Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All You Want From Transformers 2

Default Re: All You Want From Transformers 2

my two front teeth?????/

badda bing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    No matter what happens in the movie, the only things that I want in Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen are:
    1. Transformer sound-effects played over Paramount and Dreamworks logos to get me in the mood.
    2. Awesome prologue setting up the plot narrated by Optimus.(And when the narration finishes the title flys in and transforms)
    3. An opening action scene in which a Transformer uses their disguise to thier full potential.(Or any time during the movie)
    4. An epilogue where Optimus narrates and concludes the film's events or themes.
    5. A Linkin Park-style song over the end credits.(It worked really well for some reason in the first)
    6. NO CLIFFHANGER in the style of "PIRATES DEAD MAN'S CHEST" or "MATRIX RELOADED" where the story just stops and you have to wait another 2 years to see a disapointing sequal designed just to get more money!

If you want to, please state your 5-or-so "if anything" wants.
    Dude, you're describing TF1! heheheh ..... I would like to see:

* Devs full combining process on screen
    * A majestic Soundwave with an important role (and Frank Welker's voice)
    * Mayor city destruction (like in Demolishor's scene, only bigger)
    * Constructicons (specially Longhaul) with their own screen time
    * Megan Foxxxxxxx!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by calmontoya View Post
    Dude, you're describing TF1! heheheh .....
    No, i'm just stating what should be kept for the sequal, because, to me these things are important if they wanna make a great layout like the first film. I can't imagine it having a better layout: Sound-effects over the logos, awesome start and ending scenes while Optimus narrates, at least one scene to take full advantage of the fact that they are "robots in disguise", AND NO STUPID CLIFFHANGER like "Pirates" or "Empire Strikes Back".

Just for once I want an ending to a stand-alone sequal that concludes everything that was established in it. Otherwise the film-makers are telling me that they are only in it for the damn money and not the spectacle of entertainment.
    Last edited by Jammed9000; 05-07-2009 at 02:04 AM.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

all i want is decepticons rules everything in this movie..
    and autobots hard to defeat them..

Quote Originally Posted by taz View Post
    Something that could makes us believe in a possible Dinobots appeareance in the 3rd movie.
    I loved Dinosaurs when I was a little kid, but why does everyone want there to be these "Dinobots"? No offense to anyone who grew up with them, but I think it's really weird for a Michael Bay movie, or any live action film based on Transformers, to have transforming robot Dinosuars. It's just really cheesy and unbelievable.
    Last edited by Jammed9000; 05-07-2009 at 04:33 AM.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

I want:

...Soundwave doing something really awesome down on Earth. A cool landing scene with him engaging a couple of Autobots on his own, using his soundwave(haha)-weaponry.

...longer lines for the Decepticons and not just grunts and "I live to serve you Lord Megatron".

...the Fallen to be as powerful as he should be. Prime alone or even with two or three other Autobots should not be able to beat him. If he (the Fallen) is going down, I want it to be believable, he is their form of Satan damnit!

... a dogfight between Starscream and Jetfire, though I don't think I will have one, given that Jetfire is running out of Energon and is really, really old.

... evil humans fighting the Autobots.

... Alice robotform to be something creepy, not Frenzy 2.0 but something unique and scary enough to send Sam, Leo and Mikhaela running for their lives.

Hmmm, I think I'm in love with the decepticons from reading what I hope for in the next movie.
    But that's not weird is it? It's almost more important for the bad guy/s to be interesting than creating a good guy that's really cool, at least imho.
    I'm on a boat! Ya'll, I'm on a boat motherf*cker!

No, i'm just stating what should be kept for the sequal, because, to me these things are important if they wanna make a great layout like the first film. I can't imagine it having a better layout: Sound-effects over the logos, awesome start and ending scenes while Optimus narrates, at least one scene to take full advantage of the fact that they are "robots in disguise", AND NO STUPID CLIFFHANGER like "Pirates" or "Empire Strikes Back".
    Wait, the ending of Empire Strikes Back was stupid? "A New Hope" also had it's own "semi-cliffhanger." It ended with so many questions left unanswered. What happened to Vader? What about the rest of the Galactic Empire? And so on... Star Wars worked like a play, you got Act I, Act II, and Act III. The thing with those kinda movies is that you gotta break em up, otherwise you will have one long 6 hour film, and nobody's gonna wanna see that.

Transformers is very different, the sequel(s) are the classic stand alone kind, but there is still a connection, and I saw it at the end of TF1. The first ended in a way that gave the audience a hint that a potential sequel was on board: "I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here, we are waiting...." Audience would think, "More Autobots? I'd love to see that! And Decepticons too! They must be making a sequel!"

Now as for the ending of TF2, it's gonna be pretty hard to solve every stinkin' problem for such a massive film. I wouldn't be surprised to see an ending where some questions are left unanswered, but there's no reason to give it an obvious cliffhanger like Pirates.

i want good history / bio on the dvd extra of all the characters even FODDER BOTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    ...Ummm you DO know that this is a family movie right?
    Well....techniqully yes and no lol because this Film is yet not rated!! lol cuz there not sure if this is a family/kids movie or a rated R adult kind of thing because maybe there are some parts in the movie that might not be for kids.....like(Megan Fox) and the language.

All i want from this movie is

"IS JUST TO BE THE MOST BADASS MOVIE EVER!!!" and to make me say
    "WOW" "WOW" "WOW" 3times lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by johat View Post
    I want:

...Soundwave doing something really awesome down on Earth. A cool landing scene with him engaging a couple of Autobots on his own, using his soundwave(haha)-weaponry.
    -awesome
    ...longer lines for the Decepticons and not just grunts and "I live to serve you Lord Megatron".
    -agreed
    ...the Fallen to be as powerful as he should be. Prime alone or even with two or three other Autobots should not be able to beat him. If he (the Fallen) is going down, I want it to be believable, he is their form of Satan damnit!

-The fallen is there Satan yes, so who could/ would have the power to take him down? There St.Michael? personally the only person/people who could take him down would be a combination of Jetfire an prime however them combined i think would not be enough, Megatron would have to be involved.... like an wolverine/ Sabertooth deal, they would both have to work togather.....even then im not so sure....

... a dogfight between Starscream and Jetfire, though I don't think I will have one, given that Jetfire is running out of Energon and is really, really old.
    -hells freaking yes, even though the Sr-71 was/is not a dog fighting airplane... but yes it would be awesome....!
    -:wtf
    ... Alice robotform to be something creepy, not Frenzy 2.0 but something unique and scary enough to send Sam, Leo and Mikhaela running for their lives.
    -pull a Excersist? head goes 360 that would be pretty sweet!!1

Hmmm, I think I'm in love with the decepticons from reading what I hope for in the next movie.
    But that's not weird is it? It's almost more important for the bad guy/s to be interesting than creating a good guy that's really cool, at least imho.
    I loved Dinosaurs when I was a little kid, but why does everyone want there to be these "Dinobots"? No offense to anyone who grew up with them, but I think it's really weird for a Michael Bay movie, or any live action film based on Transformers, to have transforming robot Dinosuars. It's just really cheesy and unbelievable.
    - dude they could not explain why they chose that form, unless the transfomers landed in Jurrasic Park.............. hahaha

in the cybertron series the autobots went to meny worlds where different themes where played out for that world. they had a race world where it was a world of roads of which there were race cars etc etc.. and then they had the dinosaur world whcih was full of the dinobots. and i guess the are designed as dinosaurs due to the fact it made them blend in with that world. as it wasnt thier own.

bish
    No sacrifice, no victory.

What I want from T2?

As much Bay camera shots as possible.
    That's all I/you need from a Bay movie.
    With fast editing and great music.

-Jablonski Score
    -Frank Welker
    -Soundwave (with original voice)
    -awesome "arriving to the battle scene" like Optimus drifting into to the final battle of TF1
    -classic Michael Bay chase scene (I know he said there was none, but I'm hoping it's mis-information)
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

1. Decepticons hiding in cities in secret
    2. A post-credit scene
    3. A scene showing all 12 Autobots transforming at once
    4. An argument between megs and Starscream
    5. Some battles to have elements from the cartoon's battles
    6. (am I allowed?) References to Unicron and Primus etc etc

(And, of course, all of the Bad Ass robot stuff. That all you guys ahve stated)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknight View Post
    -:wtf
    Poor choice of words on my behalf, I meant a faction of humans fighting the Autobots, showing that not all people on Earth think alike, behave alike and judge alike.
    That would certainly make for interesting battles since the Autobots don't want to harm the humans, but still they have their agenda they need to complete, and doing it dead is hard.
    It would be very interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000
    - dude they could not explain why they chose that form, unless the transfomers landed in Jurrasic Park.............. hahaha
    Well, I could do with them somehow explaining the Dinobots as being the ultimate defenders/guards for the Autobots, and thereby choosing the form of Dinosaurs as their alt-mode (since they are the most physically powerful creatures to ever walk the earth).

Or, the Dinobots landed on earth prior to the Fallen, as some of the really ancient Transformers, taking the disguise as Dinosaurs during their years on earth. The cataclysmic death of almost all life on earth forced them to lockdown in a comalike state for a couple of million years.
    Now the Autobots found them again and are trying to fold them to the Autobot cause, which could explain their "stupidity", clumsiness and unwillingness to follow Optimus as their leader.

It's no offense at all, but i would just like to see them. And i don't think that would be weird at all to see one of the most destructive forces in the Transformers world in a Michael Bay movie.

Also, if you can have twins, a female bot, a old rusty bot... what is so "cheesy and unbelievable" about having Dinossaurs ?

Also, if you can have twins, a female bot, a old rusty bot... what is so "cheesy and unbelievable" about having Dinossaurs ?
    NO.....just no. Think about it, DINOSAURS....fighting decepticons....I mean, come on. Just..........no.

I don't find anything cheezy and unbelievable about female robots, twins, and rusty old robots.

So everyone can believe in twins, a female bot, a old rusty bot... but when it comes to Dinobots... OH NO, that's not right !

I guess everyone has their own opinion, even Dinobots fans.
    I'm guessing if Unicron ends showing up in a movie everyone would say: what the hell ? A planet eating planets ?!?

So everyone can believe in twins, a female bot, a old rusty bot... but when it comes to Dinobots... OH NO, that's not right !
    Even the Female, Twin, and Rusty robots transform into something that lets them "hide in plain site".

People might get suspicious about a group of Dinosaurs wandering around
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

Quote Originally Posted by Double View Post
    People might get suspicious about a group of Dinosaurs wandering around
    I understand your point, but when you got Demolishor destroying property in Shangai amd Devastator unleashing hell in Egypt, from that point on, anything goes !

1.) Bumblebee owning Scrapper
    2.) The Fallen brainwashing Megs
    3.) Starscream kicking the sh*t out of Megs, but in a cheap way, like in G1
    4.) Prime beating down megs the way that megs beat down Prime in part 1
    5.) Jazz coming back somehow, in a way where it makes sense
    6.) NO UNICRON, just wouldnt make sense. Look at how stupid it already looks with dev being so huge. With Unicron, theres no point. Cant have autobots fighting giant toes
    7.) Omega Supreme or Metroplex coming in and destroying devastator....lol
    8.) Showing the ark and/or nemeisis

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Autobot View Post

3.) Starscream kicking the sh*t out of Megs, but in a cheap way, like in G1

8.) Showing the ark and/or nemesis
    Yes, and yes. Gief please.

Demolishor destroying Shangai and Devastator unleashing hell in Egypt, from that point on, anything goes!
    I don't think that you're eliminating the connection between the fact that (at least in Michael Bay's films) the robots are cars, trucks, planes and modern technological things and that Dinosuars are big lizards; animals from 65million years ago. I love dinosuars, but not ones that turn into humanoid robots in the 21st century doing battle with more Sci Fi-ish robots. The entertainment for me, at least, comes from the excitment and the visuals of modern day things turning into robots.

But I love dinos.
    No joke: Jurassic Park is my probably my most watched film. I'm seriously not joking. I have a bunch of really old plastic Dino toys in my room. But you've gotta draw the line somewhere with Dino fantasy, and transforming robot dinos is pushing it.

No offence.
    Last edited by Jammed9000; 05-09-2009 at 07:49 AM.