Thread: Meg's a triple changer

Default Meg's a triple changer

Ok so it dawned on me that this is something obvious. I seen that megatron is surposed to be a tank, a cybertronian tank at that. His original alt mode was the cybertronian jet. If he is also a tank and its cybertronian and he never scans a Earth tank wouldn't that mean that the tank form was also one of his alt modes he could use? What do you all think of this?
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Default Re: Meg's a triple changer

No way. In the bio of his leader class toy, it said he was built with the parts from other dead Decepticons, and all of the ones that died on Earth had no jet thrusters for Megatron. He must have lost his jet mode in the reconstruction process in favor of the new tank mode.

i don't know, it still makes more sense that he would be able to change on his own, besides he was only missing part of his leg when they dumped him in the trench.

He was missing his (for him) right leg and left arm when they dumped him in the water
    (when did the arm and the leg come off? Not in the movie fight but ok...)
    The new toy's left arm is really smal, so that would explain why it is. It looks kinda strange tough...

Banned

it does say on the back of the toy package that he was rebuilt from parts of the other dead cons... but none of his new pars look anything like parts from these other cons. Shade is right... he still looks Cybertronian in his Alt mode. I just think if the bio says he was put back together from parts of other bots then that should have been shown and im sorry he may have looked stupid but he should have been muti-colored to show what parts came from what other Cons. Also im posative that he was not rebuilt from any parts of Blackout Oh and the reason we dont see Ratchet for a while is because I believe Soundwave kidnapped him and forced him to help rebuild Megatron

He gets his tank mode from BRAWL!!! The dead decepticon from TF1
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thelastautobot View Post
    He gets his tank mode from BRAWL!!! The dead decepticon from TF1
    um.... you think? We can all see that if this in fact the case but what i would have liked to see was the real parts of the Transformers used to rebuild him. Not just make up a new mode for him that looks nothing like any of the other cons and say he was rebuilt from the other dead cons. In all honesty he should look like Devistator in the fact he should me a mix match of colors.

The interesting fact about Megatron that makes this theory kinda iffy and Megs diff from any other con, is the fact that he NEVER died!! He lives!!! He has the energy of most of the allspark coursing in him. Maybe giving him the ability to "MERGE" or "COMBINE" with other dead Decepticons-NOT AUTOBOTS..so BRAWL is one..But No, I dont see anything from Blackout...or Bonecrusher so yeah who knows, PLus I doubt MEGS will be turning into a jet anytime soon
    Last edited by thelastautobot; 03-02-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    it does say on the back of the toy package that he was rebuilt from parts of the other dead cons... but none of his new pars look anything like parts from these other cons. Shade is right... he still looks Cybertronian in his Alt mode. I just think if the bio says he was put back together from parts of other bots then that should have been shown and im sorry he may have looked stupid but he should have been muti-colored to show what parts came from what other Cons. Also im posative that he was not rebuilt from any parts of Blackout Oh and the reason we dont see Ratchet for a while is because I believe Soundwave kidnapped him and forced him to help rebuild Megatron
    So they can't take some of the dead Decepticon parts sand the paint off? Weld it into a new shape? Melt them down and make new nuts and bolts out of em? It's all a matter of metalworking, Shadow. Humans do it.

i doubt anyone could do it to megatron, his armour has regenitive properties and is verturally indestructable. I doubt any decepticons would have the tools to even try doing that on Earth. Besides alot of what Megatron is isn't really cybertronian. His spark for one this is dark matter and of unknown origins