Thread: Auditions in NYC?

Default Auditions in NYC?

Please?

It's an idea, if they are holding them I would love to try out. I'm no actor but I could do a fight scene (doing martial arts since I was 5).

heheheh that would be awesome.... It would be a life long dream of mine. too bad I live like 2000 miles away from NYC and can't afford the time or plane ticket

well actually if there were auditions they would probably be held around the LA area. Since most of the shooting is from there and most of them live there and such.

Default auditions

If there was a chance to auditon in TF2 I will fly from my home (Perth australia by the way) to where it is, and try. I made it to TV dancing a few times (street, Funk styles, poppin), thats about it, if autobot Jazz will be back somehow someway in the next one , It would be funny to have a crew of dancers jamming and then jazz rolls up and demonstrates his crazy moves and tells them to keep practicin.. "Im out peace"

If anyone knows where they are holding auditions , can you inform the board, Ive got no agent, but do extras or what not really need an agent?? otherwise I'll find one of those too, I dont see why you gotta find an agent, cant ya represent yourself why do I have to give him money.

Quote Originally Posted by autobot2007 View Post
    If there was a chance to auditon in TF2 I will fly from my home (Perth australia by the way) to where it is, and try. I made it to TV dancing a few times (street, Funk styles, poppin), thats about it, if autobot Jazz will be back somehow someway in the next one , It would be funny to have a crew of dancers jamming and then jazz rolls up and demonstrates his crazy moves and tells them to keep practicin.. "Im out peace"

If anyone knows where they are holding auditions , can you inform the board, Ive got no agent, but do extras or what not really need an agent?? otherwise I'll find one of those too, I dont see why you gotta find an agent, cant ya represent yourself why do I have to give him money.
    Well, to be an extra isn't too difficult. In TF, the casting company for the extras were mostly used from http://www.centralcasting.org. Then they held an open casting call in LA as most know.

So, for open casting calls all you need is really a decent looking outfit, a good color/black and white photo of yourself, and hope to be in the bracket they are looking for.

And if you are apart of an extras casting agency you don't give them any money unless you get booked....then you get into commissions, etc...after you've been paid. That's usually how you build your resume up to get a SAG card. So, hey you never know.
    It is, what it is!

Cool *sniff*

Damn. I would so want to audition for the movie (even with the flight from Ohio to LA).. BUT I'm currently in college and my parents would kill me for skipping classes.

*idea pops in head* Unless it was during spring or summer break? Lol.

KT
    "Tell Megatron, 'Let's tango.'"

man I would love to play the voice of a transforme. Me grimlock wanna munch metal!

WHY NOT?trying out couldn't hurt.we had a few movies here in my home town.i was an extra in a movie called blind horizon for my 442 olds.but they removed the scenes due to the cars exhaust being too loud.it was fun,made money.had my son in the car seat the whole time.free lunch!!!ahahahahcan't do that type of stuff now though.

Default hmm

I checked that casting site out, it looks like you cant contact them via the net?

Quote Originally Posted by autobot2007 View Post
    I checked that casting site out, it looks like you cant contact them via the net?
    Right they website is for specific advertising, and the massive amounts of people who would send in all sorts of stuff would be ridiculous so they can't allow internet contact. For serious inquries they allow people to send information to thier physical mailing address and phone number I believe. But that company will put out a huge notice for casting calls, and if Michael uses them again for TF2 it will be posted on his site in his blog.
    It is, what it is!