Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

Hybrid View

Banned

Question Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

What are all your guy's hopes for this? hope this isn't too early but i know its run through my mind a few times now.

what should it be called?hmm...

honestly, for me...i want barricade to return in it. I want soundwave to fight in it. i want a few more triple changers. and i want it to be even longer

what are your guys thoughts?

Default Re: Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

return of the fallen

The only way I can see them going now is to bring in Unicron. Everyone knows of the Transformers now, so you need to have a threat they can ALL fight. Megatron again (unless he's Galvatron) would just be overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    The only way I can see them going now is to bring in Unicron. Everyone knows of the Transformers now, so you need to have a threat they can ALL fight. Megatron again (unless he's Galvatron) would just be overkill.

Not sure about Unicron because he is supposed to be planet-sized or something so that would be difficult.

Megatron has to come back since he didn't die or as Galvatron would be cool.

They should call it "Transformers: The Battle for Cybertron". That's if they could still return to Cybertron somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    They should call it "Transformers: The Battle for Cybertron". That's if they could still return to Cybertron somehow.
    Or some way to bring Cybertron closer to Earth.

Maybe have it destroy the Moon and really raise the stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    Not sure about Unicron because he is supposed to be planet-sized or something so that would be difficult.

Megatron has to come back since he didn't die or as Galvatron would be cool.
    Michael Bay Made Armegeddon---
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

Exactly!! What else could they use but have UNICRON in the next film?
    That would be a more Greater and Dangerous threat. Especially since everyone now knows about the Transformers.
    The fight definitely needs to go off earth at some point.

Everyone doesn't know about the transformers, they covered it up saying it was a HAck attempt. Didnt you listen to the new broadcaster in that scene

Soundwave definitely has to fight in the third movie or people everywhere would totally pissed. Maybe Superion or Trailbreaker would be sweet with some great air battles. I thought we were getting air battles in this one but didn't happen.

If it took place on Cybertron or somewhere other than earth would be sweet too!

More battle part for Sideswipe and Jazz return.

Banned

i think dark jazz would be awesome

and yes, we need more air battles..bring in more plane autobots and decepticons..and if unicron is in it, they need primus too..

i hope megatron kills starscream almost but then starscream ends up killing megs and then dies from getting stepped on by someone huge

The basic plot device needs to center around Prime and revitalizing their race via energon. Perhaps they locate a star in a region with no inhabited worlds?

Banned

now we need to think..in tf1 they wanted the allspark

in tf2 they wanted the matrix and the sun destroyer..what source of power will be fought for in tf3? i can only think a planet like cybertron...but as for POWER..i can't think of anything..the cube's gone..the matrix of leadership is gone..so what now?

Steve Buscemi should provide a voice for a new robot!!!!!
    Realism & Anti-Realism sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan's Camaro View Post
    Steve Buscemi should provide a voice for a new robot!!!!!
    great idea!

Main new villain should be Unicron or the Quintessons.
    Should have Soundwave actually on earth involved in the battles as well as cordinating them.
    Center on Prime and attampts to revive Cybertron.
    Prime and Megatron fight it out in an ultimate all-out battle one on one which lasts about the length of the forest fight scene, but more epic in which Prime finishes Megatron for good leaving no possibility for revival.
    That would be nice

These are all of course suggestions Michael

Banned

yup, that sounds good..michael, this should be the official thread for discussion and suggestions for tf3, read these, you may get some good ideas..but take ur year break still

There better be some Stan Bush next time too.

what if they call it "transformers: lords of light and darkness"

it's perfect to bring in an epic battle between primus and unicron. it turns out that they are still in an epic war across the universe. and the battle takes the humans, autobots and decepticons into another galaxy for a climactic showdown. since the space bridge was already shown in revenge of the fallen. maybe optimus prime acquired the ability to use the space bridge from the fallen when he killed him. they can now teleport to another galaxy. it's going to be cool.

Talking Re: Transformers 3 **possible spoilers?**(talk of tf2 maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by banandy View Post
    The basic plot device needs to center around Prime and revitalizing their race via energon. Perhaps they locate a star in a region with no inhabited worlds?
    Agree,
    BUT GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T WATCH TRANSFORMERS III UNLESS I'LL HAVE AN EMERGENCY CAR NEAR THE CINEMA!!! THIS PART MADE ME TO SLOBBER IN THE CINEMA :lol. My eyes were hurting me after the movie, i was hypnotic!
    THE THIRD PART WILL CAUSE HEART ATTACKS WAVES ALL OVER THE WORLD! AND NOT EVEN CHUCK NORRIS CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS! :lol
    Last edited by no5xmega; 06-26-2009 at 02:04 AM.
    "At the end of this day, one shall stand and one shall fall." - Optimus Prime

Dinbots

More Combiners - G1 combiner teams

City Sized Dudes - Metroplex & Trypicon - woul be great as they could challenge Unicron to make it a fair fight.

But I really want the Headmasters 'Japanese style', not the US alien head version, but bots that combine with Transectors to make themseles bigger, that way Fortress Maximus , Mega Zarak (aka the Real scorponok) & other regular size Headmasters (Chromedome & Mindwipe) can feature.

Also fixing Soundwaves voice, say it get damaged in battle just like Bumblebee and goes from 'Dr Claw' from Inspector Gadget to the 'Real' Soundwave G1 Voice, introducing Blaster to rival Soundwave, and Laserbeak !!!

Wow, these are awsome ideas!!! Just don't forget, aren't there TWO more sequels? So save some awsome for number 4!

'Transformers: Beginning of the End' or 'Transformers: The Great War'
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    What are all your guy's hopes for this? hope this isn't too early but i know its run through my mind a few times now.

what should it be called?hmm...

honestly, for me...i want barricade to return in it. I want soundwave to fight in it. i want a few more triple changers. and i want it to be even longer

what are your guys thoughts?
    and if i get picked up to write or help write the next movie, you'll get all of this and more

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    and if i get picked up to write or help write the next movie, you'll get all of this and more
    Heres hoping. Please let there be an epic battle between Optimus and Megatron.