Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wtf???

  1. #1
    Senior Member celtic3039's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Delhi,India
    Posts
    119

    Default Wtf???

    i saw the quotes section on imdb.com and i found out that they have a conversation between Optimus and Sam....we havent seen anything like that in any of the trailers...does someone know anything about this...
    heres the link

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/quotes

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,713

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Optimus Prime
    : Where is Mr. Patton, Sam?
    Sam Witwicky: I don't know, Prime! He said something about knowing how to take out the Decepticon's!
    wtf is right!

    possibly made up...but a very good thing to bring up!

  3. #3
    Senior Member phoenixgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,008

    Default Re: Wtf???

    I don't know. The other two come from a reliable source, the trailers. Either they found some bogus material or they have been shown something we havn't seen yet. Exclusive material for movie buffs?

    Anyway, who is Mr. Patton?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Fake!
    Sam would never call Optimus "prime" He's call him "Optimus" Also, Looks like shit dialog writing, so I think it's utterly fake. Don't trust IMDB

  5. #5
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,111

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Okay, from now on, let's all avoid any of the crap IMDb puts up. Their reliability is just as bad as the fanboy wars that happen on their discussion forums.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,713

    Default Re: Wtf???

    ya, i thought the same, 'prime?'

    no, not sam style

  7. #7
    Senior Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
    Posts
    797

    Default Re: Wtf???

    That's fake, Sam doesn't call like that to OP, besides, it should say that Mr. Patton knows how to take out the Decepticons, not Decepticon's.

    That's fake, Mr. Patton doesn't exist. I hope...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ladies_Man_217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA--Bethlehem, PA The former hideout of Demolishor
    Posts
    471

    Default Re: Wtf???

    I'll clear this up for you folks:

    On the IMDb boards there is a user who likes the Artist Mike Patton & as a joke another user added fake quotes to the RotF page to get back at him. It's becoming a playground over there where the regular board members are constantly defending themselves so don't be surprised if you see more immaturity like this.

    If it doesn't look or sound right at first glance----it probably isn't.
    A creative signature would be right here if I wasn't such a procrast.....

  9. #9
    Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Wtf???

    IMDb user's suck. Don't worry about it
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

  10. #10

    Default Re: Wtf???

    lol, damn you ladies!
    god wishes he was Mike Patton

  11. #11

    Default Re: Wtf???

    also if you look, some idiot edited the post to make it look like Sam screams out his own name...
    god wishes he was Mike Patton

  12. #12
    Senior Member Optimash Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA, United States
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: Wtf???

    since this is the WTF thread here is a review written on ROTF from a site i use to respect...i wanted to make sure that i wasn't the only one who felt this was bs but whoever wrote this review should be cannon fodder!!!!!

    http://www.worstpreviews.com/review....ection=preview
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

  13. #13
    Senior Member snipperoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Alphen Aan De Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, Netherlands
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimash Prime View Post
    since this is the WTF thread here is a review written on ROTF from a site i use to respect...i wanted to make sure that i wasn't the only one who felt this was bs but whoever wrote this review should be cannon fodder!!!!!

    http://www.worstpreviews.com/review....ection=preview
    Wow the dude who wrote this must've been pissed at bay or something, and btw he hasn't searched deep enough for the right info on some thing's mentioned. Oh and he wrote and i quote:"Michael Bay is so damned attached to his big cool robots that he got all butthurt when footage from "Terminator Salvation" surfaced and he saw that McG had the nerve to include in his film...big robots. He immediately stated publicly that his big robots are the coolest big robots and McG was just jealous of Bay's cool big robots and so had obviously inserted big robots into his movie in an effort to be more like "Transformers." But we should not be fooled! The coolest big robots in town are going to be in "Transformers!"end quote.
    Hmm i thought michael was looking forward to the terminator movie.(i thought i read it somewhere in the posts)

  14. #14
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Wtf???

    imbd is a bunch of stupid forum trolls. Don't belive their garbage
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,111

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Quote Originally Posted by snipperoth View Post
    Hmm i thought michael was looking forward to the terminator movie.(i thought i read it somewhere in the posts)
    You are correct.

  16. #16
    Senior Member taybrian1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,238

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Don't get me wrong, I love looking at IMDB, but people are really stupid when they edit it.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Battlebot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    549

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Their not as classy as we are!!!
    Name: Battlebot
    Gender:Male
    Faction: Dark Guardian/Decepticon
    Alt Mode:Tank/Shuttle
    Height:256'

  18. #18
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,216

    Default Re: Wtf???

    Quote Originally Posted by snipperoth View Post
    Wow the dude who wrote this must've been pissed at bay or something, and btw he hasn't searched deep enough for the right info on some thing's mentioned. Oh and he wrote and i quote:"Michael Bay is so damned attached to his big cool robots that he got all butthurt when footage from "Terminator Salvation" surfaced and he saw that McG had the nerve to include in his film...big robots. He immediately stated publicly that his big robots are the coolest big robots and McG was just jealous of Bay's cool big robots and so had obviously inserted big robots into his movie in an effort to be more like "Transformers." But we should not be fooled! The coolest big robots in town are going to be in "Transformers!"end quote.
    Hmm i thought michael was looking forward to the terminator movie.(i thought i read it somewhere in the posts)
    That's one of weird things in internet.. those people don't do search before post exaggeratedly.

    Long long ago, American wiki guys asked me a similar question ('How about A, compared to your B. Is your B influenced by A?'), even I answered politely ('I think A is great. But we made B before A aired, so no influence from A.'), they wrote 'While B shows obvious signs of being heavily influenced by A, they've denied this vehemently'. At other time, when I said I wasn't at liberty to answer to another question from other American guys. They wrote 'She slammed the door!'.

    Those people don't really want to know facts. They just love sensational headlines.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •