Thread: Wonder Moments

Default Wonder Moments

I'm really looking forward to this movie except there is this one thing thats bothering me. I have a feeling that this movie will lose its sense of wonder. Not the "holy shit that was so cool" moments I'm sure its full of those. But those moments like when Ironhide walked out of the pool over the little girl or Blackout's first transformation moments that make you go "wow... how did they do that". I have feeling this movie will have a lot more badass scenes like the Bonecrusher vs Optimus scene but wont have enough subtle magic moments like the autbot arrival scene. I hope I'm wrong or maybe its in my head after seeing and knowing so much about the movie I might just ruin it for myself.

Default Re: Wonder Moments

Hearing something may happen is one thing. Seeing it happen is another. I am sure Michael has a few things planned for us that we have no clue about.

USA--Bethlehem, PA The former hideout of Demolishor

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixgirl View Post
    Hearing something may happen is one thing. Seeing it happen is another. I am sure Michael has a few things planned for us that we have no clue about.
    I totally agree. I have a feeling that the combination of DEVS will be more impressive than any moment in the first film. In addition, the fact we have not seen Soundwave just makes his character so much more mysterious. Don't worry O.P. Mr. Bay will guarantee that you are blown away
    A creative signature would be right here if I wasn't such a procrast.....

Don't forget whatever is going down in Jordan.

i hope you are wrong too because that's what makes the movie so good besides the millions of action going on! But I'm pretty sure that Bay has something that you will never ever think of!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

He's gotta top the first film and if it "wowed" Steven Speilberg then its gotta be a well done flick. Im sure MB has so much packed into it and none of us besides maybe Nelson REALLY knows what will happen in this movie!! I have never seen such kick-ass CGI in all my life and I went to film school! I cant see why anyone would wanna bash this movie. HELLLOOOO MEGAN FOX! BIG F*CKIN ROBOTS!!
    If you didnt like the first movie, you probably should be watching this movie. But, Im POSITIVE MB has some sick fight scenes. magical moments as well as maybe a few sad ones. Keep in mind this is a darker film with 5 times as many robots and from what i know of MB, is that he always makes it look as if he has shown us alot....and then he WOWS us in the end so i gotta say Bay is still in his prime!! This movie should NOT disappoint!
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

There will still be those Wonder Moments. I'm sure of it.

You never see moments like that in ANY movie trailer, anyway. So there's no real evidence to allow anyone to assume those moments won't be in the film.

It will be just as magical as the first one.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    It will be just as magical as the first one.
    You're wrong... it will be better !

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taz View Post
    You're wrong... it will be better !
    We can only hope.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman