Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 145

Thread: 60 days - REVENGE

  1. #51

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Can't wait for the trailer! Looks like I have an excuse to see X-Men Origins! LOL.

  2. #52

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

    We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

    Michael
    Great to hear that Spielberg loved how the film came out! This could be the equivalent to James Cameron's Aliens! I hope you do a screening in Northern New Jersey. If you do, i'd be glad to come!

  3. #53
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Posts
    2,037

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    My head hurts...

  4. #54
    Junior Member cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tuscola, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Him saying 'Awesome' reminds me of the beginning of Austin Powers Goldmember.

    "My little gold friend here says it is good just how it is."

  5. #55
    Senior Member taybrian1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,212

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Wow, a second reason to see "Wolverine." The first one is Gambit. Sexy, sexy Gambit.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

  6. #56
    Senior Member UnclePetey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    Wow, a second reason to see "Wolverine." The first one is Gambit. Sexy, sexy Gambit.
    Women are pigs... all you think about is, well, procreating...
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

  7. #57
    Senior Member nightshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

    We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

    Michael
    Sounds great Mr Bay, I can't wait to see it when it comes out
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

  8. #58
    Senior Member Jason Gould's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    498

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    I can't wait to see the new trailer, I was planning to see X-men Origins: Wolverine any. I love the X-Men.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Only 1 thing:

    Will the trailer be attached only in USA or worldwide? I go to Wolverine with friends and i really hope i gonna see the ROTF trailer then.

    So, mister Bay:

    Will the trailer be worldwide with Wolverine?

    I live in Belgium by the way!

    Steve

  10. #60
    Senior Member MitP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Let's hope REVENGE is one of those rare beasts that topples the first movie.

  11. #61
    Senior Member brAnd7onX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    383

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    umm lets just hope the trailer will be shown during ALL theatres in the U.S..... *COUGH* FRIDAY THE 13TH *COUGH* :deadhorse1:

  12. #62
    Senior Member phoenixgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,008

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Only 1 thing:

    Will the trailer be attached only in USA or worldwide? I go to Wolverine with friends and i really hope i gonna see the ROTF trailer then.

    So, mister Bay:

    Will the trailer be worldwide with Wolverine?

    I live in Belgium by the way!

    Steve
    I went through the same thing with the first trailer on Friday the 13th. I live in Canada and when Friday the 13th was released up here, the TF2 trailer was not attached. Same with the Superbowl.

    Don't worry, the trailer will be up on the internet either before or shortly after Wolverine comes out. So you will still see it when everyone else does, just don't expect it with Wolverine.

  13. #63
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Posts
    2,037

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Quote Originally Posted by brand7onx View Post
    umm lets just hope the trailer will be shown during all theatres in the u.s..... *cough* friday the 13th *cough* :deadhorse1:

    *agrees*

  14. #64
    Senior Member highdefw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    189

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    AWESOME!!!

    20th Century Fox must have went to Bay and begged him to put his final trailer on their movie since Wolverine was leaked. This definitely confirms I will be seeing Wolverine (again ). Of course I will still be seeing Star Trek as well.

    I can't wait until at work at ILM. I'm still in high school, but I know in a few years I will be working with the BEST, and hopefully one day with Bay as well.

  15. #65
    Senior Member snipperoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixgirl View Post
    I went through the same thing with the first trailer on Friday the 13th. I live in Canada and when Friday the 13th was released up here, the TF2 trailer was not attached. Same with the Superbowl.

    Don't worry, the trailer will be up on the internet either before or shortly after Wolverine comes out. So you will still see it when everyone else does, just don't expect it with Wolverine.
    But still it has a better impact in the theaters to be honest

  16. #66
    Junior Member McCue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    I cannot wait. I will see it at midnight for sure.

  17. #67

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Cant wait for ROTF, for the first movie I had to drag a lot of people to see it but once they did they were like "awsome", I dont think it will be that way this time. ROTF will rock!

  18. #68

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    2 weeks sweet bay you rock!

  19. #69
    Senior Member primusnine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    This is kick ass news! Cheers for the updates.

  20. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Hey Bay... Do you have anyone in mind that you may invite to the first screening?

  21. #71
    Senior Member Burnflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    My House... DUH!
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    It seems I'm a little late to the party, but nevertheless...

    Awesomeness!!!!! I was going to see Wolverine anyway, but now I'm even more hyped!!! Hyped for BAY-HEM!!!!
    Zombies.

  22. #72
    Senior Member Ed Fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lexington Park, MD
    Posts
    877

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Very Nice.

    Ed Fuego

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

    We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

    Michael
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

  23. #73
    Senior Member Jammed9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A large hole called "Australia".
    Posts
    379

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    If someone can make speilberg say "it's awesome" then you should know you're doing something right.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

  24. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    Does it make any sense that the trailer's going with Wolverine. It should be with Star Trek. Considering that Transformers and Star Trek are Paramount two big titles for the summer, and Wolverine is from another studio (Fox) and is now expected to bomb. So, what kinda world will it be if Wolverine gets a trailer for one of Paramount's biggest films of the year, when another one of Paramount's big films arrives less than a week later.

  25. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,713

    Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

    good point. but who cares if it's true? at least we get a trailer

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •