Thread: Multiple Bots

Default Multiple Bots

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Why were there multiple decepticons of the same type? like one of the constructicons formed Devs but then was running around by himself before devs got killed. I mean wtf was up with that? and plot holes everywhere. cmon writers get this shit straight.

And Jolt killing Sideways was awesome but he had no screen time and he was so badass wtf??????????????????

Bonecrusher was in it in vehicle mode but no robot mode. what was the point?

The Fallen never transforms and we saw Megatron in tank form for maybe 3 seconds. It's transformers and we hardly saw them transforming. geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but overall is was sweet. forest scene was absolutely epic IMO.

Default Re: Multiple Bots

so jolt killed sideways--yaaaaeee----go look at the movie again
    ~~~Everything our Government knew of aliens we were told had been shared. They lied to us. They've made a grave mistake."~~~

Actually you did see 'Bonecrusher' in bot mode and briefly in action. The Con that turns into the cement mixer was killed three times if i recall. The first being for parts when megs was revived. The 2nd as part of Dev and the 3rd being when he was killed by Jetfire. Its implied that he is a triple changer. Cement Mixer, Stationary cannon and bot.

Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Why were there multiple decepticons of the same type? like one of the constructicons formed Devs but then was running around by himself before devs got killed. I mean wtf was up with that? and plot holes everywhere. cmon writers get this shit straight.

And Jolt killing Sideways was awesome but he had no screen time and he was so badass wtf??????????????????

Bonecrusher was in it in vehicle mode but no robot mode. what was the point?

The Fallen never transforms and we saw Megatron in tank form for maybe 3 seconds. It's transformers and we hardly saw them transforming. geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but overall is was sweet. forest scene was absolutely epic IMO.
    Pls watch it again for as YOU are also making some mistake's cuz the fallen does transform after he nabbed the matrix from OP he FLEW back to the pyramide and it was SIDESWIPE not jolt who killed sideways and as for bonecrusher/lookalike he shot some rounds when he was standing behind a building and as for the constructicons, there could be more D-con's scanning the same vehicle and finally for megs transforming in tank well he did it two times, @ the first he chased OP and Sam to the forest and the second time was @ the end where the bombing took place and he came after sam but he was getting nailed with a lot of firepower from A-bots/humans so he was pushed back and turned around, at that moment he transforms into a tank and then while in tank he almost immediatly transforms to his flight form.

i meant sideswipe oops relax about seeing it again it was a mistake, i was typing fast and didn't think about it so whatever

Quote Originally Posted by snipperoth View Post
    Pls watch it again for as YOU are also making some mistake's cuz the fallen does transform after he nabbed the matrix from OP he FLEW back to the pyramide and it was SIDESWIPE not jolt who killed sideways and as for bonecrusher/lookalike he shot some rounds when he was standing behind a building and as for the constructicons, there could be more D-con's scanning the same vehicle and finally for megs transforming in tank well he did it two times, @ the first he chased OP and Sam to the forest and the second time was @ the end where the bombing took place and he came after sam but he was getting nailed with a lot of firepower from A-bots/humans so he was pushed back and turned around, at that moment he transforms into a tank and then while in tank he almost immediatly transforms to his flight form.

I don't remember seeing The Fallen transform. What did he transform into?

Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    I don't remember seeing The Fallen transform. What did he transform into?
    It was real quick but it was some sort of jet if i recall correctly i have to see it again to be a 100% sure about it , oh and sorry for ranting on you because of the Jolt/Sipeswipe stuff

this was the question i been dying to get answer to but couldnt ask until after the 24th, i seen it at midnight on the 19th and it was the biggest question i had and diddnt understand, why is there 2 sets of constructicons? and in mixmasters case 3 sets?
    :wtf:wtf:wtf
    You just no hes going to kick your ass!
    http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/tran...ul-concept.jpg

You have to look at it like this with the constructicons. There was the group on the boat that go to Megs. Then there was all of the robots at the excavation site. They cant change the color of what they scan. If two robots scan the same car/ truck/ bike what ever they most likely will be the same size and will be the same color. I remember the "two" mixmasters. Cant remember the three times he dies tho. Also he didnt have to die when Dev gets shot. They fell apart if you remember in G1 that happened all the time but did not die. Same goes with bonecrusher in it...could be that another bot scaned the same thing. But that is kinda weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumba View Post
    You have to look at it like this with the constructicons. There was the group on the boat that go to Megs. Then there was all of the robots at the excavation site. They cant change the color of what they scan. If two robots scan the same car/ truck/ bike what ever they most likely will be the same size and will be the same color. I remember the "two" mixmasters. Cant remember the three times he dies tho. Also he didnt have to die when Dev gets shot. They fell apart if you remember in G1 that happened all the time but did not die. Same goes with bonecrusher in it...could be that another bot scaned the same thing. But that is kinda weak.
    its good theory dude, thanks. the three mixmaster 1. under the water and gets boned by long haul + high tower to replace megs parts, 2. devs gets boned by rail gun, yes might not die 3. in the battle at the end with jet fire +humans.

Oh so that is who was killed under water. Thanks.

its assumed that it was just multiple cons with the same or similar alt modes.

Did it seem like a bit of a cop out, yes. Can i understand why they might have chosen to do this, yes, it takes a hell of a lot of time do design and manipulate a cg character. If they had to do carbon copies to save on costs and time, ill be happy to overlook it.

I look at it the same way also. That is the only thing that i did not like about the movie. All the continuity that didn't match up.

its obvious the budget or the the fact of keeping devs lookin as real as possble came into play with him, very complex special effect no epic battle with the bigger bots like sideswipe, ironhide. twins fight is good but not big enough for me, i love devs transformation scene. but could of been more. explination about the multiple cons can only be answered by orci, bay or wetz but i like the theorys.

-correction: i`m coming from my second viewing of the film,the underwater decep killed is not a mixmaster lookalike,is some sort of excavator like demolisher but more small,it was on the deck of the cargo ship,and about all the other constructicons clones i think they are drones,and the bonecruher one,i suposse a similar robot mainframe to him and it uses the scanned data via soundwave

Ya got back from my second showing and for a fact was not mixmaster that gets killed. Bonecrusher looks just as he did in the first film. Also when they first show mixmaster on the boat they get up close to the hood dog with a decepticon face. Later when they are about to form Dev they do this again and show the big decepticon logo on the roller. If you look at "mixmaster" right by Sam at the end that one only has a small decepticon logo on his arm. Might be thier way of telling the two apart?

All this constructicon plotholes is gona get beaten with a stick for ever lol. :deadhorse1: