Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Banned

Default Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    Maybeh..... but I can't just ditch Raddimus on the light side. If you can get him then I'll join!
    Rad is an Autobot through and through. He'll never leave. Bee actuly has two sides. In our fan fin she has Bumblebee and a new Decepticon we made that is a clone that was created by Sector seven when they had BB captive and experimenting on him with the cubs power. His spark split from the power and created Killerbee. Killerbee is an exact replica of BB just black with red stripes and female. She and my Decepticon Shadow are the only two made up bots in the fan-fic. My word program is messed up so ask Bee to send you a copy. Read it and let me or her know what you think so far.

Smile Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    Rad is an Autobot through and through. He'll never leave. Bee actuly has two sides. In our fan fin she has Bumblebee and a new Decepticon we made that is a clone that was created by Sector seven when they had BB captive and experimenting on him with the cubs power. His spark split from the power and created Killerbee. Killerbee is an exact replica of BB just black with red stripes and female. She and my Decepticon Shadow are the only two made up bots in the fan-fic. My word program is messed up so ask Bee to send you a copy. Read it and let me or her know what you think so far.
    Awsome! You hear that Bee? Think you can do that?
    Well, I cannot leave Rad on his own!!! I must never give in! *Holds up peace sign* Killerbee... wicked. I hope you fic turns out the way you want it!

Edit:I've add you guys(Rad, Bee, Shadow, and Meg) to my Buddy list. Hope you don't mind!
    Last edited by MovinForward; 01-12-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Buddy
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Awsome! You hear that Bee? Think you can do that?
    Well, I cannot leave Rad on his own!!! I must never give in! *Holds up peace sign* Killerbee... wicked. I hope you fic turns out the way you want it!

Edit:I've add you guys(Rad, Bee, Shadow, and Meg) to my Buddy list. Hope you don't mind!
    No I dont mind at all.Like I said they are all great people and im glad to have them as friends. Honistly this has been on of very few boards that iv been on that I can say all the people here are great people. There have been a few people that are well weird but all-in-all no one here has been assholes.

Banned

Once... there was this young boy...

Thumbs up Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've seen a few flamers go by but lucky none have come my way. Most forums Ive been to have been relativly good. I'm glad that there are still people out there who aren't complete asses and can joke around without being easily offened but still know when to get serious(or semi-serious anyways). You guys are great proof of that. You're right this has been a great board. Never change!

However I do feel bad for the person who started the board. Poor guy/girl! We keeping getting off topic! Sorry, whoever created this board!
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've seen a few flamers go by but lucky none have come my way. Most forums Ive been to have been relativly good. I'm glad that there are still people out there who aren't complete asses and can joke around without being easily offened but still know when to get serious(or semi-serious anyways). You guys are great proof of that. You're right this has been a great board. Never change!

However I do feel bad for the person who started the board. Poor guy/girl! We keeping getting off topic! Sorry, whoever created this board!
    Ya that dose happen and we do try to get back on topic.

Banned

And the topic is.. what here? I didn't read all the way to the beginning of the posts.. but from what I can tell.. its about people who are crazy about Sam. saving their life. I hope people realize its just a fictional character in a movie and that he didn't really save anybodies lives. Well except for making a lot of people happy that a Live based Transformers movie finally came out.

Post Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    And the topic is.. what here? I didn't read all the way to the beginning of the posts.. but from what I can tell.. its about people who are crazy about Sam. saving their life. I hope people realize its just a fictional character in a movie and that he didn't really save anybodies lives. Well except for making a lot of people happy that a Live based Transformers movie finally came out.
    Well actually, Sam saved Optimus' life by shoving the All Spark into Megatron's spark. If he hadn't, Optimus would of placed it into his own spark thus killing himself.
    The topic is pretty much 'is there a hidden meaning in Optimus saying he owes Sam his life(if yes, what's the hidden meaning? Will it show up in TF2 or 3? Ect...) or not.'

Optimus' line is just "Sam, I owe you my life."

Wow, this is the most on topic thing I said sense I've been here! Lawl!
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Well actually, Sam saved Optimus' life by shoving the All Spark into Megatron's spark. If he hadn't, Optimus would of placed it into his own spark thus killing himself.
    The topic is pretty much 'is there a hidden meaning in Optimus saying he owes Sam his life(if yes, what's the hidden meaning? Will it show up in TF2 or 3? Ect...) or not.'

Optimus' line is just "Sam, I owe you my life."
    Ahh ok.. I get it now.. so its in reference to Ops sayings.. Well.. I don't think theres any hidden meaning there. Sam was gonna kill Op with it, instead he thought.. hey. why don't I kill Megs with it instead and save my buddy Op and also freeing Earth from this monster. (at least thats what my thought of what Michael was trying to relay to the audience as to what Sams' thoughts were)

Exclamation Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

First off; movin...what do I say;(; means something important is a bout to be said) as a prime I am slightly dissapointed,how easily shadow is manipulating you.lol,stand strong girl...not for me but for all the people you should be thinking of,lol.As for the darek side I met this human named luke and he told me about the force,and shadows jedi mind tricks that were instilled in his circutry don't effect me or the matrix/allspark;in his heinous attempts to turn me to this so called dark side...a legendary man once said light up the darkness.A couple of explorers to the sun traveling to reignite it with a atom bomb the size of new jersey;logs were found. in the logs the doctor of the ship on approach to the sun wrote: I told the crew today about my experience of looking into the sun...the light and my revalations.The darkness is a void; Avaccume if you will.It swallows you.Darkness is the absence of something.But LIGHT! light it envelops you;becomes you Exposes you to truth. So movin please heed my advice and stay away from shodow and the bee.They only seek to acomplish their own goals which in essence as the borg put it is to make resistance of their own achievment and goals futile...In the words of the legendary/great one "FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS." "So movin let's go dismatle us some decepticon scum t;TRANSFORM and roll out."
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Exclamation Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    First off; movin...what do I say;(; means something important is a bout to be said) as a prime I am slightly dissapointed,how easily shadow is manipulating you.lol,stand strong girl...not for me but for all the people you should be thinking of,lol.As for the darek side I met this human named luke and he told me about the force,and shadows jedi mind tricks that were instilled in his circutry don't effect me or the matrix/allspark;in his heinous attempts to turn me to this so called dark side...a legendary man once said light up the darkness.A couple of explorers to the sun traveling to reignite it with a atom bomb the size of new jersey;logs were found. in the logs the doctor of the ship on approach to the sun wrote: I told the crew today about my experience of looking into the sun...the light and my revalations.The darkness is a void; Avaccume if you will.It swallows you.Darkness is the absence of something.But LIGHT! light it envelops you;becomes you Exposes you to truth. So movin please heed my advice and stay away from shodow and the bee.They only seek to acomplish their own goals which in essence as the borg put it is to make resistance of their own achievment and goals futile...In the words of the legendary/great one "FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS." "So movin let's go dismatle us some decepticon scum t;TRANSFORM and roll out."
    *Weep weep* I FEEL SO ASHAMED!!! The light is my only path! So, YES SIR! *Salutes* You're going down Decepticreeps! *Charges guns* I mean that in the kindest way, too.
    Please call me Ditto.

*Weep weep* I FEEL SO ASHAMED!!! The light is my only path! So, YES SIR! *Salutes* You're going down Decepticreeps! *Charges guns* I mean that in the kindest way, too.
    Okay, I feel up for a fight.

Two words girl: BRING IT.

*stands with blasters ready*
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Cool Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Okay, I feel up for a fight.

Two words girl: BRING IT.

*stands with blasters ready*
    YOU CALLED IT!!! You'er goin' DOWN!

*ATTACKS/CAT FIGHT* HISSSSSSSS!!!! *Fires gun randomly*
    Please call me Ditto.

ohhh a cat fight
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Talking Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    ohhh a cat fight
    MREOW!!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *Fires more randomly and attacks*
    YOU'RE GOING DO CHIKA!!!

Please call me Ditto.

though be is far more advanced; My movin is far superior in her new circutry and programming if you guys want we could take it to ciebertron.com and see wus up,lol.hey Some really nice asian couple saw me taking a picture of prime...the one on my avatar and were like no,take some more and were like thats too cool man,even told there daughter look its optimus king of the world,lol.I shoulda got a pic with them t. the only one who had enough guts to ask for a pic was a worker on.some chick on splash mountain.she posed...kinda with him but she was so happy it was too cool the only non disney toy in the park kids even waved at him...lol I stopped a crowd of people in front of the castle to get a pic,lol.

i'll sell the beer

YOU CALLED IT!!! You'er goin' DOWN!

*ATTACKS/CAT FIGHT* HISSSSSSSS!!!! *Fires gun randomly*
    *dodges gunshots*

Girl, you need to go to target practice.

ohhh a cat fight
    Oh crap, we got an audience.

MREOW!!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *Fires more randomly and attacks*
    YOU'RE GOING DO CHIKA!!!

RAWR!!!

*gets movin into a chokehold*
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

this is better than a mud fight

Banned

this is better than a mud fight
    I can just see it now. As i peek out from hands over my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    I can just see it now. As i peek out from hands over my eyes.
    LOL bro

*looks around*

Did I kill her? Is she gone?

*blink*

Banned

LOL bro
    Ok look at the reply i put up on what stunts do you want to see. Tell me that wouldnt be funny.

that's what I'm talking bout new circutry and upgrades,lol.teach that decepticon scum/traitor the lesson she should have learned the first time,lol.one shall stand and one shall fall your going down decepticreeps,lol.Just like the reality always outnumbered but always on the winning side.

Talking Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

*Pounce* HAHA! IZ STALKED YOU!!! *Fires at head*
    Please call me Ditto.