Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers mistakes..

Default I caught a mistake in the movie!!!!!

The Air Force One on the ground is not a proper version of the Airforce One. Air Force One is a VC-25 while the aircraft depicted in the movie is a KC-135. Granted it took me to view the movie umpteen times to catch it, but nevertheless, I caught it.

Quote Originally Posted by blakkguam View Post
    The Air Force One on the ground is not a proper version of the Airforce One. Air Force One is a VC-25 while the aircraft depicted in the movie is a KC-135. Granted it took me to view the movie umpteen times to catch it, but nevertheless, I caught it.
    Did you really think they were going to let the production film on AF1?

No, however it was something that I just happened to notice and any Boeing 747 with a repaint would have done the job. I know it costs money but it jumped out at me after AF1 was on the ground. I notice that the nacelles for the engines were smaller then the pylons were not right then to few landing gear then the refueling boom and i was like holy *****. I wonder if im the first to notice and comment on it tho.......................

You, my friend, are in the VAST minority. Most people who watch this film will never ever be bothered by this. At the end of the day, Transformers is a work of fiction and not a documentary.

Good catch, but this isn't a big deal at all.

Default youre so right

im not bothered at all, i just feel dumb that being an airplane buff, it took me to $26.99, and watching them movie so many times before catching it. but youre wrong its not a good movie, this is a GREAT movie. at the end of the day you left me, and i bet others pissed off that we have to wait for the next installment, but thats a good thing.

Banned

Whats funny is when they scramble the f-22 Raptors at the end they show two f-16's taking off instead. WTF*&%^#????? Big screw up right there!

Also, why didnt they use f-35 lightning? Those bad bitches bury the f-22 in EVERY way!!!
    Last edited by elemental fantasy; 10-28-2007 at 01:10 PM.

ok i guess elemental didnt see listen to the Mike Bays commentary. the military kept it real......F-35's are not in service, unless you know something i dont, and if you do, you shouldnt have revealed it..............

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by blakkguam View Post
    Well, allow me to retort. Actually because of flight problems out of the country ANY winged aircraft that carries the President is designated AirForce1. It could be a B737 or a Leer but the name will be AirForce1. Same goes for Marine. <---$#!% eating grin
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

guys, he's not a bad person for pointing this out. Its quite normal and kinda fun to notice mistakes. The movie (like many others) are full of legitimate mistakes. Thats not the only one that is caught.

It doesn't make it any less of a film.

I could name 2 or 3 more but I haven't mentioned it because people who defend the film take it offensivesly.

I love the film regardless and never even noticed them in the 9 times I saw the film in the theaters nor did I really even care to look even if someone mentioned it to me.

Arrow

I caught one too, turns out that Transformers don't exist! they were just really good CGI. J/K

Anyways, there are several mistakes in the movie. Go to imdb and click on "goofs" for a few.
    Last edited by Double; 10-28-2007 at 05:33 PM.

Banned

blakkguam
    ok i guess elemental didnt see listen to the Mike Bays commentary. the military kept it real......F-35's are not in service, unless you know something i dont, and if you do, you shouldnt have revealed it..............
    Yeah, I know I suck. I havent bought the DVD yet so I cant listen to the commentary track, blockbuster only had the original version with no commentary. Man I cant wait to get that DVD.

Also, um... a large hand full of 35's are already in service and have been for a while. Just not in public service. Use comin logic on that one. Stealths were in service ten years before you even knew they existed. I think the F-35 A's were finished testing maybe 5 years ago, but thats pure speculation.

But overall, it woulda pissed off the military if he had used em, so I can see why he didnt.
    Last edited by elemental fantasy; 10-28-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Did you really think they were going to let the production film on AF1?
    Bahah reminds me of that journalist who interviews Bay last week.

i hope ppl arent seriously defending against this guy...he pointed out a silly mistake cause he's a plane buff....not sure where the problem was.

Smile Caught another error

Here is another mistake, when Sam was in the room looking for the glasses, the power was supposed to be out because rachet knocked out the cable in the neighborhood, but when the parents are in his room and the father looks outside and the autobots hide, all the lights for the house is on, even the hanging china balls! It was magic!

Anyways in the end it made the shoot look better and in almost every movie you can find mistakes, all the matters is the movie is good, and if a movie is so good that you watch it enough times to find the mistakes, then big deal.

actually i'm glad that error was there cuz i'd hate for that scene to be in the dark

it was meant to be

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Yeah I caught that the first time I watched it, but that's part of that whole thing you leave at the door when you go to watch, and I'm not queen of continuity, so I just enjoyed the show.
    see, I don't like leaving things at the door. (someone might take them.) The more I watch this movie, and the more I hear people talk about it, the more I realize I shouldn't like this movie.... but I do... it's a mystery.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    You got to leave beliveability at the door... otherwise Harry Potter just never gets off the ground on that broom, ya know...
    that is a whole different thing from a house with no electricity having the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    that is a whole different thing from a house with no electricity having the lights on.
    Simple. Witwicky would seem like the type to have a backup generator. Problem solved, here's your brain check ticket. Enjoy the show....

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Simple. Witwicky would seem like the type to have a backup generator. Problem solved, here's your brain check ticket. Enjoy the show....
    your wit and shiny helmet never cease to dazzle me.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    your wit and shiny helmet never cease to dazzle me.
    Binary Solo!:
    01010111011001010010000001100001011010010110110100 10000001110100011011110010000001110000011011000110 010101100001011100110110010100100001

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Binary Solo!:
    01010111011001010010000001100001011010010110110100 10000001110100011011110010000001110000011011000110 010101100001011100110110010100100001
    DUDE, you totally go ah "Machine head!"

"Better than the rest," Dude.

EXCELLENT!

*pulls out the air guitar*

Default A Huge Mistake Transformers?

Was just talking to my friends about this.

Outer space is way colder then the arctic circle.

Which makes no sense now on why Megatron is frozen and ddin't freeze in space.

can anyone answer this.

Since it can get to minus 455 in outer space when you get further from the sun.

Just a really big logic error there.

Quote Originally Posted by space2001 View Post
    Was just talking to my friends about this.

Outer space is way colder then the arctic circle.

Which makes no sense now on why Megatron is frozen and ddin't freeze in space.

can anyone answer this.

Since it can get to minus 455 in outer space when you get further from the sun.

Just a really big logic error there.
    The absence of enough water (or elements comprising it) in space to "freeze" Megatron in a cocoon of ice? The same would apply to every shuttle or satellite that's up there right now if it were to have fallen in the arctic and have ice form around it over time, right?
    Last edited by r-type; 11-01-2007 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

One question I have, is if there damaged by heat, would entry into our atmosphere like, completely destroy them??? They must have had some kinda outer shell that was shed upon entry that protected them from space and such.

Quote Originally Posted by elemental fantasy View Post
    One question I have, is if there damaged by heat, would entry into our atmosphere like, completely destroy them??? They must have had some kinda outer shell that was shed upon entry that protected them from space and such.
    Blunt shape of the protoform increases drag co-efficient, thus deflecting a lot of the heat load.

Making my nose bleed from thinking too hard....