Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 60 days - REVENGE

Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If you look at Jetfire's face in the movie, it was created to look like a cross between the D-con and A-bot insignias. Also there is a rumor that we will see a crossover in the movie as well. Sergeant Epps would make contact with Hawk from G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
    I had to look back at a screenshot. Wow, you are totally right! I never noticed that before. I wonder if that was intentional or just something that happened. Good eye!
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Banned

i think the metal bar thing coming off his face are supposed to represent a beard style for him, since he is old.

Also there is a rumor that we will see a crossover in the movie as well. Sergeant Epps would make contact with Hawk from G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
    I am looking forward to seeing G.I. Joe.

But after the comments from JGL on what (his view) of the movie is. I really hope that doesn't happen. I just started reading IDW's GI Joe reboot and that looks like the material the movie should have been made after.

Quote Originally Posted by brAnd7onX View Post
    Fact of the matter is that terminator and transformers are 2 totally different movies whether u want to believe it or not so people are either going to want to see terminator or transformers or both if they are a fan of both
    Did you see them both? If not, your opinion is worthless.
    'The best fiction is far truer than any kind of journalism' William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by AutostreamFilms View Post
    Did you see them both? If not, your opinion is worthless.
    Terminator and Transformers are two completely different movies. The tone of all three has been different from the tone of the first TF movie. Even the tone of the watered down TV series is different from TF. I see absolutely reasons to suspect that TS will be of a tone similar to TF2.

[quote=taybrian1;76806]You also have to consider that TF fans and Terminator fans are two completely different things....quote]
    They could both bomb and those fans would still see the movies.
    But Bay isnt a top director simply because he appeals to fanboys. Quite the contrary.
    'The best fiction is far truer than any kind of journalism' William Faulkner

Why not start your own thread about Terminator vs. Transformers so we can get back on topic here...

The nicely leaked video that is now playing Houdini (quite deliberately I might add) has definately given us all more to look forward to. Now with right at two months to go we have a better feel for what some of the characters are going to look like. We've seen the enhanced CGI capabilities, and come on....we got a glimps of Devastator...who would have thought we'd get to see him so soon?

Needless to say, with the new trailer coming out, potentialy additional "leaked" footage, some of the toys hitting stores in May...there are a ton of appetites out there that got just a taste of what this feast will be like. AND NOW I'M STARVING!

Now I'm going back to work on my time machine...where's Doc Brown when you need him?
    Some people do believe there's a reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Duty.

Also there is a rumor that we will see a crossover in the movie as well. Sergeant Epps would make contact with Hawk from G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra

Now this would be awesome...And by awesome, i really mean LAME....

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

Michael

Believe the audience/fans of transformers, we will def love transformers rotf. The teasers/trailers are just amazing, the wait for it is just one of the most important things you should be observing, and the responses should be positive, this will be just another great movie added to your collection of art... Im here all the way from Australia, and im constantly waiting for Imax in sydney to start selling tickets for TF2 because thats why im going to buy it, i just cant wait, and it will be well money spent to watch... ill let you know, Transformers is my favourite movie, it amazes me every single time i watch it, just imagine people like me who are fans watch the second one, we love it! thats all i have to say, we love it... the 2nd one is just going to blow our minds and as i see it, more bots, more action, its going to be jam packed! cant wait, june is not that far away...

- Rev. aka Michael

If you look at Jetfire's face in the movie, it was created to look like a cross between the D-con and A-bot insignias. Also there is a rumor that we will see a crossover in the movie as well. Sergeant Epps would make contact with Hawk from G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
    i can see it now starscream and cobra commander teaming up.. who knows what will happen
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnd818 View Post
    Why not start your own thread about Terminator vs. Transformers so we can get back on topic here...

The nicely leaked video that is now playing Houdini (quite deliberately I might add) has definately given us all more to look forward to. Now with right at two months to go we have a better feel for what some of the characters are going to look like. We've seen the enhanced CGI capabilities, and come on....we got a glimps of Devastator...who would have thought we'd get to see him so soon?

Needless to say, with the new trailer coming out, potentialy additional "leaked" footage, some of the toys hitting stores in May...there are a ton of appetites out there that got just a taste of what this feast will be like. AND NOW I'M STARVING!

Now I'm going back to work on my time machine...where's Doc Brown when you need him?
    I like having just a little taste of whats to come. It makes me hungrier for the full thing and it'll make seeing it in theater all the more fun!

Then again, I would also like to get in touch with Doc Brown for his time machine. The suspense is killing me.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Came across this video on youtube with a guy singin' a song about Michael Bay. Unlike most shit on youtube, this guy is actually really good and has some great points about why Michael Bay kicks ass. Everyone should check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PKO...e=channel_page

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Now this would be awesome...And by awesome, i really mean LAME....
    Agreed, we don't need our Movie getting anywhere near anything Stephen Sommers does.
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

Thumbs down Re: 60 days - REVENGE

I dont feel spielbergs opinion even matters much anymore on the movie, he is out of touch, Indiana Jones 4 was laughable, absolutely ridiculous but if your target audience is 15 year olds I guess they believe any bullshit or latest fad the world puts in front of them.

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autobot2007 View Post
    I dont feel spielbergs opinion even matters much anymore on the movie, he is out of touch, Indiana Jones 4 was laughable, absolutely ridiculous but if your target audience is 15 year olds I guess they believe any bullshit or latest fad the world puts in front of them.
    Huh.

How does the fact that he is one of the most talented and respected people in the movie business AND the fact he worked on Transformers (2007) get shrowded by the fact that you think Indy 4 sucked balls?

"I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Try watching the other three again now and see what you think. They're not as good as my nostalgia claimed.

Jog on, that man is one of the greatest movie directors and producers of our time, fair enough the man is obsessed with aliens, all through schindlers list is was conviced we see UFO at some point, no in all honestly he is and has a legacy of a legend and his thought on the movie as "awsome" are the best critism you can get from anyone anywhere
    You just no hes going to kick your ass!
    http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/tran...ul-concept.jpg

Awesome i guess its 49 days now I will watch this movie no matter what time it is on!
    "Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."

More days until my anticipated movie of the year comes out.

Hehe 23 days left and then
    "Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."