Thread: More autobots than decepticons

Default More autobots than decepticons

I think that in the movie to come there should be more good guys than bad guys. That was the way it was in the G1 cartoon. The logic of that was that the Decepticons were stronger.

Also, I dont think so much robot characters need to die. and if they do have to die, the same amount of heroes and villains should go.

The reason for that is, in my opinion, good villains are villains that you dont want them to die (you may want them to lose, but not die). you want them to continue fighting the heroes.
    That is the same reason all the classic great villains are villains that we love and dont want to see go away.
    A hero is as good as the villain beside him.

Any thoughts?

ehh how many bots do you want? Jazz is gone (maybe)
    But you cannot have 100 bots running around. And look at the mess trying tp put big robots on a small screen it was for some hard to tell who was who when close up fighting.

So maybe a few more this next time around or Cameo's or something like that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_a View Post
    I think that in the movie to come there should be more good guys than bad guys. That was the way it was in the G1 cartoon. The logic of that was that the Decepticons were stronger.

Also, I dont think so much robot characters need to die. and if they do have to die, the same amount of heroes and villains should go.

The reason for that is, in my opinion, good villains are villains that you dont want them to die (you may want them to lose, but not die). you want them to continue fighting the heroes.
    That is the same reason all the classic great villains are villains that we love and dont want to see go away.
    A hero is as good as the villain beside him.

Any thoughts?
    I like having more bad guys then good guys. It makes for a better movie,cartoon, book or whatever. As long as there is good vs evil it is always going to be evil 10 to 1 good guys. But why worry about it, cause the good guys end up winning in the end anyway! In my mind I want to see more bad guys. Even knowing the bad guys always end up loseing, the bad guys are always so much cooler. I really want to see the Autobots get thier butts handed to them in the next movie. For once the Decepticons should have some glory. ALL HALE LORD MEGATRON!!!!!!

more bad guys.....more bad guys........more bad guys!!!!!!!.......The Autobots should be pushed to their limits in the next movie so the audience will be hooked to the end.Have the majority of the Autobots damaged like Barricade was in the first.Who says Rachet can't pull out the tool box?Have the next character autobot introduce in the end and pull it off.....what off,i don't know.or something like that.
    Last edited by barricade505; 11-11-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    more bad guys.....more bad guys........more bad guys!!!!!!!.......The Autobots should be pushed to their limits in the next movie so the audience will be hooked to the end.Have the majority of the Autobots damaged like Barricade was in the first.Who says Rachet can't pull out the tool box?Have the next character autobot introduce in the end and pull it off.....what off,i don't know.or something like that.
    Ya what you said

no

it should be more bad guys, thus more decepticon fodder

The Autobots are obviously more of a central character when compared to the Decepticons so if there is going to be a death in the Autobots, it will be one character or none at all. But with Decepticons and good winning over evil, at least with more decepticons than autobots, there will be more decepticons to kill. Thus more "heroic" robot battles.

in the 1990's The Chicago Bulls won so many championships it wasn't funny.after a while you could pretty much see the exitement in the gameplay. but, with Jordan on the team,everyone knew who would win the championship .not all battles are exciting when the good guy always pull off an easy win.when my son beats me at video games,over and over again,i eventually do not want to play at all. call me a poor sport.........Isn't that what killed spidey-man?Spidey-man,spidey-man.....only popular in japan.
    Last edited by barricade505; 11-12-2007 at 11:24 AM.