Thread: I hate my god damn fucking life

Hybrid View

Banned

Default I hate my god damn fucking life

i hate my parents so much!!! im god damn 16!!! and they treat me like im 10 god dammit...

they took away my L cuz i forgot to put a basketball away...so last night, when i told em that im not the only one responsible for not driving, they are too, they got pissed off and cut my license in half...mother fucking assholes.....i hate them with a passion, and im not gonna put up with it any longer, i just wanna die...

Default Re: I hate my god damn fucking life

dude it can't be that bad, I mean come on everyone has horror stories of dealing with parents, the nice thing is though is you don't have to deal with it forever soon you'll be old enough to leave home and have your own life. Just stand up a little bit taller and deal with it a little longer, you'll survive and you'll realize later that it was barely a flicker of memory of your past. Anyways you have friends here that care about you and we don't want to see you hurt yourself.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Dude just think, you're more mature then they are, I know how you feel I'm in the same predicament, my parents treat me like I'm 10 even tho I'm 16 also. But the thing is you just gotta persevere. And like he said, you'll be moving out soon so it'll be all dandy and you can get another license card thing.

R.I.P Don LaFonatane, The official voice of hollywood.

My parents were strict too. They even took my bedroom door away once because I kept locking it. You just have to wait it out. They have your best interests in mind, and maybe talking to them will help you understand why they do the things they do.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    dude it can't be that bad, I mean come on everyone has horror stories of dealing with parents, the nice thing is though is you don't have to deal with it forever soon you'll be old enough to leave home and have your own life. Just stand up a little bit taller and deal with it a little longer, you'll survive and you'll realize later that it was barely a flicker of memory of your past. Anyways you have friends here that care about you and we don't want to see you hurt yourself.
    oh, it is that bad, u should hear...one time they took it away cuz i didn't put a basketball away in the right place

its so gay..i hate it, they make me feel like shit all the time, i often cry myself to sleep its so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGarwood View Post
    Dude just think, you're more mature then they are, I know how you feel I'm in the same predicament, my parents treat me like I'm 10 even tho I'm 16 also. But the thing is you just gotta persevere. And like he said, you'll be moving out soon so it'll be all dandy and you can get another license card thing.

ya, now i just have to find all that money i have to pay for a new one...oh ya, i don't have any money, im to busy paying for a summer camp they won't help with...

Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    My parents were strict too. They even took my bedroom door away once because I kept locking it. You just have to wait it out. They have your best interests in mind, and maybe talking to them will help you understand why they do the things they do.
    ive tried talking to them, i try...i tell them the things i don't think are fair, they just shoot it all down...

Hey I know how you feel. You don't understand why your parents treat you like crap...there are reasons why parents do what they do to there own children but some things just are not right. I don't think what they did was right. They should have never ever have done what they did. If my dad would have done that I would have killed him and that is no joke. Your parents didn't have to make a big deal out of that.
    My dad probably acts like your parents too....but you know what?...
    I don't care what my dad says or does because I will always have my best friend Kelsey there for me and I will always have my friends that are online to talk about it with me. Don't let your parents get to you. Some parents will just never understand how we are.
    To be on top you have to experience rough times.

Dude, there are people with bigger problems than you.

This just sounds like your typical "I hate my parents" teenage rant. You and about 99% of the world's teenagers are going through this right now.

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    *sniff* such logical and resonable advice. I knew i liked you

Oh by the way there isn't any reason for anyone to attack the kid anymore and i am locking the thread

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    i hate my parents so much!!! im god damn 16!!! and they treat me like im 10 god dammit...

they took away my L cuz i forgot to put a basketball away...so last night, when i told em that im not the only one responsible for not driving, they are too, they got pissed off and cut my license in half...mother fucking assholes.....i hate them with a passion, and im not gonna put up with it any longer, i just wanna die...
    Shut up you whining brat.

Drake

Yeah... parents who actually give a rat's ass really suck. :wtf

"...were u masturbating...":lol

Banned

chantelle:

ya, ur right...

andreas:

ya, but im not going through it, i am living in it nonstop

omar:

ya..but still..

allhailmegs:

hey, if u don't wanna help, then piss off

drake:

ya, i know..

5 star:

lol

chantelle:
    ya, ur right...
    andreas:
    ya, but im not going through it, i am living in it nonstop
    omar:
    ya..but still..
    allhailmegs:
    hey, if u don't wanna help, then piss off
    drake:
    ya, i know..
    5 star:
    lol
    No, there's no "ya but still." It is the way it is, take it. Put your stuff away like they ask, it's called responsibility and following orders, things you need as an adult. When you pay the cost to be the boss in your own place then you can make the rules. Till then, if they say jump you ask how high, it's all for a reason.

And don't tell people on here to piss off. It's that same attitude they are probably trying to break you of. You can't mouth off to people offering advise like you probably do with your parents. I and most of the people here are older and we have all been through it and even worse.

Oh, and as a side note. They are your parents, your age means nothing, I'm a man of 28 and I still have to listen to my parents council and answer "Yes sir" and "no sir" to my father.
    - Omar B.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged.

That's it. I was gonna stay out of this for awhile but when you start telling people here to piss off it's time for my 3 cents...

1.- Littleman, the household ain't a democracy, it's a dictatorship. That's how it is, that's how it's suppose to be. Do as the mother and father say. End of story. I do as my parents say, result? My life is grand.

2.- Why are you bringing this up on a friggin' movie director's forum? How is that gonna help? You'd expect that each forum you go to you're gonna find a shrink to help you? I dunno, do any of you guys here have a Ph.D. in pyschology?....I thought so. Complaining about how much your life sucks has no place here. Nobody wants to hear it.

3.- Okay, so what if they are oppressive assholes? Let's see, what's the legal moving age up there in British Columbia? 19? You're 16, so you got 3 more years, man. After that? Freedom. How many years of freedom? A lifetime, 80 years, 100 years, hell, maybe 120 (The average human lifespan is increasing as we speak). I'm pretty sure you could put up with 3 more years of bitchy parents.

you should have put the basketball away. If your snapping off at them over little stuff then they are probably justified.

to be honest with you though just be cool and accept it man. play the guilt card go up to them tell em your sorry and you understood why they took it away and you shouldn't have said what you said but the cutting up the l's might have been a little harsh. gets em everytime

"I'm a child, you know, I'm a teenager"