Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soundwave Request

Question Soundwave Request

Thanks for the new promotional posters released last week, but we have seen Prime, Bumblebee and Starscream.

Since Soundwave is such a crowd favorite, could we please get a render of him in robot form?

Since this is Michael's forum, I hope he gets word of this request. Please mention something to him if possible Nelson, I would appreciate it.

I have been a fan and a member of this site since before the first rendition came out, just mentioning that I am not some newbie.

-Ryan

Default Re: Soundwave Request

Quote Originally Posted by ryan dube View Post
    Thanks for the new promotional posters released last week, but we have seen Prime, Bumblebee and Starscream.

Since Soundwave is such a crowd favorite, could we please get a render of him in robot form?

Since this is Michael's forum, I hope he gets word of this request. Please mention something to him if possible Nelson, I would appreciate it.

I have been a fan and a member of this site since before the first rendition came out, just mentioning that I am not some newbie.

-Ryan
    Oh I think we all wish this but I doubt this request will be forfilled. sorry bud I wish the same thing.
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Personally, I'm hoping to see and hear him for the first time in Theaters.

I was hoping the same for Devastator, but we all know what happened there.
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

I think Soundwave is being kept out of public eye so we could have that element of surprise when we see him on screen. So far he has to be the most anticipated character and showing him on posters now would spoil it.

But man, at least a little tease would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I think Soundwave is being kept out of public eye so we could have that element of surprise when we see him on screen. So far he has to be the most anticipated character and showing him on posters now would spoil it.

But man, at least a little tease would be nice.
    agree. :lol

I don't want to see him before I see the movie at Imax!! that being said, he will probably be the first Decpticon we see I reckon, as he would be doing survaillence

Quote Originally Posted by ryan dube View Post

-Ryan
    That decision was made a long time ago... I doubted they could make major changes at this point.

I would like to see him as well, but personally, I think he's going to surprise us when he's in the film, and even a tease of this character would ruin it a little. I'll wait to see him in action or in the screen, since he'll be like most impressive.

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

I'm fine until the film comes out.

That'll be one of the things im pumped for whilst waiting for the film to start.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Thanks nelson,

not too much longer to wait for the release, I just thought it would be good to let the fans get use to whatever his incarnation looked like kind of like with Devastator.

But it's all good.

Anyone else feeling a slight sense that maybe Soundwave STILL won't make an appearance even with Ravage and possibly what's left of Frenzy running around? I mean... Bay has been employing a cloak and dagger "misdirection" trick for a while, so can we really be 100% sure my favorite Decepticon is even there?

Quote Originally Posted by Night_ShadeX View Post
    Anyone else feeling a slight sense that maybe Soundwave STILL won't make an appearance even with Ravage and possibly what's left of Frenzy running around? I mean... Bay has been employing a cloak and dagger "misdirection" trick for a while, so can we really be 100% sure my favorite Decepticon is even there?
    I think this is a great question for Shadow!!!!
    Ironhide kills Barricade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Night_ShadeX View Post
    Donīt worry. Heīs there. But if you want 100% proof, wait until the movie is out. But I promise you, Soundwave is in it.
    "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to Heaven".

If Soundwave stays in orbit this whole movie and never makes it to earth for any kind of battle I will be seriously pissed at Bay. I mean, how hard is it to realize that almost everyone loves Soundwave? you don't have to be a genius.

Exclamation Re: Soundwave Request

First image of the movie Soundwave, not the best picture, but at least we get to see a glimpse!

does he start out as a sat then get a new form of a truck??

if you look at center part of him with a truck form you can see the grill and if you look here it looks very much the same only for the sat

any one see what i am talking about? dont know if that art is real but it has the same look

Looks like Soundwave will be staying in orbit around earth like we saw in the new tv spot. very disappointed i am.

i just hope they dont have soundwave looking stupid flooding on space for the whole movie becuz thats just going to be very very lame,and atleast have him fight on the final fight incase he dont do so throughout the movie.BUT let's see whats going to happen
    Last edited by XxSoundwavexX; 05-19-2009 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSoundwavexX View Post
    i just hope they dont have soundwave looking stupid flooding on space for the whole movie becuz thats just going to be very very lame,and atleast have him fight on the final fight incase he dont do so throughout the movie.BUT let's see whats going to happen
    I agree, they didn't just make his robot mode for just the toys, and I hope he is in the final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSoundwavexX View Post
    i thought soundwave was the only one who could bring dead bots back to life so he has to come down to bring back megatron and blackout right? i hope that they show ravage come out of him like they did with blackout's scorponok.
    (Maximals shooting at the autobot ship)
    Rattrap: Aw, man! That ship wasn't built, it was poured!
    Optimus Primal: Die-cast construction... it's a lost art.

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoejoe18xx View Post
    i thought soundwave was the only one who could bring dead bots back to life so he has to come down to bring back megatron and blackout right? i hope that they show ravage come out of him like they did with blackout's scorponok.
    No, the Doctor will probably do most of the reviving, Soundwave supplies the cannon which the constructicons take down with them.

And yes, I think we will get to see Ravage detach from Soundwave like Scorponok did from Blackout, the SW-toy even has a "Ravage-missile".
    I'm on a boat! Ya'll, I'm on a boat motherf*cker!

someone posted a pic of soundwave supposedly from the movie but it's been taken down. anyone have a link to see it. i've been dying to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoejoe18xx View Post
    would had been kool to see soundwave doit it him self but i can accept the rest lol

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    Looks like Soundwave will be staying in orbit around earth like we saw in the new tv spot. very disappointed i am.
    we NEVER saw soundwave in the new tv spot!!:wtf
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Those pics that are posted are not of Soundwave from the film and are most likely custom jobs. I love Soundwave but i would rather see him in the cinema than have him revealed earlier. The only hint of him is in the new game trailer.