Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Default Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    I was wondering where you were,lol,I figured megs and shadow had you tied up and bound for attempting to attain cookie monster status.jk.lol.good mornin.
    Yeah, I'm around....sort of.

Had to come in to work even though I'm very very not with it....no sleep, nauseated, and achy as hell. I woke up at 12:30 a.m. vomiting....and back killing me.

AGH. And I haven't eaten anything for fear of it coming back up and I feel like Prime hit me.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Cool Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    MovinForward... You are really funny. *Eyes turn red* You cant have bee back. And even if you got Bee back how would you know that she wouldnt still be one of us. Remember the word deception. *Laughs out laud* You may have cookies and cake but we can have anything we want.
    Deception.... Decepticon.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!
    Jk, jk!
    ANYTHING BUT BRAINS AND BRAVERY, LIKE ME!!!! *Tiny spider drops on head* OH MI GAWD!!! ITZ GOT MEEEEEEE!!! *Runs screaming*

Edit:Poor, Bee! You need to feel better!
    Last edited by MovinForward; 01-11-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: ...
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

MovinForward... You are really funny. *Eyes turn red* You cant have bee back. And even if you got Bee back how would you know that she wouldnt still be one of us. Remember the word deception. *Laughs out laud* You may have cookies and cake but we can have anything we want.
    Soo very true. We take what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    Deception.... Decepticon.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!
    Jk, jk!
    ANYTHING BUT BRAINS AND BRAVERY, LIKE ME!!!! *Tiny spider drops on head* OH MI GAWD!!! ITZ GOT MEEEEEEE!!! *Runs screaming*
    You are tooooo funny!!!!

but don't make me laugh, my stomach still hurts.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Red face Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Soo very true. We take what we want.

You are tooooo funny!!!!

but don't make me laugh, my stomach still hurts.
    EEP! Sorry! I'll go sit in my corner now and play with my dust bunnies.
    Please call me Ditto.

that time or food poisoning?lol.thank god I'm a guy,lol hope you feel better and shadow I'll just reprogram herusing teletram 1 to overide decepticon implanted protocols,lol.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Hey I expect to get my bunnies back this time when your finnished took me a whole week to start a new collection...I'm tellin you these things are gonna be worth money some day.lol.

that time or food poisoning?lol.thank god I'm a guy,lol hope you feel better and shadow I'll just reprogram herusing teletram 1 to overide decepticon implanted protocols,lol.
    I think it's a bug, but could be food poisoning.

I dunno, I hope I'm over it soon.

when I went to disney I picked a nasty bug up got a sinus infection right now but optimus told me he wanted to go today so you know cant refuse optimus.he gets what he wants,lol.

when I went to disney I picked a nasty bug up got a sinus infection right now but optimus told me he wanted to go today so you know cant refuse optimus.he gets what he wants,lol.
    That or he could do it himself.

Banned

You cant overide something that isnt there. She was not reprogramed by us. She chose to come with us. And if you reprogram her aginst her will you will be no better then the Decepticons. You can not force these things on someone. I did not force the Decepticon way on Bee. She even said it herself. She has always had a little Decepticon in her. And I hope you feel better Bee.

Smile Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

Hey I expect to get my bunnies back this time when your finnished took me a whole week to start a new collection...I'm tellin you these things are gonna be worth money some day.lol.
    *Hugs dust bunnies* Nevah. Tehy luv meh. Right, guys?
    Dust Bunnies:*Holds up sign that says 'Send help'*
    See! Tehy are mah bestest fwends!

Man, I'm glad I've naver had food poisoning. Yikes, it sound horrible. Get well soon, Bee!
    Please call me Ditto.

You cant overide something that isnt there. She was not reprogramed by us. She chose to come with us. And if you reprogram her aginst her will you will be no better then the Decepticons. You can not force these things on someone. I did not force the Decepticon way on Bee. She even said it herself. She has always had a little Decepticon in her. And I hope you feel better Bee.
    All he said is true. Vera true.

And thanks. I'm able to eat again (I think....*knock on wood*) may still be a little too early to tell, but I'm not feeling nauseated anymore. Yaay!

*Hugs dust bunnies* Nevah. Tehy luv meh. Right, guys?
    Dust Bunnies:*Holds up sign that says 'Send help'*
    See! Tehy are mah bestest fwends!

Man, I'm glad I've naver had food poisoning. Yikes, it sound horrible. Get well soon, Bee!
    Food poisoning is awful. I've had it before, and I was in sooo much pain for a week. It wouldn't leave me.

All while I was on a trip with my parents.

movin don't trust anything bee or shadow says their decepticon scum and bee doesn't even realise she has been reprogrammed megs and shadow probably poisoned her and she doesn't even realize it.

Arrow Re: "Sam, I owe you my life"

All he said is true. Vera true.

And thanks. I'm able to eat again (I think....*knock on wood*) may still be a little too early to tell, but I'm not feeling nauseated anymore. Yaay!

Food poisoning is awful. I've had it before, and I was in sooo much pain for a week. It wouldn't leave me.

All while I was on a trip with my parents.
    That sucks. I'm really glad I've never had it. Knock on wood, too.

Shadow, as true as that may be, TEH LIGHT WILL ALWAYZ WEIN!!! That is all.

MAN! You guys replie stinkin' fast!

Raddimus:OH EM GEE, SERIOUSLY? POOR BEE. TEEHEE, CAPS LOCK IS FUN.
    Last edited by MovinForward; 01-11-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Fun
    Please call me Ditto.

Yeah, I'm around....sort of.

Had to come in to work even though I'm very very not with it....no sleep, nauseated, and achy as hell. I woke up at 12:30 a.m. vomiting....and back killing me.

AGH. And I haven't eaten anything for fear of it coming back up and I feel like Prime hit me.
    You've got a stomach upset? I hope you get well soon! But I'd like to feel like Prime hit me.

Banned

That sucks. I'm really glad I've never had it. Knock on wood, too.

Shadow, as true as that may be, TEH LIGHT WILL ALWAYZ WEIN!!! That is all.

MAN! You guys replie stinkin' fast!
    Trust m once you get used to it and your on the boards as much as some of us, youll start posting just as fast. Well all I can say is Im not at liberty to say or I could get into a lot of trouble but I got some really cool info and you Autobots are going to feel the pain come real soon. The dark times are coming and you will be one of the first to feel the pain.

I'm just kiddin bee and shadow are great people I was just playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    You've got a stomach upset? I hope you get well soon! But I'd like to feel like Prime hit me.
    Yes, it began last night after dinner sometime, then I woke up around midnight, couldn't go back to sleep, then I pulled a Linda Blair from the exorcist (EWWW!!) and felt better afterwards.

Then, it began again this morning. I don't know what it is, but it's also making my back and entire body achy.

And Prime hitting you does not feel good.

But considering it's from Prime....yeah, okay, you got a point there.

what are you talking bout shadow you guys already ripped bees legs off and tore jazz in two I think you been mis informed I heard ithe boot is heading for your buts for the second and third round.

Trust m once you get used to it and your on the boards as much as some of us, youll start posting just as fast. Well all I can say is Im not at liberty to say or I could get into a lot of trouble but I got some really cool info and you Autobots are going to feel the pain come real soon. The dark times are coming and you will be one of the first to feel the pain.
    I just heard Mr. T go through my head...or whoever it was that said "Bring the pain!"

I can't think clearly at the moment. Sowwy.

I'm just kiddin bee and shadow are great people I was just playing along.
    I know....

hey bee maby your pregnant.your gonna have a auto-con,lol.and I was letting movin know I was just kiddin I'm sure you know me well enouph to know I'm just teasin.

Yes, it began last night after dinner sometime, then I woke up around midnight, couldn't go back to sleep, then I pulled a Linda Blair from the exorcist (EWWW!!) and felt better afterwards.
    Then, it began again this morning. I don't know what it is, but it's also making my back and entire body achy.
    And Prime hitting you does not feel good.

But considering it's from Prime....yeah, okay, you got a point there.
    Sorry to hear about your pain.. I know what it is like. Last year all my family had got it. (Four Linda Blairs in the house.)
    And of course I won't let nobody but Prime hit me.

hey bee maby your pregnant.your gonna have a auto-con,lol.and I was letting movin know I was just kiddin I'm sure you know me well enouph to know I'm just teasin.
    HEY! I've already heard that from my boss....and megs....and this is how rumors get started!!!

And nooooo...I'm not pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Sorry to hear about your pain.. I know what it is like. Last year all my family had got it. (Four Linda Blairs in the house.)
    And of course I won't let nobody but Prime hit me.
    Ewww....fortunately it's just me this time.