Thread: This Man is Lying To You... **Spoilers**

Default This Man is Lying To You... **Spoilers**

I hate the people who write things like this... :wtf

http://www.thebadandugly.com/2009/02...-lying-to-you/
    Long Life Transformers

Default Re: This Man is Lying To You... **Spoilers**

Looks like someone p*ssed in his milk this morning........

(The writer in the link, not you Bumble86)
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

That only helps the cause. Michael can lie all he wants, as long as I get one of those Ferraris, right Nelson?
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Michael Bay releashing misinformation. Is that suppose to shock us? He told everyone he was going to release misinformation right from the start.

Some people need to take a chill and not get so excited about something everyone already knows and expects.

Banned

He makes a good point though...

and im starting to think that megatron looks really sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble86 View Post

we already covered this in 2 other threads here and hundreds others in other Transformers related forum boards:deadhorse1:
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

These are the kinds of things on the internet that I believe aren't even worth noting here.

I haven't read the Empire article, but I googled it, and here are some excerpts:

- Bay and LaBeouf confirm the Fallen is a separate character.
    - Egyptian hieroglyphics ...turn out to be depictions of Transformers who visited Earth.
    - Bay claims Megatron is not coming back and the tank is just a new toy.
    - Around 40 robots.
    - Budget is $200 million.
    - Ramon Rodriguez is the one holding on for dear life to a pole while cars are flung.
    - Devastator appears at the pyramid, he's probably 50 feet tall because that's the height of the camera crane they used on location.
    So I don't know what the fucking problem is.

Does anyone here have this magazine article?

i couldn't fine the magazine no where
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

You know what would be awesome. If Megatron wasn't int he movie at all. LOL.

Well no it wouldn't be awesome. But I mean it would be epic if he didn't come back and the toys and Orci saying he returns is all bollocks xD

That would make me laugh.. And cry. 'coz I want Meg's back!
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    I haven't read the Empire article, but I googled it, and here are some excerpts:

I just think that there is way too much info about "misinformation right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble86 View Post

As for this cat from the link.....why is he all bent out of shape....I mean really....is that big of a deal for Bay to say one thing and it not be true in regards to the movie...heh....you know.....if Megs is in the movie...cool....if megs is not...more cool..... if the Pyramids transform into robots..yeah baby.....its all good.... I say this guy just needs to sit, eat his popcorn, and have a coke and a smile....
    Ironhide kills Barricade!!!

Has anyone stopped to say to themselves: "This is just a movie." ? Don't get me wrong, I can not wait for this film. But really people, is this the most important thing in your life right now or something? You know, there are other, more important, things you could dedicate all this time and energy to.
    View My Latest Video/Photo Work Here!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJPorterOfficial

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    Has anyone stopped to say to themselves: "This is just a movie." ? Don't get me wrong, I can not wait for this film. But really people, is this the most important thing in your life right now or something? You know, there are other, more important, things you could dedicate all this time and energy to.
    Oh yeah! I've got work to--

Oh. Nope. I finished a few hours ago..
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Quote Originally Posted by Sillypuddy View Post
    I just think that there is way too much info about "misinformation right now....

As for this cat from the link.....why is he all bent out of shape....I mean really....is that big of a deal for Bay to say one thing and it not be true in regards to the movie...heh....you know.....if Megs is in the movie...cool....if megs is not...more cool..... if the Pyramids transform into robots..yeah baby.....its all good.... I say this guy just needs to sit, eat his popcorn, and have a coke and a smile....
    Agreed, I don't know what's wrong with everyone whining about misinformation/lying to the masses (even media).
    The only one's Bay and his organisation needs to be totally honest with are the one's promoting the movie and its franchise.

Us fans just need to chill down, sit back and enjoy the ride. The more surprises this movie holds, the better it will be.
    If the misinfo-campaign results in a couple of "ooooh..." and "aaahh..."-moments at the theatre, then I'm happy.

Go Bay! Keep on trying to hide the truth from us, it makes the experience so much better when we finally get to see the movie.
    I'm on a boat! Ya'll, I'm on a boat motherf*cker!

Quote Originally Posted by johat View Post
    Agreed, I don't know what's wrong with everyone whining about misinformation/lying to the masses (even media).
    The only one's Bay and his organisation needs to be totally honest with are the one's promoting the movie and its franchise.

Us fans just need to chill down, sit back and enjoy the ride. The more surprises this movie holds, the better it will be.
    If the misinfo-campaign results in a couple of "ooooh..." and "aaahh..."-moments at the theatre, then I'm happy.

Go Bay! Keep on trying to hide the truth from us, it makes the experience so much better when we finally get to see the movie.
    EXACTLY!! People NEED to discontinue taking this so personal. If u havent figured out that MB Lies intentionally to the masses j to confuse you...then you DONT know MB!! PERIOD!! I understand not everyone is a pro at figuring it all out, however Michael has done this countless times and still people are shocked! Why would MB want to spoil sales??- he wouldnt so dont take it personal or be mad, he will do it again w TF3. The answers are there, you just have to look, pay attention, Look at what MB has shown us already...ALOT!!!:deadhorse1:

I bet it would shut people up if he released it 4 months early without telling anyone.
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

True lol Well Im sure Michael is trying to give the movie a fair release With as little spoilers as possible. Heck Id do the same.
    "When War comes...I will Awaken..to END it!"

Exaclty..man I wish all the people that come on here, and you know who you are. Think your rambling on about how much your life sucks because of this movie or how much of an internet bad ass you are or who you know or what you know and what you do or whatever your claim to fame is in your life weather its flipping cheeseburgers to directing movies..walk just a month in CJP's boots over in that sandbox..is it the ultimate hell? No but I can assure you you will know there are more important things in life than fuckin Megatron being in a movie...or anything about this movie..

then come back here and chat it up like this is important..

its not..:deadhorse1:
    just be happy the movies comming out..

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

What would be epic is if bay shot an extra scene that showed Megatron coming back climbing out of the water onto some beach in africa or something only to get blasted apart by starscream. Then you see some surfer dude come in from surfing look at megatrons blown apart bodywalks off and it ends up being bay.THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

Thanks Z28. You're right, people need to get some perspective.
    View My Latest Video/Photo Work Here!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJPorterOfficial

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    What would be epic is if bay shot an extra scene that showed Megatron coming back climbing out of the water onto some beach in africa or something only to get blasted apart by starscream. Then you see some surfer dude come in from surfing look at megatrons blown apart bodywalks off and it ends up being bay.THAT WOULD BE EPIC!
    that would be so funny!!

man, that is EPIC of EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    deleted scene in the bonus features DVD :lol

Thanks Z28. You're right, people need to get some perspective.

Its just insane how secluded people really live thier lives. They put more emotion into a motion pictures story than that of thier home town. Worry about your home town and what might be closing for good. Not what might be returning in a work of scfi..

Unless you WORK for a movie company dont vest so much energy like CJP said in these trivial matters. They are meant to pass time and enjoy it. Not use it to blind yourself from the problems in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post

I read it in the store yesterday. I remember that one quote was: "Megatron is NOT in this movie" Bay tells Empire emphatically. Then he mentions that the designs we may have seen are just designs for a new toy.

It also describes a scene with Agent Simmons climbing up the pyramid with Devastator coming after him.
    Last edited by TIMtationX; 02-28-2009 at 03:30 PM.