Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 60 days - REVENGE

Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

Can't wait for the trailer! Looks like I have an excuse to see X-Men Origins! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

Michael
    Great to hear that Spielberg loved how the film came out! This could be the equivalent to James Cameron's Aliens! I hope you do a screening in Northern New Jersey. If you do, i'd be glad to come!

My head hurts...

Him saying 'Awesome' reminds me of the beginning of Austin Powers Goldmember.

"My little gold friend here says it is good just how it is."

Wow, a second reason to see "Wolverine." The first one is Gambit. Sexy, sexy Gambit.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    Wow, a second reason to see "Wolverine." The first one is Gambit. Sexy, sexy Gambit.
    Women are pigs... all you think about is, well, procreating...
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

Steven Spielberg sat next to me in a big 100 person theater at Sony today. There were 98 empty seats. The lights came up after we just watched my cut of Revenge of the Fallen. He turned to me and said "It's awesome". He felt this movie was better than the first - and probably my best, who knows - at this point in a movie you start to lose your objectivity. I just hope the fans like it. I'm going to start putting it in front of audiences in a few weeks - no you are not invited, yet.

We have 60 days left. Let me tell you it will be a race to finish. It's 12 at night and we are still working here in the edit room. Everyone at ILM and DD are killing themselves right now, they are doing a stellar job on the effects. We also just finished our trailer which is coming out with Wolverine. Talk to you soon.

Michael
    Sounds great Mr Bay, I can't wait to see it when it comes out
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

I can't wait to see the new trailer, I was planning to see X-men Origins: Wolverine any. I love the X-Men.

Only 1 thing:

Will the trailer be attached only in USA or worldwide? I go to Wolverine with friends and i really hope i gonna see the ROTF trailer then.

So, mister Bay:

Will the trailer be worldwide with Wolverine?

I live in Belgium by the way!

Steve

Let's hope REVENGE is one of those rare beasts that topples the first movie.

umm lets just hope the trailer will be shown during ALL theatres in the U.S..... *COUGH* FRIDAY THE 13TH *COUGH* :deadhorse1:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Only 1 thing:

Will the trailer be attached only in USA or worldwide? I go to Wolverine with friends and i really hope i gonna see the ROTF trailer then.

So, mister Bay:

Will the trailer be worldwide with Wolverine?

I live in Belgium by the way!

Steve
    I went through the same thing with the first trailer on Friday the 13th. I live in Canada and when Friday the 13th was released up here, the TF2 trailer was not attached. Same with the Superbowl.

Don't worry, the trailer will be up on the internet either before or shortly after Wolverine comes out. So you will still see it when everyone else does, just don't expect it with Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by brand7onx View Post
    umm lets just hope the trailer will be shown during all theatres in the u.s..... *cough* friday the 13th *cough* :deadhorse1:

*agrees*

AWESOME!!!

20th Century Fox must have went to Bay and begged him to put his final trailer on their movie since Wolverine was leaked. This definitely confirms I will be seeing Wolverine (again ). Of course I will still be seeing Star Trek as well.

I can't wait until at work at ILM. I'm still in high school, but I know in a few years I will be working with the BEST, and hopefully one day with Bay as well.

Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixgirl View Post
    I went through the same thing with the first trailer on Friday the 13th. I live in Canada and when Friday the 13th was released up here, the TF2 trailer was not attached. Same with the Superbowl.

Don't worry, the trailer will be up on the internet either before or shortly after Wolverine comes out. So you will still see it when everyone else does, just don't expect it with Wolverine.
    But still it has a better impact in the theaters to be honest

I cannot wait. I will see it at midnight for sure.

Cant wait for ROTF, for the first movie I had to drag a lot of people to see it but once they did they were like "awsome", I dont think it will be that way this time. ROTF will rock!

2 weeks sweet bay you rock!

This is kick ass news! Cheers for the updates.

Banned

Hey Bay... Do you have anyone in mind that you may invite to the first screening?

It seems I'm a little late to the party, but nevertheless...

Awesomeness!!!!! I was going to see Wolverine anyway, but now I'm even more hyped!!! Hyped for BAY-HEM!!!!
    Zombies.

Very Nice.

Ed Fuego

Michael
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

If someone can make speilberg say "it's awesome" then you should know you're doing something right.
    "Science fiction isn't about spaceships, laser-fights, and explosions, Sci-Fi is about placing humanity in extreme positions and examining their reactions and our morality, as well as postulating on our future development as a species and as individuals."

Does it make any sense that the trailer's going with Wolverine. It should be with Star Trek. Considering that Transformers and Star Trek are Paramount two big titles for the summer, and Wolverine is from another studio (Fox) and is now expected to bomb. So, what kinda world will it be if Wolverine gets a trailer for one of Paramount's biggest films of the year, when another one of Paramount's big films arrives less than a week later.

Banned

good point. but who cares if it's true? at least we get a trailer