Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dinobots, Grimlock and Galvatron thread

Default Re: Dinobots and Galvatron in Transformers 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I'm all for Unicron, but it would be more plausible if he were like the size of a big-ass space station rather than a full blown planet.

Hmm, a smaller size would work.

But then the Planet Eater would have to use a knife and fork instead of his suck hole....
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Default Re: When can we see the Dinobots in the Transformers movie?

Quote Originally Posted by snipperoth View Post
    The only way to let them fit in IMO they have to land (in protoform) in a theme park based on prehistoric times with dino animatronics that they can scan, although i'm finding this a bit farfetched just to get dinobots in a TF flick.
    OR

they could've crash landed on earth in prehistoric times. Scanned a couple of dino's mingle and realize that these beasts have no intelligence whatsoever. As they're about to leave the ice age occurs, killing all the fleshlings, the Dinobots get buried along with the rest of the lot and remain in stasis lock until.....

Transformers 3? 4? 12?

Or a prequel movie?

Well if they have a good idea to bring them in as dinos and are in the third one all the "Dino cant hide" is out the window. People will know by then.

All I have to say is a man named Steven Spielberg who made Jurassic Park is on the movie. Jurrassic Park cgi dino Transforming into Robots! How could you not want to see that! :wtf

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post
    Hmm, a smaller size would work.

But then the Planet Eater would have to use a knife and fork instead of his suck hole....
    The Death Star was tiny compared to a planet, and it was able to blow one into smithereens. I believe a giant intergalactic god can do the same thing as well.

The Death Star was tiny compared to a planet, and it was able to blow one into smithereens. I believe a giant intergalactic god can do the same thing as well.

Yes, true.

One problem there, Unicron sustains himself be devouring planets. Not destroying them. He's huge and needs to replenish himself frequently.

He could probably destroy the planets with one shot.

But would you bust a cap into your bigmac if you could eat it instead?

Yes, true.

One problem there, Unicron sustains himself be devouring planets. Not destroying them. He's huge and needs to replenish himself frequently.

He could probably destroy the planets with one shot.

But would you bust a cap into your bigmac if you could eat it instead?
    Perhaps while sucking up the planet's matter, he must have some kind of nuclear fusion process going on inside of him that causes the matter to be converted into energy, and he would have to exhaust a lot of it in the process, thereby reducing the planet matter's mass which allows him to store it. The rest of the matter is then converted to extremely powerful energon which he can do whatever the hell he wants with, be it traveling around the galaxy faster than the speed of light (sorry Einstein), to other dimensions if he wanted to (he might have to eat a sun for that), fight off fleets of alien militaries (more than likely Cybertronian), or create life itself with it (like Galvy!).

OR

they could've crash landed on earth in prehistoric times. Scanned a couple of dino's mingle and realize that these beasts have no intelligence whatsoever. As they're about to leave the ice age occurs, killing all the fleshlings, the Dinobots get buried along with the rest of the lot and remain in stasis lock until.....

Transformers 3? 4? 12?

Or a prequel movie?
    Very similar to their origins in IDW.

The problem is, you think that if they wake up today they'd wanna change their alt mode into something...better?

Perhaps while sucking up the planet's matter, he must have some kind of nuclear fusion process going on inside of him that causes the matter to be converted into energy, and he would have to exhaust a lot of it in the process, thereby reducing the planet matter's mass which allows him to store it. The rest of the matter is then converted to extremely powerful energon which he can do whatever the hell he wants with, be it traveling around the galaxy faster than the speed of light (sorry Einstein), to other dimensions if he wanted to (he might have to eat a sun for that), fight off fleets of alien militaries (more than likely Cybertronian), or create life itself with it (like Galvy!).

Somehow......

I doubt they were thinking that in 1986. More or less it was easier for people/children to see him as a huge monster eating planets.

Current time...

I could totally see something like that happening, given the right writer(s), creative team and consultants.

About eating suns and measuring his gas tank, so to speak, I don't have a clue. You do have good points as to his consumption rate ratio to his power consumption.

I don't know. Whatever Bay does, it'll make sense and it will be epic.

megatron is galvatron.. the writers didn't feel like changing it
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Very similar to their origins in IDW.

The problem is, you think that if they wake up today they'd wanna change their alt mode into something...better?

So they wake up and bash decepticon ass and whilst doing so, Grimlock checks out a Hummer that's parked. Hmmm

I can't see Grimlock being anything else. But then again, Ironhide was a freakin minivan in G1. But differing vehicles is a small comparison to Grimlock updating his look from a beast to an actual vehicle...

I dunno Trails, it's a freakin debate and a half. It all depends on the creativity of Bay, or whoever takes the helm after 2.

Somehow......

I doubt they were thinking that in 1986. More or less it was easier for people/children to see him as a huge monster eating planets.

Current time...

I could totally see something like that happening, given the right writer(s), creative team and consultants.

About eating suns and measuring his gas tank, so to speak, I don't have a clue. You do have good points as to his consumption rate ratio to his power consumption.

I totally wanna see what Shadow has to say on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    It's not that they didn't feel like it, they kept the name because it would confuse the general audience to suddenly change his name to Galvatron.

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post

So, no name change.

No face change.

Small changes to his alt mode....

and poof

Galvatron?

I dont think that's gonna be good enough for the hardcore fans.

So they wake up and bash decepticon ass and whilst doing so, Grimlock checks out a Hummer that's parked. Hmmm

I can't see Grimlock being anything else. But then again, Ironhide was a freakin minivan in G1. But differing vehicles is a small comparison to Grimlock updating his look from a beast to an actual vehicle...

I dunno Trails, it's a freakin debate and a half. It all depends on the creativity of Bay, or whoever takes the helm after 2.
    Grimlock can still be a T-Rex, a Dodge Ram T-Rex 6x6 Concept.

jkjk lol.

Drake

Regardless of what they go with, I highly doubt MB would screw it up. It's even looking like Wheelie was pulled off with minimal ass-clownery.

Oh god, if I have to hear the word "Dinobots" one more time...

Ya, it's almost enough to make me run in terror.

Somehow......

Current time...

Well, as much as Unicron's eating habits are.....interesting. (I kinda like the idea of a superbeing eating planets or suns for an engery source....didn't think I would upon first learning/seeing pictures of him.)But nevertheless, I think that would be very hard to pull off in a movie. (though if anyone could do it, it would be Bay.)

Another problem is his actual name (In my humble opinion: please don't hate at me, head hunt or ban me for saying this)

The average non TFs educated person is going to think his name is Unicorn.....and wonder what kind of name that is for the big bad. Or just be confused and think :wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Hi Michael Bay, but I blindly film Transformers by Megan Fox, I can not deny that I am a fan since very little of the Transformers, and I wonder if the third part of the franchise could add to as Grimlock and the Dinobots rest of his team, as well as some references to the War of Beasts Transformers in my opinion was one of the best series on the world of Transformers with the first generation of Transformers from the early eighties

Bye
    Quote Originally Posted by darktiger View Post
    The Dinobots will be able to appear and in 3 movie and not in this as he was advanced in an interview of MTV

Please read what you both just typed....:wtfI have no idea what you're saying.

Dinobot?

Only if they did them very, very, very well.............................and then I'd still have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
    Please read what you both just typed....:wtfI have no idea what you're saying.
    Perhaps English is not their first language, and they don't speak it too well.

Perhaps English is not their first language, and they don't speak it too well.

OOPS! Sorry I didn't think of that!

I'm such a knuckhead at times.

I retract my earlier nasty comment.

SORRY!
    I'm an idiot.

yea everyone is going to diss the dinobots untill they start making the 3rd movie, and if they do get put in they are going to look kick ass and everyones going to be in shock and awe and all of a sudden change their minds and think they are cool.

honestly i think the team should have a base by the 3rd movie so there would be no reason for the dinobots to hide. i wish they were in the 2nd movie tho i kinda wanted to see devs vs dinobots.
    (Maximals shooting at the autobot ship)
    Rattrap: Aw, man! That ship wasn't built, it was poured!
    Optimus Primal: Die-cast construction... it's a lost art.

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoejoe18xx View Post
    yea everyone is going to diss the dinobots untill they start making the 3rd movie, and if they do get put in they are going to look kick ass and everyones going to be in shock and awe and all of a sudden change their minds and think they are cool.
    Actually, that's probably gonna happen. Happened with Wheelie, nobody wanted to see Wheelie, but now that we have seen him (and in some cases heard him as well), many are now looking forward to him, including me.

Honestly, as far as Dinobots go, if they can come up with a very cool and logical idea as to why a bunch of robots would take on Dinosaur alt modes, I'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
    OOPS! Sorry I didn't think of that!

I'm such a knuckhead at times.

I retract my earlier nasty comment.

SORRY!
    I'm an idiot.

Yes, knuckhead

that's what you are...

The answer to your question is.... never.

The end.

I totally wanna see what Shadow has to say on this subject.

It's not that they didn't feel like it, they kept the name because it would confuse the general audience to suddenly change his name to Galvatron.

who do you think told me
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!