Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Ill take you all on!!"

Default Re: "Ill take you all on!!"

Yea, the forest fight was the best scene i have EVER seen in a movie.And when Optimus has sayed his line, i got such a weird feeling, well, i cant explain it and when then he takes out starscream, blackout and grindor, i wasnt even able to breath, cause it was that awesome.
    Defentely the best action scene of all time.

Optimus is super awesome as all ways.

and as for these other quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by calmontoya View Post
    MTV MOVIE AWARDS 2010:

And the winner for Best Fight scene goes to....
    (Drumroll).........

"TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN"

......."Ill take you all on!!" (BEST LINE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE!)

Unless Twilight's sequel comes out early next year! HAHAHAHAHAHA...... Mtv sucks!!! hahahahaah
    ::growls at twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumba View Post
    If Twilight takes anything over RoTF there will be blood!
    I don't mind getting dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Crainy View Post
    Yea, the forest fight was the best scene i have EVER seen in a movie.And when Optimus has sayed his line, i got such a weird feeling, well, i cant explain it and when then he takes out starscream, blackout and grindor, i wasnt even able to breath, cause it was that awesome.
    Defentely the best action scene of all time.
    by blackout you meant Megatron right? there were only three cons there,unless Blackout's ghost came back from the dead.

Thumbs up Re: "Ill take you all on!!"

The most EPIC and HEROIC fight scene ever!!! This scene showed Prime's true courage and heroism. He took on 3 decepticons, absolutely obliterated one (Grindor) ripped off Starscreams arm, and gave Megatron one hell of a fight before Megs got the best of him. However, he saved Sam's life, and gave hardcore fans like me even more reason to love this extraordinary Michael Bay film!!!!

I saw it in IMAX the first showing 12:01 am, an on that screen is is really EPIC!!!!!!

easily the best fighting scene i've seen

One of the BEST scenes ever. I'm speechless.
    ЩЯДTH ☭f ЯДZOЯ

Quote Originally Posted by lewisking View Post
    Downloaded the score, if you haven't, do it.

1.20 into "Forrest Battle" is when Optimus says this line, the music is the most epic thing I've ever heard, fantastic score. Gives me goosebumps every single time.

EDIT: Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvuQrc3LHYw
    That whole clip gives me chills. Especially when imagining Optimus saying that line at the mark in the clip. The ending of that clip is just awesome!
    I need to buy this score. I haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    One of the best fights in cinema history for me. Seen it 3 times now and everytime I notice new details, and little moves from Prime that just show how lethal he is when he loses his temper, and isn't pre-occupied with protecting streets full of humans.
    ^This!! I don't recall much from the original, but that's one thing I'm liking more about Optimus. His capability to show compassion for the humans, but piss him off and 'oh hell!' watch-out! I think that's why I liked him SO much more in ROTF, because he's more kick-butt in ROTF, but he was still so cool in the first one. Ya know?

I've only seen it twice, but am dying to see it again!

Anyone remember what Optimus says to Blackout after he rips his face in half? "Piece of scrap" or something along those lines? Only seen the movie once so far so I can't remember.

Also, I thought BB vs. Ravage and Rampage was pretty awesome too. Was nice to see BB kicking some ass.

Barreth, that's what I thought he said too. 'Piece of scrap!'

Quote Originally Posted by Paesandon View Post
    The most EPIC and HEROIC fight scene ever!!! This scene showed Prime's true courage and heroism. He took on 3 decepticons, absolutely obliterated one (Grindor) ripped off Starscreams arm, and gave Megatron one hell of a fight before Megs got the best of him.
    Got the best of him? Megatron attacked from behind. he's a coward

haha than came the line,cowards survive coming from starscream to megs,thats classic man
    Optimus Prime: Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    This scene was pure win.

Can't wait 'til Bay or Nelson settle this Blackout/Grindor thing.

It was clearly MEANT to be Blackout. Just think - what percentage of the people who saw the film would think instantly that its "that helicopter from the first one!"
    Dont base anything off the game. Shockwave was in the game for the first movie - Doesn't mean shit.
    Upon seeing him I could instantly tell that it wasn't Blackout. There are structural differences in his frame and the head is completely different. What's more, Grindor is a little bit bigger than Blackout was. I suspect it was a different (but similar) model of helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod323 View Post
    by blackout you meant Megatron right? there were only three cons there,unless Blackout's ghost came back from the dead.
    Yea, i mean Megatron.Why the have did i have wrote Blackout?Maybe because i wanted to write "Starscream,Megatron and Blackout/Grindor", dunno.
    And all of you who thinks Blackout looks different then Grindor, is wrong.The head and so on is EXACTLY the same.I dont think micheal bay even cared about if its Blackout or Grindor, he just uses his model.

I'm struggling to tell the difference between this Blackout/Grindor and the Blackout from the first movie, aside from the lighter colour. As far as I can tell, his head looked pretty much the same.

I'd like to add that I love that rendering of the Autobot theme right after Optimus says that line and goes back on the offensive.