Thread: What i wish to see in Transformers 3

Default Re: what i wish to see in transformers 3

Can he at least be space station sized?

in a recent interview, bay said that he absolutely hates Dinobots. I totally agree with him. There is no way whatsoever that a Dino bot would be able to fit into real work situations.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...e-them-168241/

I hope they never get included.

I want to the next movie to let in on how the Transformers work. How are they born, and how do they grow and how their bodies work. I'm curious to what the movie versions have in store in the Transformers logistics.

Do popular Transformers have to stay the forms they are in now? Does Optimus Prime have to stay a truck? The Autobots flew into Earth, why can't they fly around now? If they had to leave Earth, how would they do it if they couldn't fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Can he at least be space station sized?
    maybe the size of the ISS.

What I'd love to see in TF3

1. Sunstreaker - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'd like to see the original Lamborghini Twins (even if they're not Lambos) - prankster Sideswipe and narcissist Sunstreaker. A nice reunion would be a good subplot. No more of the Spongebob Squarepants twins or at least, relegate 'em to the background.

2. Grimlock - don't need all of the Dinobots, but Grimmy seeing Jurassic Park 3 and being inspired by that Giant Mechanical T-rex in Monster Truck Rallies would be great. We could have the 'Bots all going: "Grim, the idea is to blend in!" Smart Grim who deliberately or is unable to talk straight because of battle damage would be great. "Me Grimlock SMASH Decepticons!"

3. Wrench-throwing Ratchet - he's the Autobots' Dr. McCoy! We need more screentime! Wrench-throwing, ticked-off-at-Lambo-twins Ratchet is love!

4. Ironhide screentime - he's the Bad-Aft of the group and he hasn't really had a good hero moment for 2 films already! Give the 'bot a chance!

5. Prowl - either he's Barricade and he makes a comeback to the Autobots or he comes in as the cool, logical tactician we all know and love. Either way, I'm game.

6. Robot characterization and screentime - would love to see SOMETHING made of the new characters other than just throwaways. I realize we can't fit every subplot in the movie but a line or a scene would do it for me.

7. The World Must Know About the Transformers - I'd love for the movie to end with that magical moment of the whole Earth realizing that we are not alone and despite the fact that we've got Bad Aliens, there are Good Aliens fighting along side us. It's gotta end with the ordinary people deciding to fight alongside the 'Bots and welcoming them here. Call me an idealist but hey, this is a cartoon and a fairy tale. I'd like to see a hopeful ending.
    "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Stitch View Post
    What I'd love to see in TF3

3. Wrench-throwing Ratchet - he's the Autobots' Dr. McCoy! We need more screentime! Wrench-throwing, ticked-off-at-Lambo-twins Ratchet is love!
    ratchet needs to fix arcee who was badly damaged in rotf

- A human group that works for the decepticons, gaining secret intelligence from Megatron/Starscream to battle the Autobots and human forces. I would like to see Optimus killing a human, hesitating and contemplating it for a second, but looking away and firing.

- I dont mind Autobots dieing, but keep the original's alive (Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee), including the decepticons (Megatron, Starscream, Barricade? if hes alive)

- Search & Rescue, maybe a side plot is to rescue an autobot (or sam/mikaela) from a decepticon base

- 3 hours, it may affect the first week's box office, but the second week's should be higher

- The autobots need a base, and possibly some human infiltration to try and steal some of their technology and either succeed/lose it to decepticons, or fail, and having to clean up after the mess.

- A major city needs to be destroyed by the decepticons, just because the world knows about the battle now.

The Dinobots are just dumb..
    Scorponok had a bigger role in the cartoon series.. but too bad it died in the rotf

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_1000 View Post
    - A human group that works for the decepticons, gaining secret intelligence from Megatron/Starscream to battle the Autobots and human forces. I would like to see Optimus killing a human, hesitating and contemplating it for a second, but looking away and firing.

- I dont mind Autobots dieing, but keep the original's alive (Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee), including the decepticons (Megatron, Starscream, Barricade? if hes alive)

- Search & Rescue, maybe a side plot is to rescue an autobot (or sam/mikaela) from a decepticon base

- 3 hours, it may affect the first week's box office, but the second week's should be higher

- The autobots need a base, and possibly some human infiltration to try and steal some of their technology and either succeed/lose it to decepticons, or fail, and having to clean up after the mess.

- A major city needs to be destroyed by the decepticons, just because the world knows about the battle now.
    I agree about keeping the original Autobots alive, and Sideswipe. He's too cool to kill.

I like the idea of humans taking sides of the Decepticons. I would also like the third movie concentrate on the military guys instead of Sam and Mikaela. Epps and Lennox are cool characters and deserve more background. They're the Lando and Hans of the Transformers movies.

I'm also surprised they didn't have a story on humans doing some not so nice things to an Autobot. And the Bumblebee thing in the first movie doesn't count. I'm talking about really horrible things that make you really hate those humans.

But IDK about a three hour movie. Depends on the story and how it's pulled off. If it's like Titanic or the Abyss, forget it. If it's like LOTR, then yeah, I wouldn't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by warhorse View Post

But IDK about a three hour movie. Depends on the story and how it's pulled off. If it's like Titanic or the Abyss, forget it.
    I really doubt that the next TF movie would be a love story:lol

Crazy Thought, but how about an ancient, maybe Kup's car form an be a Delorean DMC-12, maybe in Back to the Future Part 1 look (I'd be pleased with ordinary guise)?

Default Transformers 3 Ideas.

Hi I'm newbe here so I'm got this some idea of Transformers 3 for here.

Default Re: Transformers 3 Ideas.

That's an awful lot of characters.

Also for:
    Ratchet-bot is the same,but The Alt is a GMC Mini-Van.
    Ratchet usually becomes a sort of medical vehicle I think. I think he's done it since G1, but maybe someone else would know better?
    "to punish and enslave"

Hey newbie, nice to meet you.

There is already a thread for this. I think there are a few different threads about this.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ead.php?t=5395
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    Hey newbie, nice to meet you.

There is already a thread for this. I think there are a few different threads about this.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ead.php?t=5395
    I didn't know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsubs View Post
    I really doubt that the next TF movie would be a love story:lol
    LOL! I'm not talking about a love story here, but how James Cameron sometimes tends to take 2 fucking hours to get to the point of hour three, when Michael Bay can get the same result in 2 hours, and doesn't leave us with our head resting on our arm in the theater seats.

Only three hour movie that I've watched, that was not an action flicked, but definitely held my interest, would be Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Now, he's the God among directors IMO!

Mi wish for the Transformers 3....
    we had a Scorpion....Scorponok...and Destroyer.......I think ....we we can have Dinobots
    (Grimlok, Slag, Snarl, Sludge and Swoop...)
    and the primals...like Predacons....Insecticons....Terracons....
    and the big Tripticon

and we have just begun in T2 with DEVASTATOR (with Constructicons)
    so I hope....
    somethig to help MORE focused on Human beings....
    so we need Wheeljack (a good Creator) with Rachet doing things like...

SUPERION (form the aerialbots)....also because we are loosing the battle in the skies....

DEFENSOR (from protectobots)....because humans deserve....protectors....like a Police that work for us....not a BARRICADE...........we need firefighter truck, good helicopter ...
    HUEY....FIRST AID...GROOVE....HOT SPOT.....STREETWISE

OMEGA SUPREME:....as the first Autobot base that appeared

MENASOR (From stuntincons)....because decepticons need spies in the streets...

BRUTICUS (from combaticons)....because Starscream...wants POWER....and wants Megatronīs throne...so he made the combaticons against him...

Talking Remember

Who want bring back Jazz in TF 3 ?

I want.

Default Re: Remember

Oh god not the "bring back Jazz" thing again.

No.

In fact, I think more Autobots should die next time......... and stay dead.

No. Keep Jazz dead, but don't kill off Ironhide, Sideswipe or Optimus.

I wouldn't mind it- in keeping with G1's tradition.
    But I'm not fond of how it works, say with Stargate, always killing someone off and brining them back and so on.
    Kinda cheapens it.
    I mean, Jazz didn't die in a super lame way- he took on Megatron himself to save lives.

And I agree with warhorse- keep Ironhide, Sideswipe and Prime!
    "to punish and enslave"

If we constantly brought back characters from the dead, death wouldn't even have any real purpose.

Who want this thread be closed?

I want.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    Who want this thread be closed?

I want.
    *raises hand*