Thread: Fallen...One man army?

Default Fallen...One man army?

I think the fallen will kill devastator and have a epic fight with Megatron and Soundwave and try to kill optimus

Pretty lame but i'm really tired xD

Tell me what you think.

Default Re: Fallen...One man army?

I think it would be AWESOME if Megatron thinks Fallen will help him and then when Fallen is free, he starts fighting Decepticons,Autobots and humans.
    And then an epic fight starts because Fallen can teleport and he has some powers we don't know anything about. So I would like to see Fallen killing some Decepticons,Autobots and humans because then, things would get REALLY serious.

i was looking at one of my transformer books i have and it had the fallen in there and he originally transformed into a tank and was orginally built for the purpose to fight unicron so now im wondering if there will be maybe a cameo by unicron or a flashback and show him maybe? so to me it sounds both sides are going to get hit by the fallen.

This is a interesting topic... i mean, from what we've seen so far, no bots have been placed in a "Team The Fallen"... every one of them is Decepticon or Autobot.

The Fallen can be a hell raising bot, but even him could use some help.

The Fallen just wants revenge about prisoning him for this long time, he don't care if you are dcon or autobot or maybe human.

ok guys one doubt so fallen is the one which is burried in tombs in egypt or what as i see in the trailer and the autobots go in search of it ??? and is the fallen a autobot or decepticon

he's like what galvatron was and scourge and cyclonous they didnt belong to anyone unicron made them they just chose to side with the decepticons. so same with the fallen he was built by cybertronians to stop unicron and turned on them and he is his own master so he does what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by aravind221 View Post
    ok guys one doubt so fallen is the one which is burried in tombs in egypt or what as i see in the trailer and the autobots go in search of it ??? and is the fallen a autobot or decepticon

Look at his face then look at the decepticon symbol...see it? He is the first decepticon. And I don't think this is going to be some autobots vs. decepticons vs. the fallen, storyline. Two sides, good and evil, battling it out all over the world.
    Some people do believe there's a reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Duty.

Quote Originally Posted by aravind221 View Post
    you know nothing about transformers do you? it's ok because i didn't either at first.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by deception24 View Post
    i was looking at one of my transformer books i have and it had the fallen in there and he originally transformed into a tank and was orginally built for the purpose to fight unicron so now im wondering if there will be maybe a cameo by unicron or a flashback and show him maybe? so to me it sounds both sides are going to get hit by the fallen.
    They said that Unicron wont make his way into this film due to budget. Myabe TF3
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCroatianGuy View Post
    I think it would be AWESOME if Megatron thinks Fallen will help him and then when Fallen is free, he starts fighting Decepticons,Autobots and humans.
    And then an epic fight starts because Fallen can teleport and he has some powers we don't know anything about. So I would like to see Fallen killing some Decepticons,Autobots and humans because then, things would get REALLY serious.
    Ya why would the Fallen need to side with the D-cons. If he's free then im sure he will want the power that he thinks should have been his... that Megs now has And besides the Fallen has us Shadowcons at his side... oh wait... thats not in the movie. Sorry guys thats in my book.lol But if the Shadowcons were real and the children of the Fallen like in my book then we would rock this movie. LMAO!!!

i dont think Fallen is ganna team up with no one hes just want kill who ever is in front of him dcons autobots human dont matter,but i will say iam very inetersted in how hes rage going to develop

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    you know nothing about transformers do you? it's ok because i didn't either at first.
    i do admit and i pretty much dont know many characters of the fallen because i havnt watched the cartoons , i became a fan just from the part 1 and i know those characters alone and the moment i saw the first part i started loving it and itz my favorite movie , and i ll be a pro one day like u within some days or years
    Last edited by aravind221; 05-09-2009 at 10:33 PM.

My theory:

According to a recent interview with Shia, those signs that flash through his mind are actually coordinates for a location of energon. Conveniently located on earth.

In Bay's version, energon is used to create life, bring back the dead, create worlds and armies. In G1 it was just food. Anyways, the autobots are trying to prevent the decepticons from retrieving it, and I'm thinking The Fallen wants it for himself to create his own army and detroy the decepticons and the autobots. Rule the world without those factions.

Anyways, if he was created to fight Unicron, im pretty sure he is a one man army and can kill anything. I mean if megs could just tear Jazz in half, imagine what The Fallen is capable of???

Just my input, I know there are alot of variables and anything is possible
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post

In Bay's version, energon is used to create life, bring back the dead, create worlds and armies.
    Pretty much defeats the purpose of the Cubes importance, no? Why would the Cube be so important to the Transformers if they have a redundant source of power (energon) that is capable of doing exactly the same thing.

After all, the Cube "holds the power to create worlds, and fill them with life. That is how (their) race was born."

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Barreth View Post
    Pretty much defeats the purpose of the Cubes importance, no? Why would the Cube be so important to the Transformers if they have a redundant source of power (energon) that is capable of doing exactly the same thing.

After all, the Cube "holds the power to create worlds, and fill them with life. That is how (their) race was born."

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

I heartily agree. It made no sense whatsoever. In part one the world was going to come to an end because of the cube.

And now the world is going to come to an end because of energon...which can do the same thing...

So if all these wars are basically a power struggle over who can control life.... How many different types of artifacts do these cybertronians have that can create it? It's like finding out the human body has 2 hearts...
    There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory...

I'm pretty sure The Fallen will turn on the dcons and I think Prime, Jetfire and megs will have to work together to stop him

its going to be 2 battles going on at the same time.... auto's vs. decipticons, and The Fallen vs All of them,....

Hi there, I'm new to the forums, so if I'm repeating or looking like a moron, please by all means stop me.

I'm willing to bet that what Megatron is after ISN'T energon at all, but the power the Fallen has... After all, according to established Transformers Mythos, The Fallen was one of the 13 original transformers made by Primus to fight off Unicron, but turned on the other 12 when granted more power by the chaos-bringer. That could easily explain his warping powers and such as seen in the trailer.

I would be willing to guess he "BELONGS TO NOOBOOODDYYYY!!!" and proceeds to go apeshit when Megs tries to use him and his near-antichrist-level powers (obviously Megs at least has a passing knowledge of the Fallen as he clearly based the Decepticon symbol on his face). Which would be fun considering we're pretty sure we get to see Screamers fight Megatron at one point too. Ah, the organization of the 'cons!

Thoughts?