Thread: A good reason for why Devastator should be changed (back?) to Brawl

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default A good reason for why Devastator should be changed (back?) to Brawl

From what I've heard, the Tank was called Brawl at first, and then it was changed to Devastator. And then Mr Bay decided to keep the name Devastator because it sounded more destructive or something like that.

Well I think that since Devastator is in ROTF, Transformers could be rereleased with the "Devastator Reporting" changed to "Brawl Reporting" because the destructive sounding name is going to be used.

Plus the rerelease could be titled "Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye" like one of the writers said.

Just a thought

Banned

Default Re: A good reason for why Devastator should be changed (back?) to Brawl

possibly...but i doubt they are making any more copies of transformers neways...

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    possibly...but i doubt they are making any more copies of transformers neways...
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

waaayyy too late for that now
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Yes to Brawl.

No to "more than meets the eye."

:deadhorse1:
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Question Re: A good reason for why Devastator should be changed (back?) to Brawl

But,as far as I know, Devastator and Brawl aren't different robots? If yes why did Michael Bay inverted their names ? :wtf
    "At the end of this day, one shall stand and one shall fall." - Optimus Prime

Devastator and Brawl are completly different robots.
    But they dont changed the name from Brawl to Devastator, it was an movie mistake, Brawl should only be called Devastator in the script.

Drake

Imagine how confusing it would have been if Devastator (Brawl) had survived and made it into ROTF. :lol :deadhorse1:

Okay, from now on we will just refer to him as "that guy."

Wink Re: A good reason for why Devastator should be changed (back?) to Brawl

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Okay, from now on we will just refer to him as "that guy."
    LoL man. Okay thanks for info. Definitely it's the first and single mistake in the whole movie i know about. The movie it's so perfect for 2007 and in general . Can't wait for second one, i am trying to get my whole family to the ROTF, you know, like a big squadron :lol
    "At the end of this day, one shall stand and one shall fall." - Optimus Prime