Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weaving back as Megatron???

Default Weaving back as Megatron???

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/hugo-weaving-will-return-i n-tranformers-revenge-of-the-fallen/15324/

Ok.....since Bay said Megatron will absolutely not be back, who's telling porkies? Who's winding the fans up more?
    "To the Believer, no proof is necessary...To the non-Believer, no proof is possible."

Default Re: Weaving back as Megatron???

Quote Originally Posted by Grazer View Post
    http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/hugo-weaving-will-return-i n-tranformers-revenge-of-the-fallen/15324/

Ok.....since Bay said Megatron will absolutely not be back, who's telling porkies? Who's winding the fans up more?

At this point, does it matter?? Megs in....Megs out....either way it is going to annoy people....if he is in..cool. If he is not...cool.

....I think I have said this before.....lol
    Ironhide kills Barricade!!!

Banned

here is another link.... Let the news flow!!!!!!

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-fallen/15324/

Okay cat is out of the bag. Megatron is back ---- but you will only get to see him from the long lost past. We go way back in time as this movie explains the mythology of the Primes. He is not a tank like everyone suggests, but an alien vehicle. But sadly he does not has much screen time.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    Okay cat is out of the bag. Megatron is back ---- but you will only get to see him from the long lost past. We go way back in time as this movie explains the mythology of the Primes. He is not a tank like everyone suggests, but an alien vehicle. But sadly he does not has much screen time.

Michael
    Glad to hear that, and the mythology of the Primes?
    I almost fainted with joy. Now I understood why Mr.Orci said "You'll like Prime in this movie, a lot" to me.

Thanks for the good news. I'm very much looking forward to visiting the United States to see this movie in June.
    Last edited by sora; 03-05-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Great news! I was ever so slightly worried they might go with Welker and cave in to the fans, but so glad they stuck with the far superior Weaving voice.

Michael
    Wow, this turns things on it's head a bit. I can't help but wonder who is holding down Sam in the trailer, and who's leg is in the background.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

I don't know guys........ this could be just more misinformation...Bay thinks he's slick

Michael
    Uhhhh....okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Uhhhh....okay.

I'm not fooled....

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    I don't know guys........ this could be just more misinformation...Bay thinks he's slick
    I agree, Megatron is coming back and not as a flashback of years ago but now. I can however see the history of the primes as very possible and interesting. Still, grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    I'm not fooled....
    I ain't either. I seriously think he's messing with our brains, because the guy in the trailer is so Megatron.

Michael
    sweet! I've been looking forward to seeing the history of TF's for a while now lol

Hopefully ur tellin da truth this time lol :lol
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

What can I say.

Let's wait and see

USA--Bethlehem, PA The former hideout of Demolishor

I have to RESPECT Mr. Bay's loyalty to this film & the fans with the fact he wants the least amount of info revealed as possible but....

Mr. Bay is a GENIUS with what is being revealed & what isn't--He knows just the right time to give us all something to ponder that will peak our interest.

My opinion: Sam IS being pinned by 'Megs'----Now we have to wonder about something we thought was certain and he gives us some new info regarding TF mythology---HMMM I say 'Genius at work'

I could care less if Mr. Bay has made a 'fib'--I don't see anyone else directing these blockbusters for us--and if it was someone else I believe all the info would be leaked by now.

** I can't wait to see the BAY-HEM on the 24th **

Banned

Bay knows what he's doing and most of you will believe this bit of info but come on guys all Mr. Bay did was give you info from the Defiance series.

I just had a crazy idea
    Maybe Sam is dreaming how the Megs is killing him or something like that.
    He is going crazy and having these dreams :lol maybe something like that

Quote Originally Posted by voust View Post
    I just had a crazy idea
    Maybe Sam is dreaming how the Megs is killing him or something like that.
    He is going crazy and having these dreams :lol maybe something like that
    Or maybe Bay is LYING!!!

Seriously, how would Sam dream Megs as a tank?

I don't know I wasn't thinking about that
    It just came to like a crazy idea and I wrote it not thinking about that. :lol

Good points guys. Weaving basically says "its supposed to be a secret, but I'm going to tell you anyway" :wtf

Basically as Ladies Man has said, its got us talking about the movie, ramped up the excitement levels a little bit more, assuming that was even possible :lol
    "To the Believer, no proof is necessary...To the non-Believer, no proof is possible."

Banned

i will say this... the new Megs tank does look a lot like the tank from the other race that attacked Cybertron in Issue one of Defiance... it is also said by Ratchet in issue two that this other race that attacked Cybertron are built like the Transformers as they too have a sort of Spark chamber and just may be linked to the Allspark somehow as well. Could this race be the new Quintisons?

Michael
    Mythology of the Primes? Hope it's true!!!!!!
    Well, whatever is or isn't in the movie, it will be awsome anyway ^^
    Megatron: Rest in pieces
    ------
    Muda: "Im a girl, not stupid"

Bay is trying to distract us... as he is admmiting to weaving's interview, but saying Megs will appear in a flashback, BUT....

In the Seibertron interview, when they asked Hugo how would Megatron come back... Why would he say that the little piece of the allspark has something to do with it???... isn't that admitinig that he will be in the present??

Nice try Mr. Bay!...

Michael
    ..oh..you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

Michael
    But why does his toy bio say that he was built from parts attained from other Decepticons? Why does that same bio state that a portion of the Allspark's power surges through his circuits giving him the power to defeat Optimus Prime? According to that bio, it sounds like he lives in the present in ROTF. Unless this is just a "toy-only" movie bio just like you had mentioned before that he was a "toy-only" character.

Oh well. This is all great fun if nothing else.

And by the way, is this movie being made with the strong intention of using tons of ideas from X-Files, Stargate, Terminator, etc? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Last edited by Wreckage; 03-05-2009 at 03:02 PM.