Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: New Transformers 2 trailer discussion thread (part 3)

Default Re: New Transformers 2 trailer discussion thread (part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumba View Post
    I am thinking that the Red Bulldozer is the head of Dev. Mixmaster is the neck and is gray no red on him. How else would Devs head be red?
    Actually, the red parts you are seeing on Devastator's head also has small bits of white paint on them if you look carefully:

http://bitcast-a.bitgravity.com/slas...tf2final50.jpg

This comes from the excavator, which has the same red and white paint scheme. Also, the massive turbine thing might also be made from parts from within the excavator. The Terex RH400 has two massive fans in the back (look carefully inside) which could have been used to make parts for Devastator's turbine of death.

guys have u stop for one sec and think HOW IS THS TRANSFORMATION going to look? like i was looking at the pic above and its very detailed i was like wooow talk about complex

Quote Originally Posted by XxSoundwavexX View Post
    guys have u stop for one sec and think HOW IS THS TRANSFORMATION going to look? like i was looking at the pic above and its very detailed i was like wooow talk about complex
    I was just gonna say that. If you got parts coming from the back of the excavator and moving to the front to be part of the head, parts going inside of the hull of the cement mixer, various parts being attached to the legs and arms, you are going to have ONE.......COMPLEX.......TRANSFORMATION...........w hich only makes it even more AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I was just gonna say that. If you got parts coming from the back of the excavator and moving to the front to be part of the head, parts going inside of the hull of the cement mixer, various parts being attached to the legs and arms, you are going to have ONE.......COMPLEX.......TRANSFORMATION...........w hich only makes it even more AWESOME.
    gots me smiling already jajaja just to think hows that going to look man AWESSOOOOMMMEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by donvado View Post
    so now its confirmed Jazz ain't showing up!!! he was cool, why Optimus never did something to save him having a piece of the all spark at the end of the first movie??
    It's not actually confirmed. You have to take any news around here with a grain of salt. Mr. Bay has been trying to trick us from the beginning.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

ILM- leading the industry in How the Hell? since 1977
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

I know about the excavator but I thought it was just the body of him. What part of the excavator could still be left over after makeing the body and still have that much left over to make thr head? The head it self is just about the same size as the other bots are. Also would give a place for the Red Bulldozer other than to add another kill to BBs record .

Banned

so we have now seen all the constructicons but Scavenger Hightower and Overload. We see Mixmaster both under water and on the bridge. We see Longhaul under water. We see Rampage(yellow dozer) under water and we see Scrapper in the town shot next to the bulding. The red Dozer has no name as of yet and I believe he is a stand alone much like Demolisher in the begining of the movie.

SCRAPPER!!!!!
    http://bitcast-a.bitgravity.com/slas...tf2final25.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    It's not actually confirmed. You have to take any news around here with a grain of salt. Mr. Bay has been trying to trick us from the beginning.
    If the transformation of Dev is shown, i just hope it is detailed, and the camera doesn't jump and move to much to hide missing tids and bits in the cgi work. I know it's a MB signature (the camera moving thingy), but would be awesome to see some detailed transformation like those of optimus prime in the first movie when he meets sam for the first time.
    Autobot presence detected... Commence extermination.....
    -Soundwave 2nd in command

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    so we have now seen all the constructicons but Scavenger Hightower and Overload. We see Mixmaster both under water and on the bridge. We see Longhaul under water. We see Rampage(yellow dozer) under water and we see Scrapper in the town shot next to the bulding. The red Dozer has no name as of yet and I believe he is a stand alone much like Demolisher in the begining of the movie.

SCRAPPER!!!!!
    http://bitcast-a.bitgravity.com/slas...tf2final25.jpg
    Nelson, this is link or screen cap?:deadhorse1:

Nelson Pique kinda weak in F1

"eek!"

-starts dancin' with Bee to 'I'm So Excited'-
    vereor nox noctis incendia!

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Alright, maybe a list form will clear this up...

-Yellow Bulldozer = Rampage
    -Red Bulldozer = Some Decepticon
    -Yellow Front End Loader = Scrapper
    the red bulldozer is Scavenger i think
    So its:
    -Yellow Bulldozer = Rampage
    -Red Bulldozer = Scavenger
    -Yellow Front End Loader = Scrapper
    "Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."

Does anyone else think the sand sucking thing at the end looks really (extremely) bad, and completely fake (yes its all fake, all cgi) but this just really falls below the norms of everything else? It just looks like it falls 3 years beneath what it should be...

Yes it looks completely fake as does the whole movie, it looks more like a cartoon with sam dribbling like a kid on a sugar rush, youd think he would of matured a bit by now. I think this film is not going to be what people expect, if you like the trailer, good for you, but I think its weak.

ya that sand cgi was pretty bad

Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands

they are still tinkering with the cgi i guess

Quote Originally Posted by autobot2007 View Post
    Yes it looks completely fake as does the whole movie, it looks more like a cartoon with sam dribbling like a kid on a sugar rush, youd think he would of matured a bit by now. I think this film is not going to be what people expect, if you like the trailer, good for you, but I think its weak.
    The whole movie does not look fake at all, don't know which trailer you watched. They are doing a lot better job than most of today's blockbuster films CGI effects.
    Do you know how difficult it would be to create CGI robots to be seen throughout an entire movie.
    Last edited by Mindfreak87; 05-02-2009 at 07:17 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak87 View Post
    The whole movie does not look fake at all, don't know which trailer you watched. They are doing a lot better job than most of today's blockbuster films CGI effects.
    Do you know how difficult it would be to create CGI robots to be seen throughout an entire movie.
    im with you on this one. All the CGI I have seen to date for this movie blows the CGI away for most movies up to know.

I think it looks badass already, but thats just me.
    There is still more than a month away before release. the sand cgi will be perfected if it is deemed necessary
    Autobot presence detected... Commence extermination.....
    -Soundwave 2nd in command

Well, you know what they say... you can't please everyone.

Perfect example - look at the fat ass on YouTube ranting and raving in his mom's basement for over 10mins about how bad the movie is, etc etc etc.

I'm with the majority on this one though. I think the CGI is far superior to the first film in terms of detail and overall scope and is better than anything thats come out of HollyWood.

If people think the CGI is so poor, then perhaps they would be so kind as to point out a movie with better CGI. That should spark some debates

Quote Originally Posted by Barreth View Post
    Perfect example - look at the fat ass on YouTube ranting and raving in his mom's basement for over 10mins about how bad the movie is, etc etc etc.
    Do you have a link? I find it difficult to understand how someone can judge the movie before its release. Totally absurd.

Hey its kinda unfair that Decepticons have 2 huge Transformers and Autobots dont and wich side is Fallen going to be?!
    "Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage The Beast View Post
    Hey its kinda unfair that Decepticons have 2 huge Transformers and Autobots dont and wich side is Fallen going to be?!
    Could be a wildcard I guess. The Decepticons must of returned to Earth in full force for some reason, probably Megatron wants whatever The Fallen is after (if anything). I don't know the story is still vague.

What happened to the thread discussing the additional details from the guy who supposedly saw more at Showest?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanbauer View Post
    What happened to the thread discussing the additional details from the guy who supposedly saw more at Showest?
    Allowing that thread to exist is undermining the effort of the production team to keep the movie under wraps be it speculative/fake/real info.