Thread: What misinformation campaign??

Default What misinformation campaign??

There was no misinformation campaign.

The call sheet was totally accurate which he claimed was fake. That could be misinformation itself.

Every event that happened in the call sheet, actually happened in the movie the way it was described.

The only misinformation that was provided was from the man himself stating that Megs was not in the movie but that was it.
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Default Re: What misinformation campaign??

He also said he killed off Arcee very early in the film. I don't even think she died.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    He also said he killed off Arcee very early in the film. I don't even think she died.
    loook again she dies sadly and so does the other one but Chromia survives. Well she didn't get must screen time anyways

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire144 View Post
    loook again she dies sadly and so does the other one but Chromia survives. Well she didn't get must screen time anyways
    i believe it was the nameless purple one that did not get taken out. Pink and blue went down but thats not saying they are really dead.