Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So does Sam's mother die?

Banned

Default So does Sam's mother die?

Ok a long while back there was a rumor going around that there would be part of the movie where Sam's mother may die. Could this rumor be true?

Neither the University of Philadelphia nor the Princeton University are named in the film, because both schools' bodies felt that the Judy Witwicky scenes were damaging to their image.

USA--Bethlehem, PA The former hideout of Demolishor

Default Re: So does Sam's mother die?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ok a long while back there was a rumor going around that there would be part of the movie where Sam's mother may die. Could this rumor be true?

Neither the University of Philadelphia nor the Princeton University are named in the film, because both schools' bodies felt that the Judy Witwicky scenes were damaging to their image.
    Whoa---I never heard any info like that about her character but....she does appear in the MTV "Spoilers" clip {college footage} that also featured Sam & his father on campus. In addition, rumor has it they {Ron & Judy} are supposed to have scenes that take place in Paris, France.

I look at them being in Paris on vacation {if that's why they're in Paris} after Sam has started college---just my opinion but as we all know---June 24th will answer all these questions
    A creative signature would be right here if I wasn't such a procrast.....

God help us.....she could bring up "Sam's happy time!!!"

Seriously, it would make sense that one of his parents kicks it in this film. Brings it back to the Spike/Sparkplug association(even w/o the names).
    Ironhide kills Barricade!!!

Why the Hell would you want to know that. see that's the kind of movie info I could do with out. That would be a Grade A spoiler. in fact, I am done with this thread.

done I say.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Far out. Haven't heard that rumour at all.

Might explain a lot of trailer footage of Ron and not so much Judy..

And in reply to uraydo, Agreed. Im outties.

Try putting spoiler in the thread title man. Sheesh.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Banned

ok guys, I dont think Shadow was going for a spoiler here. He was just asking if anyone heard about this rumor and if there was truth to it. Calm down a bit guys. People get so jumpy around here for little things. And yes it would explain why we dont see much of mama in the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter1980 View Post
    And yes it would explain why we dont see much of mama in the trailers.
    I personally enjoyed the characters in the first movie {GREAT acting choices as well} but....it makes for some interesting conversation when you don't see a major character in the trailers. Take 'Ratchet' for example....absent from the teasers and it has people wondering????

As long as we perpetuate rumors all the way until June 24th and do not have the plot figured out......Bay & Co. has succeeded {BTW--my money is on THEM fooling all of us}

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ladies_Man_217 View Post
    I personally enjoyed the characters in the first movie {GREAT acting choices as well} but....it makes for some interesting conversation when you don't see a major character in the trailers. Take 'Ratchet' for example....absent from the teasers and it has people wondering????

As long as we perpetuate rumors all the way until June 24th and do not have the plot figured out......Bay & Co. has succeeded {BTW--my money is on THEM fooling all of us}
    well I for one think it would make for a great story twist to the whole having Sam have to grow up fast and become a man if he should lose his mom. And as for Ratchet, I'm sticking with Shadow on the idea that the reason we may not see him alot might have to do with maybe he does infact help revive Megs for some reason or is kidnapped by Soundwave and forced to help revive Megs. Could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter1980 View Post
    well I for one think it would make for a great story twist to the whole having Sam have to grow up fast and become a man if he should lose his mom. And as for Ratchet, I'm sticking with Shadow on the idea that the reason we may not see him alot might have to do with maybe he does infact help revive Megs for some reason or is kidnapped by Soundwave and forced to help revive Megs. Could happen.
    *** SPOILER BELOW ***

I remember the footage being shot in an alley {representing Paris} where both Ron & Judy were running and then were stopped dead {no PUN here} in their tracks with a bright light. I won't rule out any info until I'm walking out of that IMAX at 3 in the morning

I haven't heard that rumor about Ratchet---I must add that one to the memory banks.

Take a look at the shot of Sam telling his dad to run..... look behind Ron. You can see Judy's hair and shoulder as the camera pans slightly.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Please no.

No.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

haha messing, Good find, I really enjoy Judy and her death scene will be quite emotional if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    Take a look at the shot of Sam telling his dad to run..... look behind Ron. You can see Judy's hair and shoulder as the camera pans slightly.
    Nice Spot SDL...the scene where sam says "you dont stop you run"... you can see frizzy hair and a white sweater shoulder. Its funny cause ive watched this traier 95739845739 times and thats just a great spot SDL...
    "How Come the Decepticons have all the cool shit"

This is the type of thing I donīt want to know. Iīm not viewing this thread anymore.

my brother and i have a hadit of looking through the BIG trailers nitpicking and spotting clues or whatnot hidden in them (I blame Halo 3 for this lol)

If i'm right it's possible a main human character is killed....... but the rumour i was told wasn't about Judy Witwicky.......
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa..a....

If she died, the movie would be pointless...i mean, come ON!!

she is obviously the MAIN star!!!

or not...

I had to re-watch for myself---I never noticed it either. I guess I was just so blown-away by that Excavator transformation right before it that I never gave it a thought.

GREAT EYE!!!

Banned

my brother and i have a hadit of looking through the BIG trailers nitpicking and spotting clues or whatnot hidden in them (I blame Halo 3 for this lol)

If i'm right it's possible a main human character is killed....... but the rumour i was told wasn't about Judy Witwicky.......
    the only two rumors i heard were either the death of Sam's mom or the death of Simmons.

Simmons was the one i heard......

But i've heard shedloads of differing rumours for ROTF.......so i guess only Mr Bay and a few select people actually know which are real and which are false.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

Simmons was the one i heard......

But i've heard shedloads of differing rumours for ROTF.......so i guess only Mr Bay and a few select people actually know which are real and which are false.
    true true very true.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    No.
    ^^This.

hmm never heard that simmons may die but i do remember the rumour about Judy

Can it just be summer already!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcrashhh View Post
    Can it just be summer already!?!?!?!
    AGREED

That should be your signature!!