Thread: help me out guys !!!!! :)

Default help me out guys !!!!! :)

hey guys i haven't been much here but i do check the posts and anyways the Trailer 3 is really sick and 1.36 of the trailer i see a transformer which transforms into a car after breaking through a building , i like that one is it a Autobot or decepticon >>???? and do'es anyone know the name of it and

the deceptcion in the end of the trailer which sucks the sand !!!! seems to be real bad one and it seems to more powerful than megatron and is real huge does anyone know the name of it

can u help me out guys ,

thnx in advance ,for help

Default Re: help me out guys !!!!! :)

The silver one breaking through the building is a Decepticon named Sideways.

The massive bot in the end is Devastator. He's the combination of 7 special Decepticons known as the Constructicons who transform into construction vehicles.

That's Sideways, the Audi R8 (which is a bloody sexy care!).

And the one at the end is Devastator. The Constructicons combined form!

thnx a lot guys for the help much appreciated and is this the final release of the trailer version's or is there one more final which may come !!!!!

and the evil side seems a lot stronger this time Devastator , sideways and much more ,is there any massive autobot which is been included in this , only pime seems to be the huge one next to megatron , seems prime will be having difficult time to handle the decepticons and i noticed the razor blades with fire is sick in prime's hand's i think he used it once in the first part and is that pink lady bike autobot included in this part
    Last edited by aravind221; 05-09-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aravind221 View Post
    thnx a lot guys for the help much appreciated and is this the final release of the trailer version's or is there one more final which may come !!!!!

and the evil side seems a lot stronger this time Devastator , sideways and much more ,is there any massive autobot which is been included in this , only pime seems to be the huge one next to megatron , seems prime will be having difficult time to handle the decepticons and i noticed the razor blades with fire is sick in prime's hand's i think he used it once in the first part and is that pink lady bike autobot included in this part
    hai arvind this is the final trailer there will not be another .
    i think we have seen enough in this 3 trailers!!!!
    This the victory Michael Bay had promised us many years ago !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vittaldadambbs View Post
    hai arvind this is the final trailer there will not be another .
    i think we have seen enough in this 3 trailers!!!!

hi dude nice to see u here too im so excited abt tge movie and cant wait for it and im a hardcore transformers fan like u !!!!!!

micheal bay rules for sure

yeah Arcee is surposed to be in the movie along with Chromia and a third femme bike, plus you still have the Fallen and he is one bad con and the inspiration behind the decepticon faction.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    yeah Arcee is surposed to be in the movie along with Chromia and a third femme bike, plus you still have the Fallen and he is one bad con and the inspiration behind the decepticon faction.
    thnx for info

that really seems to be difficult task prime to fight both fallen and megatron thats impossible even though bumbleebee is a good support he cant handle megatron , autobots seems to less stronger in this compared to decepticon , and i saw the trailer the fight in the meadows prime is thrown out

megatron ,starscrem, devastator ,sideways and now fallen

prime, bee , ironhide

very tough time for autobots , is there someone powerful in autobots like prime to take on megatron ?????????

Well let's not forget that prime is to combine with jetfire (or is it skyfire)

My guess would be that prime wil get bashed up so bad, that he needs to merge in order to defeat some con's.. (and fly)

We'll see...
    Now if only i could get a new 'giant fuckin robots' T-shirt to wear to the premiere.. (hint)
    Greets

Willis mcvean

thnx for info

that really seems to be difficult task prime to fight both fallen and megatron thats impossible even though bumbleebee is a good support he cant handle megatron , autobots seems to less stronger in this compared to decepticon , and i saw the trailer the fight in the meadows prime is thrown out

megatron ,starscrem, devastator ,sideways and now fallen

prime, bee , ironhide

very tough time for autobots , is there someone powerful in autobots like prime to take on megatron ?????????
    The autobots will lose this time around only to redeem themselves in TF3.
    In which I hope to BAY my character is in it!
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

that's what going to happen , darker side is bright

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/video/13352485

what is the tranformer which appears in 0.10 mins seems like a decepticon and seems real bad to me

Uhhh if you really want to get to know stuff sign up at tfw2005.com

This site is great for stuff aswell

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwaave View Post
    Uhhh if you really want to get to know stuff sign up at tfw2005.com

This site is great for stuff aswell
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Smile Re: help me out guys !!!!! :)

hey guys i was watching the dvd again today and i usually turn it off after the movie finishes but today i just let movie play till the end and i noticed after the movie finished the credits appear and sam's mom and dad interview is shown and after that scene appears like

A jet is shown which flies into the space saying like """ we will be back""

and then credits appear again starting of with micheal bay's name as diector so on...............

q:- can anyone say who is that trasnformer character ????? is it star scream who is going back to space to get some help from the decepticons to bring back megatron back to life ???

thnx in advance
    Last edited by aravind221; 05-13-2009 at 06:22 AM.

hey guys i was watching the dvd again today and i usually turn it off after the movie finishes but today i just let movie play till the end and i noticed after the movie finished the credits appear and sam's mom and dad interview is shown and after that scene appears like

A jet is shown which flies into the space saying like """ we will be back""

and then credits appear again starting of with micheal bay's name as diector so on...............

q:- can anyone say who is that trasnformer character ????? is it star scream who is going back to space to get some help from the decepticons to bring back megatron back to life ???

thnx in advance
    Yeah thatīs Starscream.
    "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to Heaven".

Quote Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
    Yeah thatīs Starscream.
    thanks

guys what is this transformers name is it a autobot or decepticon seems huge

thnx in advance
    ironhide - """ You feelin' lucky, punk? """"""

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

That be Jetfire.

Old Decepticon. Autobot.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

guys what is this transformers name is it a autobot or decepticon seems huge

thnx in advance
    Yes thats Jetfire A former Decepticon that grew sick of their violence and war. He swapped sides and uses Energon to Combine with Optimus Prime.

combine with prime sounds cool if he combines i think prime can take on devastator
    ironhide - """ You feelin' lucky, punk? """"""