Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So does Sam's mother die?

Default Re: So does Sam's mother die?

For some reason I just can't see her being killed off, I don't think these movies are trying to go that deep, some of the Autobots dying is a different thing but the humans not so much, these movies seem like the type of movies where the main characters and people directly connected to the main characters don't get killed off and remember these movies are also being marketed to kids and to sell toys and I don't see them dropping something that heavy on a summer blockbuster geared not just at older fans but at the millions of new younger fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AutobotHulk View Post
    For some reason I just can't see her being killed off, I don't think these movies are trying to go that deep, some of the Autobots dying is a different thing but the humans not so much, these movies seem like the type of movies where the main characters and people directly connected to the main characters don't get killed off and remember these movies are also being marketed to kids and to sell toys and I don't see them dropping something that heavy on a summer blockbuster geared not just at older fans but at the millions of new younger fans.
    well i will say you are not looking at this movie the right way. THis movie is not going to be like the first. I wouldnt put it past Bay to knock off a few main human character. Why? For the same reason some of the Transformers will die... to bring in fresh new faces to keep the next movie fresh and exciting. I mean think about it, we really dont need Simmons any longer. He has done his part so I can maybe see him going. The same with Sam's mom. Not saying hey will die but if I was Sam and the D-cons killed one of my family, It would be a big turning point in my life and would make me grow up real quick.

You can't kill off Judy. She has so much spunk that I think she might be immortal. She'd just kick someones aft with a baseball bat.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Quote Originally Posted by taybrian1 View Post
    She'd just kick someones aft with a baseball bat.
    And that's just for messin with the pooch!
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

Banned

and his BLING !!!!!!!

or for messing with her bush....es
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed