Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No trailer in front of Wolverine!!

Default No trailer in front of Wolverine!!

I took my 2 kids to the movies today to specifically show them the new trailer.We get there nice and early,get our popcorn,have a seat and watch 5 trailers,none of which were transformers.Had I known this,I wouldnt have even went to see Wolverine,what a waste of $50 and 2 hours of my time.

Default Re: No trailer in front of Wolverine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wordski View Post
    I took my 2 kids to the movies today to specifically show them the new trailer.We get there nice and early,get our popcorn,have a seat and watch 5 trailers,none of which were transformers.Had I known this,I wouldnt have even went to see Wolverine,what a waste of $50 and 2 hours of my time.
    Then why didn't you just show it to them on the computer. You've got access to the premium file that is the HD quality trailer. If you'd done that, you would've saved your $50 and 1 hour and 57 minutes of your time.

:]
    This is Ferngully, bitch!

Did you go to a Cinema? Cinema's never show Transformer trailers. Amc's do show trailers from Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by overdosedchaos View Post
    Did you go to a Cinema? Cinema's never show Transformer trailers. Amc's do show trailers from Transformers.
    <__< aren't they the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by xana View Post
    Then why didn't you just show it to them on the computer. You've got access to the premium file that is the HD quality trailer. If you'd done that, you would've saved your $50 and 1 hour and 57 minutes of your time.

:]
    We dont live together and they have not been to my house since the trailer came out.

All we have here in grand rapids,michigan are celebration cinemas....why dont they show it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wordski View Post
    We dont live together and they have not been to my house since the trailer came out.
    bummer.

What do you mean cinemas don't show trailers? Ofcourse they would, it's a cinema, a movie theatre, where else do people see movies with a bunch of trailers in front of it? Is there something I'm missing? Is there a universal difference between a cinema and a movie theatre? What's an AMC?
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Quote Originally Posted by Jammed9000 View Post
    What do you mean cinemas don't show trailers? Ofcourse they would, it's a cinema, a movie theatre, where else do people see movies with a bunch of trailers in front of it? Is there something I'm missing? Is there a universal difference between a cinema and a movie theatre? What's an AMC?
    AMC means this. I think overdosedchaos was talking about two different cineplex/theater chains (a Cinema he said might be an abbreviation).

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    AMC means this. I think overdosedchaos was talking about two different cineplex/theater chains (a Cinema he said might be an abbreviation).
    Good call, Sora.

Here in Belgium the biggest name in cinema is Kinepolis.

I saw the teaser before Wolverine and i really hoped it would have been the full trailer.

Maybe with Star Trek? Never saw a Star Trek movie in my life! Should i go? Will i have problems following story and characters?

Well it can also be that its almost 52 days to the premiere and they will start showing the trailer maybe 20-30 days before?
    "Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage The Beast View Post
    Well it can also be that its almost 52 days to the premiere and they will start showing the trailer maybe 20-30 days before?
    I think i have seen the Wolverine teaser almost everytime i went to a movie.

So, its time they show the full trailer for Transformers ROTF with every showing from every movie that plays!

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Thanks sora!
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I think i have seen the Wolverine teaser almost everytime i went to a movie.

So, its time they show the full trailer for Transformers ROTF with every showing from every movie that plays!
    Well it might be becuse u saw the movies 20-30 days before the premiere?
    And not 51 days before the premiere
    "Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."

The cinema might not have the print yet. I know that at the cinema while we have been showing Wolverine and have the print for Star Trek we don't actually have the new Transformers trailer yet. Hopefully in arrives in time for our guys to attach it to the Star Trek print.
    You can't spell film without ILM - Industrial Light and Magic

I saw wolverine on Friday and they showed the trailer when i saw it.

Just seen Wolverine (Great movie by the way) and they showed the Teaser trailer or ROTF not the new Theatrical one.

Still.... it looked GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage The Beast View Post
    I saw a trailer before Fast & Furious on the 3rd, I suppose it just all depends on the theater. Though, really, you shouldn't go to a movie just to see/expecting to see a certain trailer, that's stupid.

bummer man. i had a lil surprise wheni went to see fast n furious they actually had the teaser trailer for TF2 i even asked some of my freinds who had seen the movie be4 me and they said no they didnt get the teaser... so i guess is were u go..

It was the same for me, went on the premiere to see Wolverine, hoping to get to see the trailer on the big screen.
    Instead someone has taken the great decision to choose a few movies and promote them under "Summer at the Theatre".
    Of course, RotF will not be marked as such, and instead of the RotF-trailer we got the trailer from "Night at the Museum 2".

WTF.

It can't possibly attract a bigger audience than a Transformers sequal?
    Although I'm quite biased, I can't understand why they would choose Night at the Museum 2 over Transformers 2.

(On a side-note, Wolverine was a good film, not as good as Watchmen, but a lot better than the X-men trilogy, especially part III.)
    I'm on a boat! Ya'll, I'm on a boat motherf*cker!

Going to see Wolverine tomorrow, hoping they will show Transformers 2 trailer but they will probably show the same crap as they did for Johat

Quote Originally Posted by ronz View Post
    Going to see Wolverine tomorrow, hoping they will show Transformers 2 trailer but they will probably show the same crap as they did for Johat
    Keeping my fingers crossed that each theatre picks their own choices for the campaign, so hopefully your local theatre might be smart enough to show the trailer.
    I'm guessing they had to choose either Terminator or Transformers, and they chose Terminator instead.
    I'm on a boat! Ya'll, I'm on a boat motherf*cker!

Do you know something, I reckon the only reason X-Men Origins: Wolverine made $35 million on the first day of release was because of RotF trailer, everyone wanted to see it !

well I saw Wolverine twice, loved the movie BTW. Now the first time there was no TF2 trailer at all, and the second time they showed the first TF2 trailer not the new one, WTF.