Thread: Transformers 3: One must-have and two-no-go's

Post Transformers 3: One must-have and two-no-go's

Hi Michael, I'm Robin Morningstar (I'm on IMDB).

Don't panic, although I'm predominately a screenwriter I'm not here pitching scripts.

I just wanted to make a direct suggestion that there is one thing that should be in Transformers 3 (apart from Megan Fox meets a robot with X-Ray vision, and p.o.v shots are essential to understand these complex machine characters...) when the time comes.

The Decepticons base in the ocean as in the original season of the cartoon.

Megatron got dumped in the ocean, it would easy to seague into him being revived by a volcanic fissure or underwater atom bomb test and have him build the base.

The base in the sea was always iconic to me.

Two things not to do in Transformers 3; first, the Dinobots. I do love them but in the canon of the movies it would make no sense.

And The Autobot Matrix Of Leadership; the last time someone said "the matrix" on the big screen it was in the rubbish third film of a series so do not jinx it.

Goodluck with Transformers 2, enjoy doing the film and your mischief misinformation, and if you speak to Jerry tell him I said hello to all the Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time team.

Cheers.

P.S: Extra points for getting "one shall stand, one shall fall" into the first film.

Banned

Default Re: Transformers 3: One must-have and two-no-go's

this should be in "talk to michael bay" forum

Better yet, how about we get thru TF2 first, hm?

I think the aircraft carrier and the other wreckage is a great idea for the underwater base.

Littleman 794, this was in the Talk To Michael Bay forum but it has been deleted so I'm guessing this is the only place for it.

Does anyone have any clue if Laserbeak is going to be in TF2? It looks like a sure bet Ravage is (albeit looking like something I built in my shed from old car parts) so it would be pretty sweet to see Laserbeak, or those freaky little f*ckers who ram the floor and cause earthquakes.

I hope TF2 doesn't spend aaaages going on about the Fallen; I remember when I watched POTC: At Worlds End and they talked for aaages and I was so bored. Even imagining Keira Knightly naked wasn't helping.

Banned

lol, ya i agree....

i hope he doesn't take forever(the fallen)

they should talk a little about him, then get to the ACTION

Knightley naked doesn't help anyone! She is so flat and featureless you may as well be checking out a dude... Heh, but seriously, actiony/iconic movies these days need a perfect balance of talk and action. Watchmen was 55/45. Looks like Star Trek may be 45/55. Transformers 2 needs to be 30/70 to make up for the 70/30 of the first movie!