Thread: June 16th new content via BD-Live

Default June 16th new content via BD-Live

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=2892

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced that on June 16th, they will make new content available for owners of the 'Transformers' Blu-ray via the BD-Live network. The content will also be available to DVD owners, but only by purchasing new, special marked packages with an access code for the Transformer's micro-site.

The new content includes:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Sneak Peek Footage from the new film
    From the set of Revenge of the Fallen: Day 1 An exclusive inside look at the first day of shooting
    From the set of Revenge of the Fallen: A Day in the Shade A comical look at the differences between Megan and Shia's on-set treatment
    Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes from Transformers
    Fly on the Set: Pentagon On the set filming of the Pentagon Military Command Center
    Music and Mayhem Renowned special effects house ILM deconstructs the blockbuster action of Transformers
    Metal in Motion Special effects tests and early robot animation
    Stunts 101 An in-depth look at the amazing stunts in Transformers
    Choose Your Weapon A fly on the wall glimpse into the selection of weapons and how they were used by the film's soldiers
    The Man in the Ice From design to production, watch the Arctic come to life on various sets in Los Angeles, California
    Voices The voices behind the Autobots and Decepticons
    Audition Tapes: Megan Fox Megan's original Transformers audition

Default Re: June 16th new content via BD-Live

That sounds so cool--almost enough to make me want blu-ray. (still thinking about buying one......)

hey is someone going to post and access code so i can watch it cause i only have it for DVD not blueray and i want to see this

Drake

If you are going to take a dump on someone, at least have the courtesy not to do it in their own house. If you want to see it, BUY THE %^&$ING BLU-RAY. GOD. IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    If you are going to take a dump on someone, at least have the courtesy not to do it in their own house. If you want to see it, BUY THE %^&$ING BLU-RAY. GOD. IDIOT.
    don't have a blue ray player just DVD

Drake

The incentive is to get people to buy the Blu-Ray disc. Like all the bonus features on BD, it is an attempt to get more people to purchase the BD version, not simply get an access code from someone who has.

Think about it. If they weren't trying to do this, it wouldn't be BD-exclusive, now would it?

true............i need a PS3 with blue ray lol
    What $4:00
    skrew it hopefully it will be with the revenge of the fallen DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    The incentive is to get people to buy the Blu-Ray disc. Like all the bonus features on BD, it is an attempt to get more people to purchase the BD version, not simply get an access code from someone who has.

Think about it. If they weren't trying to do this, it wouldn't be BD-exclusive, now would it?
    It isn't just a BD exclusive though.

The content will also be available to DVD owners, but only by purchasing new, special marked packages with an access code for the Transformer's micro-site.
    No idea what that means though, does it mean you have to buy the DVD again with a special marked package?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak87 View Post
    It isn't just a BD exclusive though.

No idea what that means though, does it mean you have to buy the DVD again with a special marked package?!
    im not buying the same thing again

Well... to get Blue Ray...
    1. I need a blue ray player which is useless because...
    2. I need an HD TV which is impossible because...
    3. I need a career, Im just about to graduate >.<

Hopefully the stuff gets leaked online (soon) and I can see it for free :P

Other than that I cant wait to see that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak87 View Post

I think so...THere's a code on the DVD or something. But I'm sure you'll be able to get it off the internet after awile.