Thread: TF1 An Attempt To Absolve The Military Of It's Part In UFO Coverup?

Default TF1 An Attempt To Absolve The Military Of It's Part In UFO Coverup?

I found this very interesting article:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

This article discusses the possibility of the Military Industrial Complex using Hollywood to promote the propaganda it wants in regards to the UFO phenomenon.

The article discusses the Transformers movie and how the military is using this movie to convince the public that when it comes to the UFO coverup, the military is not a player and is completely innocent. In TF1, the Secretary Of Defense expresses that he had and the rest of the military had no idea that alien robots existed. The coverup of alien robots is instead handed over to some secret organization, Sector 7, outside of the military. According to the article, there is a reason why the TFs are called N.B.E.s and why only governent agencies refer to them as such in the movie. Because N.B.E. sounds a lot like the term for a biological alien lifeform used in the U.F.O. field, E.B.E.

The person being interviewed in the article goes on to say that Hollywood has pretty much portrayed extraterrestrial beings as hostile and that he believes that the Military Industrial Complex, through its influence on Hollywood, is largely responsible for that portrayal. Basically, the complex wants the people of earth to fear aliens and view them as a threat for some reason.

When I saw the Transformers movie trailiers, some seemed highly xenophobic to me. One mentioned first that "most are here to destroy us" meaning the Decepticons. That was then followed by "some are here to protect us" as if those protecting few, the Autobots, didn't matter much compared to the Decepticon threat. It came off as another xenophobic alien invasion movie to me focussing more on how aliens are evil and threatening than how they are good. The cartoon at least seemed to place as much focus and attention on the heroism and goodness of the Autobots as on the evilness of the Decepticons.

I am wondering if the Transformers movies are being used by the Military Industrial Complex for some dishonorable purpose of trying to convince the masses that they played no part in a UFO coverup assuming that one exists and that they never threatened to shoot down and harm UFOs. I have seen something strange myself several years ago above a house so I personally believe there is something up.

I am also wondering, assuming beings are here visiting us, if the military is using Transformers and other movies to convince people to hate and fear all aliens. Perhaps, if beings are visiting us, maybe they are here for our own good but pose some threat to the power structures of this planet. Maybe that's why the military is attacking them and trying to shoot them down. Perhaps they see them as a threat to their own power and just want their technology.

Default Re: TF1 An Attempt To Absolve The Military Of It's Part In UFO Coverup?

In the art of looking way too much into things, this has to be #1.

The Truth is Out There...
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

:wtf
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+

I was thinking that as well!
    maybe it has something to do with this!
    http://www.news8austin.com/content/t...sp?ArID=232117
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by ARCEE^_^ View Post
    I was thinking that as well!
    maybe it has something to do with this!
    http://www.news8austin.com/content/t...sp?ArID=232117
    I just hope the military isn't trying to shoot at potential visitors from space. That would be so stupid of them. The playing field between E.T.'s and the U.S. military would be far less even than it is depicted in movies like Independence Day and Transformers. An E.T. race visiting us would be WAY WAY more advanced than we are. It would be easier for them to completely run over us and take over our planet than it would be for the U.S. military to defeat a tribe of primitive people living in the Amazon rain forest. WAY easier.

If these beings are benevolent, it would make much more sense for the military to put their arms down and befriend them than it would be for them to continue trying to shoot one of their ships down in the hopes of grabbing their technology. If they think they can bring down a race or races thousands, and perhaps, millions of years in advance of themselves, they are only kidding themselves.

I'm just wondering if the Pentagon is influencing Hollywood to make movies that portray aliens negatively while painting a rosy picture of the military in the process. Could it be that the military is afraid of the day when E.T.s possibly may make their presence undeniably known? Could they be fearing public outrace against them if people found out that they played a huge role in a U.F.O. coverup and were responsible for aggression against benevolent E.T.s that possessed technology that could help humanity and the environment? Is this why something like Transformers, which absolves the military of their part in the U.F.O. coverup, is being made now with D.O.D. help and influence because an undeniable U.F.O. disclosure is near? Could the military see Transformers as an opportunity to brainwash the public while boosting recruitment when troops are spread so thin because so many are in Iraq and Afganistan?

I've seen something strange in the sky myself. So I'm wondering.

At James Gilliland's ECETI ranch in Trout Lake, Washington, a huge UFO hotspot, people are seeing strange things in the sky that they cannot explain. People ranging from janitors to engineers and physicists. They are also seeing military helicopters and jets come after the sightings and try to chase these strange sky vehicles away. Why is the military being so aggressive with potential extraterrestrial visitors? What is their problem? And why are they influencing a movie, Transformers, which portrays the military as E.T. friends while their aggression towards potential space visitors is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by UnclePetey View Post
    The Truth is Out There...
    Where's Mulder and Scully when you need them?