Thread: What i wish to see in Transformers 3

Default What i wish to see in Transformers 3

this is what i imagine transformers 3 will look like. i guess tf2 made me too excited for a third transformers movie. since mike bay said that the 3rd movie will come out in 2012, i'll just dream about it for now.

"transformers: lords of light and darkness"

primus and unicron fight one another in outerspace. primus brings in the autobots and unicron brings in the decepticons using the space bridge. the humans tag along in an outerspace epic battle. the story will take place in outerspace just like how it happened in the transformers: the movie (80s animation)

Default Re: what i wish to see in transformers 3

How about I tell you what I don't want: Unicron, Dinobots, Space battles, etc.

This isn't star wars or Jurassic Park, stop trying to make it be either.

-J

ah, i forgot, the dinobots, excellent idea.

i want to see elita 1 as a cybertronian spaceship.

If Scorponok (or however its spelled) is in the movies then the Dinobots could be in it. Not sure how they would make the story go but I can see it happening. There are many possibilities and we will see many ideas between now and 2012. Superion and Trailbreaker please!!!!!

I didn't think they would use the Dinobots after the first movie, but upon watching the sequel last night I wouldn't rule anything out. They seem to have this "everything including the kitchen sink" approach, so who knows? I wouldn't mind seeing some more scenes on Cybertron. It would get stale if it turned into another hunt for Sam.

now your just making it seem like star wars or star trek....i dont really like that idea.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

I would like to see THE ARK in the third movie.

I want "The Touch" not the new rapping remake.. I want..

YOU GOT THE TOUCH... YOU GOT THE POOOOOWWEEEERR!!!!!! YEAH!

everything else would be the cherry on top, lol...

Being serious, they need a nice cliff hanger, where the Decepticons win this time.. kill off Ratchet, maybe Ironhide... maybe even a couple more.. give us Blaster, I'd be a cool way for Soundwave to get into a fight...

Bruticus vs Superion.. that would be awesome.. though don't think it'd be in the budget...

I say have an all out war, have Megs and Starscream come back with some of the seekers... cause havok.. kill a couple main characters so they can be replaced with some new ones.. please don't kill prime, it's old.. then Transformers 4 can be all dark and grim where it's Prime's turn to get even with Megs... maybe even take out Starscream or something...

primus and unicron can be modified for the movies. instead of planets transforming into robots, they are 200 foot tall robots in proto form. they can explore the origins of cybertron. primus and unicron can be depicted like a cain and abel story. it's got drama, it's got character development, and it's got action. what else can you ask for?

i really hope roberto orci and alex kurtzman think about it. it's a great idea.

what I want to see in TF3

-more screen time for sideswipe and jolt
    -DINOBOTS
    -Sunstreaker
    -TIDAL WAVE

I want to see Autobot city/Metroplex. The Autobots really need their own base on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsubs View Post
    I want to see Autobot city/Metroplex. The Autobots really need their own base on earth.
    i had an impression that diego garcia was the movie version of metroplex. maybe not.

Fortress Maximus & the Headmasters (Japanese Style) !!!!

Megan Fox again lol
    TF2 Trading Cards http://www.tf2cards.ca

Member pearllharbourwasntthatbad's Avatar

i want beast wars characters even if its ridiculous
    http://tf2cards.ca/track/refer/kqsd8myo86 ---My Transformers 2 collectible cards, sign up and help me open them all!

Dinobots, Sideswipe & Arcee and her sisters!

i definitely like to see elita 1. maybe a flashback to cybertron. 10 minutes of cybertron flashback scenes will do just fine.

Honestly with all the negative energy towards the new film what makes you think there will be a third and some one explain how the dino bots will work ...you all will just bash them when you see them on the big screen any way!!!!! Sorry still bitter about the nagative shit going on this sight of late

and lightning are you serious or did you start this thread to be a smart ass!!!!
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

All out war!!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimash Prime View Post
    Honestly with all the negative energy towards the new film what makes you think there will be a third and some one explain how the dino bots will work ...you all will just bash them when you see them on the big screen any way!!!!! Sorry still bitter about the nagative shit going on this sight of late

and lightning are you serious or did you start this thread to be a smart ass!!!!
    Negative energy from who? critics?

I'm pretty sure this series was set for a Trilogy, so there is definitely going to be a 3rd. Plus, with all the money Revenge Of The Fallen is going to make. I don't see why they won't make a 3rd.

And how is starting a thread about the next movie being a smart ass? enlighten us!!

Im all about this thread... just making sure lightning started it seriously..any who most definitely im hoping for a third as well just not sure how certain characters could succeed with such a criticizing world ...thats all id be nervous although im sure they could figure it out
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Optimash Prime View Post
    Im all about this thread... just making sure lightning started it seriously..any who most definitely im hoping for a third as well just not sure how certain characters could succeed with such a criticizing world ...thats all id be nervous although im sure they could figure it out
    I heard that! Look at what the Transformers franchise has become. At first, no one believed that this movie could work in the first place and a lot of people deemed it a bust.

Yes, it has it's many flaws from the first film and especially this one, but it is still huge success worldwide. Hopefully the third time is a charm! It's going to be a long 3 years if BAY is true to his word.

I'd love to see more Jolt, Sideswipe, and Arcee. More Ironhide and Ratchet too. For the films, I think one Prime is enough. So no killing off Optimus for Rodimus. Cybertron flashbacks would be cool. More footage of it then we got in the first movie, though.

I just want to see another Transformers movie.

i want
    1. Michael Bay to direct
    2. the cast Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel ect. to return for a 3ed movie
    3.No Dinobots (I hated em as a kid hated they were so dumb)
    4. Maybe Unicron, i think it could be cool