Thread: Transformers 2, story idea

Lightbulb Transformers 2, story idea

I was wondering if you could fit this idea into the new Transformers 2 movie that will be out in 2009.

My Idea is below:

I think it would be funny to have an Autobot or Decepticon come to Earth in his Outer Space form, and stay that way and not find a new Earth Disguise. The reason why that Transformer would not be able to find a new earth disguise is because the disguise it is looking for does not exist anymore or it is only in museums because it is old.

So I think it would go something like this:

The transformer come to Earth and then searches for its most used form/Disguise but cannot find it. Then one of his allies (Autobot or Decepticon) Says to him "Why did you not find an Earth form yet?" Then it would say "Because I did not see one I like". Or he could say "I could not find what I was looking for."

Alternatively the Transformer could look it up on the "World Wide Web" and it might find one in a museum on display and then it could go there to copy it and transform into it.

I think this might add a little comedy to the movie.

What did you think?

Please respond to this.

Thanks for reading this.

Thanks for your time and help.
    Bill

three words. O MY GOD. are you serious??? i seriously dont mean to be mean but thats pretty weak. i think maybe if one of the transformers disguised himself as a raised pinto with flames might be hilarious or something.

Megatron didn't have an Earth form.

That's right isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
    Megatron didn't have an Earth form.

That's right isn't it?
    Correct, he did not

he was rather quite vain in his own appearance. Besides that sixflagscoasters um they already had access to the world wide web, its how they learned to communicate to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHaRaN View Post
    he was rather quite vain in his own appearance. Besides that sixflagscoasters um they already had access to the world wide web, its how they learned to communicate to begin with.

Thats why I said it could use the "World Wide Web" to find the Earth form it was looking for.

The transformers in the movie just happened to come across the Earth form they are looking for or liked when they landed.

Megatron did not have the time to look for an Earth form because he was frozen.

Also if one of the transformers is looking for a form that does not exist on earth anymore, and it might be just is a museum or two, then it would be very rare for it to just happen to come across that Earth form. So that is why I said it could use the "World Wide Web" to find the Earth form it is looking for.
    Last edited by sixflagscoasters; 11-07-2007 at 03:16 PM. Reason: add more info

i was meaning they more than likely surfed the web even before they landed. Megatron also landed before the WWW was even invented.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sixflagscoasters View Post
    Thats why I said it could use the "World Wide Web" to find the Earth form it was looking for.

The transformers in the movie just happened to come across the Earth form they are looking for or liked when they landed.

Megatron did not have the time to look for an Earth form because he was frozen.

Also if one of the transformers is looking for a form that does not exist on earth anymore, and it might be just is a museum or two, then it would be very rare for it to just happen to come across that Earth form. So that is why I said it could use the "World Wide Web" to find the Earth form it is looking for.
    Ok!!!! With the exception of Jazz who had the chance to pick out the Earth form he wanted to look like, I dont think any of the other Autobots had time to be picky. As for Megatron, he hates everything that has to do with Earth and I really think he should stay as is. I mean in his eyes he is at the top of the food chain. Why need to hide. If you are the big man on the block so to speak, you dont hide from anything. Not even Earthlings!!!! As Megatron would say "DISGUSTING" As for TF2 I would expect to see a few more Desepticons not take on Earth forms. Im sure there are a few that dont care to even hide. And if so im sure these will be some of the first ones to get killed. You know just like the Star Trek red shirts.