Thread: Barricade License Plate?

Question Barricade License Plate?

Hello everyone, I'm fresh new here, I just found out about this forum and I think there can't be a better place to ask this question.

I've been looking for the answer for 2 weeks all over the web and I can't find any?

You see, I'm a 1/18 diecast collector, I got 460 models at home, and for the last 2 years, I started to make TV & movie cars that don't exist in 1/18 scale.

As for a Michael Bay related movie car, I just finished (a month ago) replicating the yellow Hummer H2 from "Bad Boys II".
    I made it like it is in it's final scene ... destroyed and battered on the Guantanamo site. If you guys wants to see it, I got a thread a a diecast forum collector with load of pictures of it (making of & final diorama). I would've post it right away but I don't know if it's ok to do so here.

Up 'till now I've made ...

- "Italian Job" ... all 3 Mini Coopers
    - "Magnum P.I." ... Ferrari 308
    - "Christine" ... '68 Dodge Charger
    - "Bad Boys II" ... Hummer H2

Now I want to start my 7th custom car and my choice stopped on "Barricade" ... so here's my question.

DOES ANYONE HAS A GOOD PICTURE OF BARRICADE'S REAR LICENSE PLATE IN THE MOVIE???

... or is anyone knows what from which state it is ???

I know the plate is : I-4027E ... but I've been searching the entire US plates database form every US State and I can't find any that is a white plate, with the word STATE on the bottom! There's no good shot of it in the movie.

I've read that it suppose to be California but no CA plates says STATE on the bottom line. Plus, it looks like the top line is an 8-letter word, I thought I was seeing DELAWARE but I check all the US plates data base and there is no plate in history that look even close to Barricade's, in any state.

So the white plate goes :

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    I-4027E
    S T A T E

Any help please??? Thank you in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Default Re: Barricade License Plate?

its just a random plate they made, nothing special...imo..

I slowed the BD down as much as possible and the top word is still blurred.

I don't have a picture, but I know the plate reads:

Oklahoma

I 4027E

State

I just figured it was an in joke reference to someone's Alma Mater or something like that.

Anyway, best of luck with the model. Would be cool to see the BB2 one.

Thanks R-Type ... you're the second one who tells me that it's Oklahoma State ...

I don't understand the reference you're talking about, but thanks for the info!

BTW ... I just started gattering stuff to start my Barricade soon. I got the car, I will have all the stickers made out of 3M letterings soon. I want to finish my two motorcycles from the CHiP's tv showfirst, and then the Saleen will be up for the paint chamber ...
    Last edited by Cuda Jeff; 05-24-2009 at 04:03 PM.

I don't know if links to other forums are allowed, if not (I'll deleted them) but if you guys are interested in seeing my movies/tv customs I've made, here's the link to them :

- "Italian Job" ... all 3 Mini Coopers http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index.php?s=&showtopic=43348&view=findpost&p=55692 9

- "Magnum P.I." ... Ferrari 308 GTS http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index.php?s=&showtopic=45401&view=findpost&p=57943 3

- "Christine" ... '68 Dodge Charger http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index.php?s=&showtopic=45951&view=findpost&p=58571 7

... and my last baby ...

- "Bad Boys II" ... Hummer H2 http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index.php?s=&showtopic=49209&view=findpost&p=62659 8

( Hummer's link includes a making of & diorama of the last scene in which the Hummer appears)

Hope you'll enjoy them

you gotta look under law enforcement plates,not civilian plates.that may be why you cant find them.here in new mexico the law enforcement plates are different than government and civilian plates.good luck.
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda Jeff View Post
    Was you Christine surposed to be a redo for the Stephen king Christine cause that was a 1958 Plymouth Fury.
    250px-Christine_watches_football.jpg
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    Was you Christine surposed to be a redo for the Stephen king Christine cause that was a 1958 Plymouth Fury.
    250px-Christine_watches_football.jpg
    'Shade, You're talking about Arnie's car. He's redoing Dennis' car. (Arnie's friend)

R-Type is right. I already have "Chrisitine" (Fury) but I wanted to add Dennis' blue '68 Charger. If you google it, you'll find some images.

An about the plate, looks like it is an Oklahoma plate, I finally found a picture of a plate that seems to be the same as Barricade's

Thanks so much for the help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

An about the plate, looks like it is an Oklahoma plate, I finally found a picture of a plate that seems to be the same as Barricade's

Thanks so much for the help!
    Barricade most have missed his destination by a few points

Good job on your vehicles
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Did you ever finish the car? Would love to see it.

WOW! I forgot about this thread! Sorry for beeing so late to reply!

Finally no! I didn't even start to work on it.

I mean I got the plate done (at least), got all the decals with some made on reflective paper and I found a pushbar ...

Also got all the electronics working all together : sirens, strobe lights rear and front plus the working lightbar.

But I stopped there for now! While I was gathering stuff to make Barricade, I got myself tied on 4 other projects and I finished them.

The thing is I can post the link to them, but now you have to register to see the threadof that diecast collector forum (it's free to register but still) ... here they are anyway :

Project #9 & 10 : CHiP's ... TV Show twin Kawasaki motorcycles

http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1...ost__p__668826

Project #11 : Batman - Dark Knight's Lamborghini Murciélago LP640

http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1...ost__p__684238

Project #12 : Bad Boys 2 's silver Cadillac CTS ... in it's final look in the last scene

I just didn't have time to work on the pictures of this one, will post them once it will be done

Now that the summer's here, I won't get another one started until the colder days returns. But I know that PROJECT #13 will be from the vampire movie "DAYBREAKERS" ... the modified black 2004 Chrysler 300C.

As you can see, I got a lot of projects on my work bench :

- Bad Boys II ... Will Smith's (dark gray) Ferrari 575MM

- Transformers I ... Mustang Saleen S281E Police "BARRICADE"

- Miami Vice (tv) ... Tubb's (light blue) '63 Cadillac DeVille Convertible

- Miami Vice (tv) ... Crockett's (black) Ferrari Daytona Spyder

- Ghostbusters ... ECTO-1 (white) Cadillac Ambulance

So stay tuned ... I won't forget about this thread anymore ... put a link on my desktop!

Dibbs on your S281!

What do you mean by "dibbs" ?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term ...

Project #12 : Bad Boys 2 's silver Cadillac CTS ... in it's final look in the last scene

I just didn't have time to work on the pictures of this one, will post them once it will be done.

Hello again ... the link to my 1/18 custom-made Bad Boys II 's silver Cadillac CTS is on, it includes a making-of :

http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1...ost__p__709490

Like I've mentionned before, I can post the link to them, but now you have to register to see the thread of that diecast collector forum (it's free to register and it takes only a few seconds but still) ...

Anyway I can always post the pictures here if you guys want to ...