Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

Banned

Question Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

What are all your guy's hopes for this? hope this isn't too early but i know its run through my mind a few times now.

what should it be called?hmm...

honestly, for me...i want barricade to return in it. I want soundwave to fight in it. i want a few more triple changers. and i want it to be even longer

what are your guys thoughts?

Default Re: Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

return of the fallen

The only way I can see them going now is to bring in Unicron. Everyone knows of the Transformers now, so you need to have a threat they can ALL fight. Megatron again (unless he's Galvatron) would just be overkill.

Soundwave definitely has to fight in the third movie or people everywhere would totally pissed. Maybe Superion or Trailbreaker would be sweet with some great air battles. I thought we were getting air battles in this one but didn't happen.

If it took place on Cybertron or somewhere other than earth would be sweet too!

Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    The only way I can see them going now is to bring in Unicron. Everyone knows of the Transformers now, so you need to have a threat they can ALL fight. Megatron again (unless he's Galvatron) would just be overkill.

Not sure about Unicron because he is supposed to be planet-sized or something so that would be difficult.

Megatron has to come back since he didn't die or as Galvatron would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    Exactly!! What else could they use but have UNICRON in the next film?
    That would be a more Greater and Dangerous threat. Especially since everyone now knows about the Transformers.
    The fight definitely needs to go off earth at some point.

More battle part for Sideswipe and Jazz return.

They should call it "Transformers: The Battle for Cybertron". That's if they could still return to Cybertron somehow.

Banned

i think dark jazz would be awesome

and yes, we need more air battles..bring in more plane autobots and decepticons..and if unicron is in it, they need primus too..

i hope megatron kills starscream almost but then starscream ends up killing megs and then dies from getting stepped on by someone huge

The basic plot device needs to center around Prime and revitalizing their race via energon. Perhaps they locate a star in a region with no inhabited worlds?

Banned

now we need to think..in tf1 they wanted the allspark

in tf2 they wanted the matrix and the sun destroyer..what source of power will be fought for in tf3? i can only think a planet like cybertron...but as for POWER..i can't think of anything..the cube's gone..the matrix of leadership is gone..so what now?

Steve Buscemi should provide a voice for a new robot!!!!!
    Realism & Anti-Realism sucks.

Main new villain should be Unicron or the Quintessons.
    Should have Soundwave actually on earth involved in the battles as well as cordinating them.
    Center on Prime and attampts to revive Cybertron.
    Prime and Megatron fight it out in an ultimate all-out battle one on one which lasts about the length of the forest fight scene, but more epic in which Prime finishes Megatron for good leaving no possibility for revival.
    That would be nice

These are all of course suggestions Michael

Banned

yup, that sounds good..michael, this should be the official thread for discussion and suggestions for tf3, read these, you may get some good ideas..but take ur year break still

There better be some Stan Bush next time too.

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    They should call it "Transformers: The Battle for Cybertron". That's if they could still return to Cybertron somehow.
    Or some way to bring Cybertron closer to Earth.

Maybe have it destroy the Moon and really raise the stakes.

Megatron finds energon and creates and army of robots. Sam get captured right after an awesome sex scene with fox. Prime and the gang have to rescue sam from the Deceptacons base..all robot battle no lame people with bombs

what if they call it "transformers: lords of light and darkness"

it's perfect to bring in an epic battle between primus and unicron. it turns out that they are still in an epic war across the universe. and the battle takes the humans, autobots and decepticons into another galaxy for a climactic showdown. since the space bridge was already shown in revenge of the fallen. maybe optimus prime acquired the ability to use the space bridge from the fallen when he killed him. they can now teleport to another galaxy. it's going to be cool.

I would have it so that the now-very-public autobots are asked to leave the earth (since the decepticon threat is no more AND the gov't militaries have become arrogant). OP and company reluctantly oblige, but they need to find/create energon anyway and so, they take off.

Once they leave, decepticons return and enslave earth - a few remaining autobots on earth (like BB) and uncaptured US soldiers lead the resistance until OP and the main force come back.

Basically, I think the US military needs to be put back in its place (i.e. helicopter > base from first movie) and this is a basic plot to rebalance the decepticon threat.

technically as torn up as megatron was at the end and barely holding together it would make perfect sense to bring in unicron and have him remake him into galvatron as he did in the cartoon movie?

Quote Originally Posted by deception24 View Post
    technically as torn up as megatron was at the end and barely holding together it would make perfect sense to bring in unicron and have him remake him into galvatron as he did in the cartoon movie?
    The thing is that the resurrected Megatron IS Galvatron. They just didn't want to confuse the audience by renaming him.

Personally I would do the following:

The Earth's governments are forcing the Autobots to leave since Megs and the Decepticons are in hiding. BB refuses to go and stays behind with Sam and ends up going 'dormant' like Jetfire did in the museum. The rest of the Autobots leave.

Megs and the Decpticons are hiding in teh Nemsis on the darkside of the moon. They've been siphoning gamma wave radiation at a slow pace to make energon. Slowly rebuilding the army.

Sam and Mikela get married and go on their honeymoon.

With the Autobots gone Megs decides to 'test run' his new army and unleashes them on EArth for retributon for all the crap we've put them through. They begin to hunt down Sam so Megs can use him like a Pinata.

Megs unleashes Menasor on New York and Bruticus on Rome. Soundwave cripples Earth long range communications, leaving us unable to call back the autobots.

Lennox, Epps and the remnants of his team after being badly beaten by the Decepticons many times goes to Sams house to find him and to try and use BB to call bakc the others. BB has gone dormant and is basically a normal car now. Epps and Lennox leave in BB to try and find a way to wake him up.

The Decpticons capture Sam and take him to space and lodge him in soundwave and force him to watch the destruction of the human race before they kill him.

Lennox and Epps locate Mikeala and she clues them into on how they might be able to restart BB. They are chased by the Stunitcons, they are able to get to a power plant (pick one) and awaken BB with a ton of volts like using a defribulator on him.

BB calls for help and in the mean time fights a losing battle against the Stunticons. BB, badly beaten and broken is almost destroyed when the Autobots return. The stunticons combine to make Menasor and the battle rages on with Menasor being beaten, the Autobots suffer some losses.

Movie ends with Sam still held hostage by the Decepticons, Bruticus still on the losse and the majority of Earth on the bring of destruction waiting to be saved.

I know MB doesn't like cliffhangers but if done well enough you could encapsualte it to make a good movie on its own but stil tie it into the fact that the EArth has lost and its up to the Autobots and the Ffew humans fighting on their side to bring it back from oblivion.

Just my 2C.

-J

megatron is galvatron.. the writers didn't want to confuse the audience
    shadow can back me up
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

only 1,105 days left!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    What are all your guy's hopes for this? hope this isn't too early but i know its run through my mind a few times now.

what should it be called?hmm...

honestly, for me...i want barricade to return in it. I want soundwave to fight in it. i want a few more triple changers. and i want it to be even longer

what are your guys thoughts?
    and if i get picked up to write or help write the next movie, you'll get all of this and more

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    and if i get picked up to write or help write the next movie, you'll get all of this and more
    Heres hoping. Please let there be an epic battle between Optimus and Megatron.