Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: one day to go for a NEW TRAILER

Default Re: one day to go for a NEW TRAILER

I'll take a beer, so long as it's Radler. And nice work on the girl who's into the robots man. They seem to be a rarity these days, or taken, or just not the best of the bunch...

And why the blooming heck are real fans the ones that don't watch trailers early?

Is the new trailer here yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanbauer View Post
    I think the trailer's going to be a lot like it was when it leaked via cellphone camera 22 hours ago, only way more clear
    Hey Span long time no see.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
    Yo Johat, WAS that Soundwave in the underwater scene?!

Center is Longhaul, its the constructicons

Quote Originally Posted by primusnine View Post
    I'll take a beer, so long as it's Radler. And nice work on the girl who's into the robots man. They seem to be a rarity these days, or taken, or just not the best of the bunch...

And why the blooming heck are real fans the ones that don't watch trailers early?
    Not sure we have Radlers here in Sweden, but apparently we have hot chicks that dig giant robots... How about I buy you a Staropramen instead? And as long as you take your beer cold and your blondes hot this country rocks
    "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, which we ascribe to Heaven".

Quote Originally Posted by reddevilsteve View Post
    Center is Longhaul, its the constructicons
    Ah, the loyal constructicons descend beneath the ocean depths to rescue their master. I like it

Not sure we have Radlers here in Sweden, but apparently we have hot chicks that dig giant robots... How about I buy you a Staropramen instead? And as long as you take your beer cold and your blondes hot this country rocks
    Ge mig en Carlsberg... eller Turborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Ge mig en Carlsberg... eller Turborg.

Du får en Carlsberg då. Eller flera Det här landet är så jävla bäst på sommaren att jag blir galen...
    Last edited by Mailman; 04-30-2009 at 05:47 AM.

No pics of Soundwave, or i couldnt make them out. I am convinced now demolisher is not part of devastator size comparison just doesnt add. Shot of the Fallen on side of Piramids is ace. Really feel decepts going to do some damage in this one... also is that Blackout in the back of forest scene i think so... Blackout was best decept in first movie. opening scene greatest scene in all movie history. Same scene with Arcee and Chromia chasing down Sideways too. No demolisher in any egypt scenes so far. Also mudflaps sucked into devastators viod all questions to be answered
    You just no hes going to kick your ass!
    http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/tran...ul-concept.jpg

Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands

Yep Blackout will be coming back in RotF.

I cant wait to see the quality version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by snipperoth View Post
    Yep Blackout will be coming back in RotF.
    I don't know guys...I think there's a good possibility that isn't Blackout...ever heard of a bot called Grindor?
    Some people do believe there's a reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Duty.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd818 View Post
    I don't know guys...I think there's a good possibility that isn't Blackout...ever heard of a bot called Grindor?
    ya there is a toys with that name and they are redecos of Blackout but I believe it is Blackout. I think the Grindor toy/toys are just another way for Hasbro to once again repaint a toy and sell it as yet another bot. Also once the trailer is up and clear... i want everyone to watch the short clip of the F-22s flying past the Pyramids. its quick but looks to me there are 3 and well... one looks blue and the other jusr comes in and you see the nose on the left side of the screen but it looks black. Maybe Skywarp and hundercracker? MAYBE!!!!!!

Du får en Carlsberg då. Eller flera Det här landet är så jävla bäst på sommaren att jag blir galen...
    Yep det är det, speciellt här i solstaden. Underbart väder, tar också en carlsberg.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OlaPaulakoski View Post
    Yep det är det, speciellt här i solstaden. Underbart väder, tar också en carlsberg.
    in the words of a fallen soldier.... English dude english!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd818 View Post
    I heard this also but not very cool name really, cant see micheal calling him that. Plus its the explination in story line why another TF has taken on helicopter format exactly same as blackout. easier to say he diddnt go down!!!
    You just no hes going to kick your ass!
    http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/tran...ul-concept.jpg

i'll wait til 3 today and watch a better video when it's posted.. i don't understand
    why people and their infinate wisdom have to use their cellphone to capture the trailer, looks like and sounds like garbage and they go ohhhhh ahhhhhhhh man that's wicked when it's posted, people wonder why it was yanked off of youtube
    good ole piracy
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by reddevilsteve View Post
    I heard this also but not very cool name really, cant see micheal calling him that. Plus its the explination in story line why another TF has taken on helicopter format exactly same as blackout. easier to say he diddnt go down!!!
    u are right---grindor

some news
    Online Trailer Debut Delayed?

Coming Soon is reporting that the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer "will come online today (Thursday) at 4:30pm Pacific Time!" This is 4.5 hours later then originally planned time of 12pm PST. A possible cause is Nelson's report of needed color correction. However, the delay also conveniently places the debut after E.T. will premiere the trailer in most markets.
    Alternate Trailer Cuts?

Nelson, MichaelBay.com's admin, has posted two comments on the forums relating to the new Transformers 2 trailer debuting with Wolverine and online tomorrow (or view bootleg version here).

The first answers questions on why the HD version of the trailer isn't getting released early.

There are contractual agreements with Yahoo I believe. Plus there has been a small recall on the video for color correction purposes.
    Nelson didn't indicate if this could cause a delay with the planned 3PM EST official release of the trailer tomorrow.

The second comment indicates that Bay might be planning some with some of the May movie releases.
    Just spoke to Mike.

He indicated that there *might* be different cuts for the other movies this trailer is attached to: Star Trek and Terminator Salvation.
    Note the emphasis on "might". Don't assume and get upset if this doesn't occur as probably at the idea stage. I am guessing it will only work for theatres that have a digital setup as I don't see the studio paying for printing and shipping alternate cuts of the trailer. Hopefully more details will get released next week if the plan goes forward. Thanks to Michael for the links.

Nelson Pique kinda weak in F1

Man, if this damn trailer doesn't go live today, there will be hell to pay.

So, how many hours is it left to 4:30 (PST)? I'm in Sweden, and I don't know squatt about our world's timezones.
    Last edited by Andreas; 04-30-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Man, if this damn trailer doesn't go live today, there will be hell to pay.

So, how many hours is it left to 4:30 (PST)? I'm in Sweden, and I don't know squatt about our world's timezones.
    9 hours difference, so roughly 11:30pm your time.

Awesome. At least I don't have to stay up late now (although I probably would anyway)
    This is Ferngully, bitch!

Watched it in the cinema before X-Men Origins, very excited for the release of the film and seeing it in IMAX. I was blown away by the first movie.

I just hope that Michael Bay gets a huge version of the trailer on this site at some stage, nothing against Yahoo or Apple but you cannot beat 30-40MBps vs about 10

That reminds me...

think the sever will crash with all the downloads of the trailer? My guess is 10 minutes or less. Give or take. XD
    This is Ferngully, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak87 View Post
    I just hope that Michael Bay gets a huge version of the trailer on this site at some stage, nothing against Yahoo or Apple but you cannot beat 30-40MBps vs about 10
    Yahoo and Apple both offer trailers in 1080p and their file sizes are usually around 150MB for two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanbauer View Post
    Yahoo and Apple both offer trailers in 1080p and their file sizes are usually around 150MB for two minutes.
    I know but the TV Spot, Teaser? and ShoWest footage all were uploaded by the webmaster of this website with huge bitrates compared to Apple and Yahoo, sorry if my previous post was misleading as to what I meant.

And for anyone wondering about what time it will be released in your country on Yahoo use this page:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/t.../pacific-time/

That reminds me...

think the sever will crash with all the downloads of the trailer? My guess is 10 minutes or less. Give or take. XD
    I doubt the servers will crash, Yahoo always has slow download speeds compared to Apple.com, not sure if it is intentional or not.
    Last edited by Mindfreak87; 04-30-2009 at 11:23 AM.