These are my thoughts on the movie:
I gave it a 7/10.... but that's good nowadays!
First off: I'd like to say that the theater was packed! (hard for this kind of movie here in my country... specially if you add that it was a 9:30pm tuesday show)
And the best part is that most people really liked the movie, so that was great!
So, it was a good film!... very close to the first one, maybe equal, but not better... And it's not Michael's fault... it was definetly a Script flaw, by Orci and Kurtzman (not all, but parts!, maybe they're tired, maybe that's why the want to leave the franchise). But here's a mixup of my pros and cons as I will write them as they come to my mind:
* Best action scene ever: (actually there are 2) Shanghai, and the Forest
* Not the best music, only liked the score (I actually think the first one was better at this)
* Nice cinematography/pfotography, very well executed!
* Very good (human) character development, this aspect improved a lot
* Optimus WAS BADASSSSSS!!!!!! YESSS!!!
* Bee was badass too!
* Liked Megs/Starscream relation... right at the end when SC says: "I don't want to call you a coward..." (pardon me if incorrect - I saw it in Spanish! - So I can't comment on voices yet!, though Sowndwave's voice was way too cool in spanish!)
* Did not like the Fallen too much... he was a lot of hot air!
* The same as most people here: Devs goes down too easy! (never thought Mudflap would choke him!!)
* Liked Devs balls! hehehehe
* Liked the Twins (But they were better in their Ice Cream Truck mode... Specially because of the TF theme that thay played! Why hasn't anyone talked about this? - I made a thread! hehe)
* Liked Jetfire and Wheelie (best comic relief in a long time!)
* The ending was a little bit rushed
* Loved Soundwave and Ravage, but WTF were those little balls that came out of him, and what the hell did they turn into??
* Didn't like the Alice character too much... but she was necessary!
* And I specially did'nt like the fact that Sideswipe, Arcee, Ratchet, Ironhide and Scorponok didn't have much time on screen.... and who's Jolt? (just kidding)
And that's all I remember for now...
So all in all, I will be seeing it again, next week when my little stepbrother comes home to visit his dad... I'll take him to see a badass movie that could've even BADASS-I-ER!