Thread: How much is the budget of T2? What companies are doing effects this time?

Default How much is the budget of T2? What companies are doing effects this time?

I remember Bay said the budget for T1 was one hundred and fifty million, so how much this time?
    From some article I read some time ago this time Digital Domain was taking all the job unlike the first one which ILM took the most works while DD was just a small part of it. Is this true?
    We're a young species. We have much to learn.

Default Re: How much is the budget of T2? What companies are doing effects this time?

dude i think its should be around 200miln doller . but i sure Mr.bay would have made full use of it . i think we can see his effort in the trailer itself!!!!
    This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

Default Re: How much is the budget of T2? What companies are doing effects this time?

Quote Originally Posted by vittaldadambbs View Post
    dude i think its should be around 200miln doller . but i sure Mr.bay would have made full use of it . i think we can see his effort in the trailer itself!!!!
    got nothing else to say, you explained it!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

I seriously hope DigitalDomain are not doing the whole thing. Their shots from the first were nothing special compared to what ILM did.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."