Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 60 days - REVENGE

Default Re: 60 days - REVENGE

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    You didn't need to be a homo. Lol.
    You lost me.

2 more months...

I still remember looking at the count down clock with 450+ days. They didn't even start filming yet!

You had me at Spielberg LOL!

But seriously, can you get a better qualified thumbs up and on an unfinished cut. WOW.

Trailer looks amazing and great opening day date.

It is going to be massive.

+ can only imagine the pressure of getting through post production.

Best of luck with it.

Banned

hey!!! what did you do with the thread nelson??? what the heck is going on?!?!?

its not on the michaelbay site either!!!

phew, good thing i downloaded it...

but still!!

I'm still not convinced June 24th will be the day. I would not be a bit surprised if it's bumped up a bit earlier. And with Star Trek getting the early release treatment. There is less doubt in my mind. But I just want it announced already so I can put in to have those days off.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbomb1411 View Post
    I'm still not convinced June 24th will be the day. I would not be a bit surprised if it's bumped up a bit earlier. And with Star Trek getting the early release treatment. There is less doubt in my mind. But I just want it announced already so I can put in to have those days off.
    An earlier release date? No, no way! I absolutely think that it would be better to see the movie release date postponed like one whole week if they need to than having it released with any possible either minor or major CGI and editing issues/mistakes left in it due to the rushing.
    So no earlier release dates, please. If Mr.Bay and his crew, if the ILM staff can't finalize perfectly the CGI to be flawless then it's better to see the movie delayed a few days or a couple weeks than having it released earlier or on time but flawed.
    The CGI must be absolutely perfect, top-notch with no flaws and rendered at the maximum possible quality. I don't want to see some scenes with lower quality rendering used as a trick to meet the release date with no delays because such a thing would surely backfire badly. The CGI must be the best one in every single scene, it must look amazing everytime and absolutely perfect. Otherwise competitors movies will easily gain ground if the general public could ever see that their CGI is less flawed than that on Transformers2:ROTF.
    So, no thanks, no earlier release dates and no risk to get flawed CGI scenes. The movie must be fully finalized and triple, quadruple checked so that no one could nitpick any either minor or major flaws in it.
    Nothing can be perfect but errors and mistakes could be reduced as much as possible up to the point that 99.99% of people can't recognize them because they are so tiny that it's impossible to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
    An earlier release date? No, no way! I absolutely think that it would be better to see the movie release date postponed like one whole week if they need to than having it released with any possible either minor or major CGI and editing issues/mistakes left in it due to the rushing.
    So no earlier release dates, please. If Mr.Bay and his crew, if the ILM staff can't finalize perfectly the CGI to be flawless then it's better to see the movie delayed a few days or a couple weeks than having it released earlier or on time but flawed.
    The CGI must be absolutely perfect, top-notch with no flaws and rendered at the maximum possible quality. I don't want to see some scenes with lower quality rendering used as a trick to meet the release date with no delays because such a thing would surely backfire badly. The CGI must be the best one in every single scene, it must look amazing everytime and absolutely perfect. Otherwise competitors movies will easily gain ground if the general public could ever see that their CGI is less flawed than that on Transformers2:ROTF.
    So, no thanks, no earlier release dates and no risk to get flawed CGI scenes. The movie must be fully finalized and triple, quadruple checked so that no one could nitpick any either minor or major flaws in it.
    Nothing can be perfect but errors and mistakes could be reduced as much as possible up to the point that 99.99% of people can't recognize them because they are so tiny that it's impossible to notice.
    lol I think he gets it now...

Dude, I've seen all your films and loved each one.

I'm sure we will love this one too. Maybe the most.

Wow, but the general public wouldn't notice the flaws that some CGI nuts would notice. And wit the scenes moving quickly, the amount of barely visible flaws will be reduced even more. I didn't notice any visible flaws in the CGI from the first movie. There were even some scenes, where if it wasn't a film, I would have belived they really did build real life functional Transformers.

Hey guys I have a question. Bay said that new trailer will be in front of Wolverine. Will this be worldwide? I'm asking cuz I'm six hours ahead of america and I'm definetly gonna go watch Wolverine.

Banned

it should be worldwide.

Thats freakin awsome!
    I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. Bay said that new trailer will be in front of Wolverine. Will this be worldwide? I'm asking cuz I'm six hours ahead of america and I'm definetly gonna go watch Wolverine.
    I asked the same question:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Only 1 thing:

Will the trailer be attached only in USA or worldwide? I go to Wolverine with friends and i really hope i gonna see the ROTF trailer then.

So, mister Bay:

Will the trailer be worldwide with Wolverine?

I live in Belgium by the way!

Steve

And i really hope they release it worldwide!

From wich country are you yoco?

Slovenia

Wouldn't be cool to see the final trailer before america does

That will only happen in theory. I won't be a bit surprised if the final trailer shows up online before Wolverine's release. Paramount has to reason to hold the trailer hostage past that day. Wolverine is Fox not Paramount. Now if it was debuting with Stark Trek, then I could see them holding the trailer hostage for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Slovenia

Wouldn't be cool to see the final trailer before america does
    well, I hope you get the new trailer in your country because that would mean I will also see it. (in country next to yours )

Hey neighbour!

pozdrav u hrvatsku

hi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    ...We also just finished our trailer which is coming out ...
    The TF2 trailer I saw seems very dark. It works, of course. Its just that Terminator also seems, and perhaps more appropriately, to have humans fighting malevolent and bad-ass killing machines in a dark, gritty, and serious theme with a very desperate and disillusioned feel.
    TF1 and its robots was seemingly, brighter, happier, friendlier, and a more lighthearted in a family movie kind of way.
    So, will TF2 continue this, and thus a major and important differentiation from its competition this summer?
    Or will 2009 be filled with 'yet another robot movie'?
    Last edited by AutostreamFilms; 04-19-2009 at 03:39 PM.
    'The best fiction is far truer than any kind of journalism' William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by AutostreamFilms View Post
    The TF2 trailer I saw seems very dark. It works, of course. Its just that Terminator also seems, and perhaps more appropriately, to have humans fighting malevolent and bad-ass killing machines in a dark, gritty, and serious theme with a very desperate and disillusioned feel.
    TF1 and its robots was seemingly, brighter, happier, friendlier, and a more lighthearted in a family movie kind of way.
    So, will TF2 continue this, and thus a major and important differentiation from its competition this summer?
    Or will 2009 be filled with 'yet another robot movie'?
    Transformers must be dark. Did you ever watch the original G1 anime series? Yes, there were lighthearted episodes in the series but even many dark toned sci-fi classic styles with a pretty serious apocalyptic background to it.
    The first movie was far from a kiddie movie anyway and that's the reason why it worked. It appealed both teenagers and adults. Now having a darker tone is going to appeal kids even more.. believe it or not but that is what is going to happen. And of course many adults will follow trend thanks to the apocalyptic dark tone.
    If Transformers was ever made as a family friendly all kindness no deaths, no fear movie it would have bombed at box office despite the top-notch CGI. Not even the anime G1 series main target was little kids, the stories at the time were similar to sci-fi novels and their main target were teenagers 12-18 years old.

Is anyone else using this movie as an excuse to hang out with people?

I want my sisters to come with me because they never seem to do anything I like to do. Just last summer I wanted to see Hellboy 2 with one of them. I had some free tickets to see anything. After much debating and my parents stepping in, we went and saw Wall-E. Great film, but still. I don't really enjoy clothes shopping with them, and they are never around to do anything lately. I just want to use this one opportunity to show them why I like something. Who knows? Maybe they'll enjoy themselves.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

.... Now having a darker tone is going to appeal kids even more.. believe it or not but that is what is going to happen. And of course many adults will follow trend thanks to the apocalyptic dark tone. ....
    Thats fine. But when you've got two similar-toned robot movies released in the same season it dilutes the ultimate appeal.
    'The best fiction is far truer than any kind of journalism' William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by AutostreamFilms View Post
    Thats fine. But when you've got two similar-toned robot movies released in the same season it dilutes the ultimate appeal.
    Fact of the matter is that terminator and transformers are 2 totally different movies whether u want to believe it or not so people are either going to want to see terminator or transformers or both if they are a fan of both

Quote Originally Posted by brAnd7onX View Post
    Fact of the matter is that terminator and transformers are 2 totally different movies whether u want to believe it or not so people are either going to want to see terminator or transformers or both if they are a fan of both
    You also have to consider that TF fans and Terminator fans are two completely different things. From what I understand, Terminator is a heck of a lot more violent and darker than I think TF could ever be. That's just my opinion since I wasn't allowed to watch either as a kid and I'm just catching up as an adult. Personally, I don't really like Terminator. It's way too dark for me.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Banned

If you look at Jetfire's face in the movie, it was created to look like a cross between the D-con and A-bot insignias. Also there is a rumor that we will see a crossover in the movie as well. Sergeant Epps would make contact with Hawk from G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra