Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMAX or regular Theater?

Default Re: IMAX or regular Theater?

Normal theatre just like 90% of the people who will watch the movie. Im not a fanboy like the rest of this forum who seem to be one eyed about bay's movies and esp. transformers.

In all honesty, most if not all members of this forum, would say that ANY garbage bay makes, is the best work he has ever done, and that the man cannot make a mistake.

If the movie generates an average 9/10 reviews stating the movie is garbage this forum would not be able to understand how such a thing is possible - and that those 9/10 reviewers were somehow wrong.

Personally, i an very interested in this movie, but not being a fanboy means im not going to be biased when i watch it. If it IS in fact garbage, then transformers 1 will be the only movie on my DVD shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseNo4 View Post
    Normal theatre just like 90% of the people who will watch the movie. Im not a fanboy like the rest of this forum who seem to be one eyed about bay's movies and esp. transformers.

In all honesty, most if not all members of this forum, would say that ANY garbage bay makes, is the best work he has ever done, and that the man cannot make a mistake.

If the movie generates an average 9/10 reviews stating the movie is garbage this forum would not be able to understand how such a thing is possible - and that those 9/10 reviewers were somehow wrong.

Personally, i an very interested in this movie, but not being a fanboy means im not going to be biased when i watch it. If it IS in fact garbage, then transformers 1 will be the only movie on my DVD shelf.
    So.....regular theater? Got it.

Both but regular first.

Quote Originally Posted by vittaldadambbs View Post
    for me its a regular theater . bcz IMAX is not available in our city
    same crap for me too

BOTH FOR ME!!! And our IMAX has some special new chairs that vibrate with the sounds of the movie!! They have them only in CA & AZ rt now so hopefully they get these seats in more theatres!!
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Quote Originally Posted by thelastautobot View Post
    BOTH FOR ME!!! And our IMAX has some special new chairs that vibrate with the sounds of the movie!! They have them only in CA & AZ rt now so hopefully they get these seats in more theatres!!
    wow you are sooo lucky! we just get the normal red comfy chairs that lean back....pretty basic.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."