Thread: Plot Points

Default Plot Points

thought id start a new thread

if the decepitcons can go under the ocean, can the autobots aswell? would the autobots know that tfs can survive that far down in the ocean? why didnt they say anything

if megatron gets another bots spark, does he then take on that bots peronsality like swapping brians?

is the 4th bot in the ocean scorponok?

so its a race to energon: the autobots to revive jazz and decepitcons to revive brawl bonecrusher and create an amass army to destroy this world!!!

Default Re: Plot Points

i agree with you . but if all the dead robots in 1st movie comes back to life then there will be no value for the new once . once they are dead they should stay that way!!!!!!
    i think MEGATRON's case is exception here!!!!
    This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

im not all on reviving no other bots if they dead, they dead..... give other bots the screen time they need and creat new ones by making new ones. briging back old bots is a waste if u ask me......

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post
    thought id start a new thread

if the decepitcons can go under the ocean, can the autobots aswell? would the autobots know that tfs can survive that far down in the ocean? why didnt they say anything

if megatron gets another bots spark, does he then take on that bots peronsality like swapping brians?

is the 4th bot in the ocean scorponok?

so its a race to energon: the autobots to revive jazz and decepitcons to revive brawl bonecrusher and create an amass army to destroy this world!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vittaldadambbs View Post
    i agree with you . but if all the dead robots in 1st movie comes back to life then there will be no value for the new once . once they are dead they should stay that way!!!!!!
    i think MEGATRON's case is exception here!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSoundwavexX View Post
    im not all on reviving no other bots if they dead, they dead..... give other bots the screen time they need and creat new ones by making new ones. briging back old bots is a waste if u ask me......

The 4th bot in the ocean has to be Soundwave.... becasue he is the only one who can "revive" Dead robots...... so who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by XxSoundwavexX View Post
    If ur fighting a war, then trust me, it isnt a waste of time
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

I think I have an idea. If in order to bring back a robot, you have to sacrifice another robot, then that explains a lot.
    The decepticons would probably have no problem sacrificing a underling to resurrect their fallen leader. As for the autobots, as much as they would like to bring back Jazz, they are not going sacrifice another living robot to do it. It is just immoral.

Hmmmm, what if the autobots use the Mountain Dew or XBOX's spark??

They were created by the cube......

It would be kinda funny, Jazz wakin up with a buncha mountain dew cans around him
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...