Thread: Devastator's past

Default Devastator's past

I got to thinking, if it is true that soundwave is the one responsible for scanning and distributing the new alt modes, the constucticons only became constructicons on earth. that raises the question: did they combine before, on Cybertron? And if so, what did they look like back home? Sorry if this was brought up before...

Default Re: Devastator's past

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    I got to thinking, if it is true that soundwave is the one responsible for scanning and distributing the new alt modes, the constucticons only became constructicons on earth. that raises the question: did they combine before, on Cybertron? And if so, what did they look like back home? Sorry if this was brought up before...
    Interesting thought actually.
    Most likely they could combine before, but maybe Devastator is a new weapon, crafted by Soundwave.
    Now that you brought it up, I hope they give us an answer in the movie.
    I'm on a boat! Ya'll, I'm on a boat motherf*cker!

Default Re: Devastator's past

There been conflicting stories over the history or TF, originally they were built on earth, but then stories came out of them coming from cybertron but were neither autobot nor decepticon. But it is said they created megatron as a robot but never was ment to be evil. (could explain why they are fixing him underwater in trailer)

So if they said they were built on earth maybe there bodies were "built" in earth mode, but they come from cybertron as robot builders. In the movie not sure how they are going to do it but ill be interesting
    You just no hes going to kick your ass!
    http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/tran...ul-concept.jpg