20 Autobots

20 Deciptons

6 Sub-Characters supporting Unicron

Characters to choose from

Omega Supreme
    Astro Train (Triple Changer)
    Broad Side Autobot (Triple Changer)
    Blitz Wing (Triple Changer)
    Bruticus Maximus (Combiner)
    Superion Maxiumus (Combiner)
    Elita - 1
    Blackarachnia
    Ultramagnus
    Springer
    Kup
    Mirage
    Tidal Wave
    Insecticons
    Protectobots (Combiner)
    Hot Rod
    Hot Shot
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Road Block
    Inferno
    Cheetor
    Rhinox
    Sky Lnyx
    Preda King (Combiner)
    Dirge
    Thrust
    Ram Jet
    Slip Stream
    Land Mine
    Vector Prime
    Alpha Trion
    Trypticon (Triple Changer)
    Metroplex (Triple Changer)
    Fortress Maximus (Triple Changer)
    Snarl
    Evac
    Trail Blazer
    Rumble
    Buzz Saw
    Cos-Mos
    Hound
    Cliff Jumper
    Wheel Jack
    Down Shift
    Sky Blast
    Grim Lock (Dinobot)
    Slag (Dinobot)
    Sludge (Dinobot)
    Swoop (Dinobot)
    Megatron upgraded to Galvatron
    Starscream upraded more Powerful New Paint Scheme

I know more than this but it would take to long to post everyone as you know they are alot of characters in the Transformers-Mythology and I am sure you have a few new characters to be introduce in the new movie.

I really dug Barricade he was an awesome new character.

I hope you and those on these board reading these post like my idea for a plot conerning TF 3.

I know my idea is somewhat of a rip-off of Generation 1 and Transformers Energon concerning the Pool of Super Energon but my movie idea will look totaly diffrent on big-screen and would be nothing like the cartoon versions but they would be reminising of those meaning people would reckonize those moments when they see them translated onto the big screen.

I am 28 years old now I still love TF to this day and I will continue to do so.

Also be sure to check out the Matrix of Leadership Box set which is every episode of Genertion 1 in a neat Box-Set bye Shout!Factory.

Also remember to watch for the new Cartoon Series scheduled to be released sometime in 2010 on the new Hasbro/Discovery Channel.

Till All Are One !!!!!

Also my idea for Unicron's Design would be using the Nero Time Ship from Star Trek which if you look closely looks like a Mobile Fortress as seen in Transformers-Energon.

Also Mr. Bay & Co. you could use the way Nero had the Drill like device and Red Matter to destroy the Planets.

Please for the love of GOD dont pull a Fantastic Four and Make my Unicron a freaking Nano-Dust Cloud !!!!

Banned

Default Re: My Idea For TF 3 & Title Suggestions !!OMG!!!

i think a really good tilte would be transformers the battle for time and space

Banned

Default Re: My Idea For TF 3 & Title Suggestions !!OMG!!!

uuhh..how bout looking at other threads? this was already made

in my opinion the only way to make the 3rd movie work is to have the autobots and decepticons break off into teams, i.e. Soundwave and Starscream go to do something at one place and the other teams go some other places. Then you could have the Autobots have to break up to have to try and stop them from doing whatever they were doing. I'm just saying that I want to see character development and when they're all in the same place, it's impossible to meet all of them. If you dedicate each their own segments and fight scenes, you get more of them even if it's not that much because the only thing going on is them. I swear that if I get to see Ironhide and Jolt fight Soundwave and Starscream or Ratchett and Sideswipe fight two D-cons, and either of those fights was in the Colleseum, i might have a happy heart attack.
    Hot Rod: How'd you beat them?
    Kup: I'm trying to remember... There were alot of casualties that day.

p.s. I just posted this in another topic, but i figured most people who peruse this one would probably get a kick out of it too. I found this when I was googling TF:3 plot ideas. It's hysterical.

http://goodtalkjumpsuit.wordpress.co...ipt-for-reals/
    Hot Rod: How'd you beat them?
    Kup: I'm trying to remember... There were alot of casualties that day.