Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Bay really say Megatron wasn't in the Movie? *theories and spoilers*

Default Re: Did Bay really say Megatron wasn't in the Movie? *theories and spoilers*

well the whole misinformation campaign was started by him

he might as well contribute to it directly
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Default Re: Did Bay really say Megatron wasn't in the Movie? *theories and spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ya and Orci also said in an interview when asked if Megs was coming back... "wasnt he dropped in the ocean with his partner"? This kind of to me hinted that Blackout may be revived along with Megs.
    Hurray! BLACKOUT! :B <3
    Blackout didn't die in the first movie; he was merely knocked out from the shock of... well, losing his gearbox. But he shall return!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout_FanTard View Post
    Hurray! BLACKOUT! :B <3
    Easy pal, I wouldn't put too much faith in that. As easy as it would be to have many of them back, it would get confusing as all hell.

Megatron makes sense because Soundwave will no doubt be looking to bring him back. Scorponok, yes because he was still in the desert and apparently can travel quite well and Barricade because he disappeared. I'm still starting to wonder about him because we haven't seen the slightest hint yet. Either way, there is going to be an awful lot of s**t going on in this movie as it is. We wanted more bots, we'll get them, for how long we don't know. It's just starting to seem like too much believe it or not. They know what they are doing so all we can do is sit back and wait...or search then wait
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Banned

might as well search...maybe they will show barricade in the next trailer?

when will the next trailer air(launch?)? any time soon or a few weeks for the release of the movie? or is it still unknown?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guppyvh View Post
    when will the next trailer air(launch?)? any time soon or a few weeks for the release of the movie? or is it still unknown?
    probably before the new Trek movie in May.

I remember a while back, i saw a video on youtube where like mtv asked him if megatron was gonna be in the new movie, and he said no.. im 99% sure of it.. But i cant find the movie :s

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by proson View Post
    I remember a while back, i saw a video on youtube where like mtv asked him if megatron was gonna be in the new movie, and he said no.. im 99% sure of it.. But i cant find the movie :s
    see if you can!..sounds like some ggoooooooood information

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    see if you can!..sounds like some ggoooooooood information

I will look for it tomorrow, work in 6 hours so going to bed now. will look for it when i get home.

Bay i do wonder what he is thinking noticing that all sorts of megatron and transformers leaked stuff is getting on the net. im mean he is probebly a little pissed

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire144 View Post
    Bay i do wonder what he is thinking noticing that all sorts of megatron and transformers leaked stuff is getting on the net. im mean he is probebly a little pissed
    Doubtful, it was meant to be privy after awhile
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

if orci said megs is in the movie then he's in it.. for us old members we know how bay
    is.. so newbies that's how he likes to do things
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Didn't we all know Megatron wasn't really dead though? I mean, come on... It's Megatron! The Fallen may be a cool villain, but he is nowhere near as iconic as Megs, nor as popular, nor does he have the awesome background and history.

So long as Optimus lives, there will be Megatron. One cannot live without the other... Remember, Agent Smith is Megs, so that makes Optimus Neo. He is the dark side of the One.

XD

The way I recall it, Bay said, and it was reported as an exact quote, that "Megatron would not be in ROTF". SO based on Orci's retraction, plus the Megatron tank toy and the tank tracks visible in the trailer where Sam is pinned down, I believe it's quite safe to say Bay, according to his misinformation campaign, misinformed us.

When Bay said Megs wouldn't be back I was pretty disappointed but took it with a grain of salt. The cartoon Megatron is one of my all time favorite bad guys. I loved the way he laughed that evil laugh.

Here's hoping Hugo Weaving has been recording some evil laughter for the upcoming movie.