Thread: Funny stories

Default Funny stories

This thread is about your funny stories or life situations.I'll start.When I was sixteen,my father threw me out.I bought a bus ticket and planned to leave tenn. to georgia(atlanta).I stayed with my cousin frankie who had already ran away and stayed there.We had like five dudes sharing an apartment and they were hard core rockers.partying all the time.vomiting vodka on the floor all the time,and some criminal stuff too.Anyways thats the setting.in a three story apartment building.I was sixteen at the time and Frankie,his buddy (who was about 30 somethin') ,and me.They started to smoke pot.I smoked cigerettes then.I begged fpr some and the older dude was like "no,man we cant ruin his life.","hes only 16."I quickly rebuttled,"I am 16 and on my own,pay bills, so im a f*ckin' man!".....We smoked.I dont know, maybe three hours passed and we sat on the couch looking like moe,larry,and,curly watching Mtv.I started to doze off and stood up.I stretched and yawned.I told the other guys i wanted to go smoke a cigerette.they said dont get in trouble.cool.this is ATL.
    Last edited by rumblebee505; 03-06-2009 at 04:54 AM.
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

Default Re: Funny stories

As i walked down one,two,three sets of stairs.I reached ground level and began smoking.As i sat and thought,I came up with a plan to scare these guys.they had their stuff on the coffee table.they were baked.This is gonna be great as i giggled.I walked up one set of stairs thinking and planning,then i reached the door.I built up the energy and courage....here we go!I kicked open the door and yelled,"Alright mutherfuckers this is the cops!"and pointed with my fingers in a gun shape.The African american 40's year old man sitting on his couch in white underwear,and his two full grown Doberman pinchers looked at me at once as if startled.In an instance i realized,my mistake as the dogs rushed me barking and growling.I screamed like a school girl as i ran up the next set of stairs to our apartment.I busted in the door out of breathe and slammed it shut behind me.(keep in mind the dobermans were on my ass)Frankie and his buddy looked at me and said,"See I told you not to give him some cause hes gonna trip out."looking at me in disgust....the end.I hope you get this story and laugh.im not a writer so sorry.
    Last edited by rumblebee505; 03-06-2009 at 04:56 AM.
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

Default Re: Funny stories

heres another one,real short.My wife and I had a fight over my xbox game playing.I stay home and avoid people,so things i do involve the house.We argued and it led me to yelling,"What do you want me to do!What do you want!"over and again.My three year old walks in the room and yells,after i finish by saying,"what do you want!"six times. My daughter yells,"I want you shut up!"She went back to her room. I paused in shock that she came in and told me this.then i apologized to both and laughed.shaking my head in disbelief.Never underestimate the power of a 3-year old when you interrupt her Dora the Explorer.