Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    55

    Default Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Wow, talk about fun. This movie was big, loud and a JEM to look at. Story was simple (dam writers strike) but the action was WOW. Movie is good summer fun, a true event film. Through I enjoyed the movie very much, I did not like the was the screening was handled. I thought the event which was organized by NYC meet up was lackluster. For a movie this size the screening lacked security, I mean. Their was no security. I could have recorded the whole thing if I wanted to. I mean it, No security at all and the theater was not capacity. Overall I will be giving transformers 2 a second look, the movie is so action packed I have to see it agian but this time ill see it on IMAX.

  2. #2
    Senior Member fallen_guy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Cool, thanks for posting. I can not wait until tomorrow.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." - Optimus Prime

    Punk ass decepticons

  3. #3
    Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Permission to post my experience later on? Spoiler free, ofcourse.

    I'm viewing it in a few hours..
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

  4. #4
    Senior Member The Last Autobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    Permission to post my experience later on? Spoiler free, ofcourse.

    I'm viewing it in a few hours..

    Granted.

    Tea.

    Earl Grey.

    Hot.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

  5. #5
    Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Yes, master. Running, running.

    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

  6. #6
    Senior Member The Last Autobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    Yes, master. Running, running.


    Lol, haha, no, I was just making fun of Star Trek The Next Generation. When you asked, "Permission to....", it reminded me of Captain Picard in his ready room. He would always order hot earl grey tea.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    I was outright pissed off at this film for a while. You'll know it when you see it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member The Last Autobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    I was outright pissed off at this film for a while. You'll know it when you see it.

    Every person here is pretty much going to be seeing it with their own expectations, so no, I probably wont be pissed off, as I'm easily pleased.

    I've heard the wrath on Soundwave.

    I've heard the wrath on the twins.

    I've heard the wrath of the story.

    I've heard the wrath of wheelie, and bla bla bla

    And guess what?

    I don't give a f#@k

    I like big f#@king robots.
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

  9. #9
    Senior Member razgriz21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    444

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Sounds like entertainment.

  10. #10
    Senior Member chops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Saw Transformers 2 At Screening (No Spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eman View Post
    Wow, talk about fun. This movie was big, loud and a JEM to look at. Story was simple (dam writers strike) but the action was WOW. Movie is good summer fun, a true event film. Through I enjoyed the movie very much, I did not like the was the screening was handled. I thought the event which was organized by NYC meet up was lackluster. For a movie this size the screening lacked security, I mean. Their was no security. I could have recorded the whole thing if I wanted to. I mean it, No security at all and the theater was not capacity. Overall I will be giving transformers 2 a second look, the movie is so action packed I have to see it agian but this time ill see it on IMAX.


    Using the writers strike as an excuse to not having a good story is a lame excuse. Plenty of movies have since been released with fine scripts.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •