Thread: Possible HUGE Twist(s) for RotF *Share Yours Here*

Default Possible HUGE Twist(s) for RotF *Share Yours Here*

From the reports of 'false information' being leaked etc, I always thought of what possible story could be hidden extremely well..

All the theories I've seen so far have been very interesting yet none of them have touched upon this.

What if.. and it's just pure speculation, but what if in fact that a 'supposed' secret about the film could be something else entirely? Lost?

Okay one word... "Alice"

There were reports that she could be a pretender in disguise as a human, when in fact she is actually evil. But what if all that and all the leaked shots of her following sam (who is running away) is just false material?

What if in fact.... Alice is GOOD in disguise? .. What if Alice is actually ARCEE? :wtf

I know it sounds insane. Why would the Autobots get another protector for Sam besides bumblebee?

Maybe it's because Arcee can't be easily detected by the Decpticons?

Just a small thought to ponder on.

Banned

Default Re: Possible HUGE Twist(s) for RotF *Share Yours Here*

whoa man, you are thinking waaaay to hard...

i am not saying none of that is possible, because obviously at this point, it is..

good thoughts though...hmmm...what is megatron actually isn't in the movie...

jk guyz, jk

I have serious doubt that Alice is Arcee (let alone an Autobot), but you are onto something. I have reason to believe that not only do the filmmakers leak false info, but even take the time to shoot "fake scenes," and leak those on the web. You never know what these guys are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    whoa man, you are thinking waaaay to hard...

jk guyz, jk
    Waaay too hard indeed hehe :lol

Whilst it is thinking way too hard about something as simple as tf2, it is very interesting to create theories on what you 'think' might happen.

If you collected all the supposed 'official' information, both legitimate and 'leaked' you could pretty much make almost any assumption you like if you looked at said information from a certain perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I have serious doubt that Alice is Arcee (let alone an Autobot), but you are onto something. I have reason to believe that not only do the filmmakers leak false info, but even take the time to shoot "fake scenes," and leak those on the web. You never know what these guys are up to.
    By that logic the seen in the trailer where Megs is pinning Sam could be fake!

Hey I'm just saying.....why is everyone looking at me like that.....it could be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Movie OPTIMUS PRIME View Post
    By that logic the seen in the trailer where Megs is pinning Sam could be fake!

Hey I'm just saying.....why is everyone looking at me like that.....it could be.
    uuuuuuh, not exactly!!!

megatron pinning down sam is in an OFFICIAL trailer...it can not be fake...whereas alice walking was put on the internet by some random person who taped it with their cell phone...very different

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    uuuuuuh, not exactly!!!

megatron pinning down sam is in an OFFICIAL trailer...it can not be fake...whereas alice walking was put on the internet by some random person who taped it with their cell phone...very different
    Yeah I wasn't really trying to make a point I was just poking some friendly fun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Movie OPTIMUS PRIME View Post
    Yeah I wasn't really trying to make a point I was just poking some friendly fun.
    oh ok, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Nukester View Post
    From the reports of 'false information' being leaked etc, I always thought of what possible story could be hidden extremely well..

All the theories I've seen so far have been very interesting yet none of them have touched upon this.

What if.. and it's just pure speculation, but what if in fact that a 'supposed' secret about the film could be something else entirely? Lost?

Okay one word... "Alice"

There were reports that she could be a pretender in disguise as a human, when in fact she is actually evil. But what if all that and all the leaked shots of her following sam (who is running away) is just false material?

What if in fact.... Alice is GOOD in disguise? .. What if Alice is actually ARCEE? :wtf

I know it sounds insane. Why would the Autobots get another protector for Sam besides bumblebee?

Maybe it's because Arcee can't be easily detected by the Decpticons?

Just a small thought to ponder on.
    Alice turns out to be an actual Terminator from the future! Hey then Bay can have his wish of having Transformers battle the Terminator robots!

Banned

ok sorry guys but Alice is not Arcee as the writers thought she was to small for the first movie as just a single bike so there is no way she is a single small woman. Alice is the pretender Decepticon who is that Frenzy looking thing we all seen on the front of the car who is trying to get in to get at Sam.