Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alliance #3 **SPOILERS**

Default Alliance #3 **SPOILERS**

Just got it, felt like a little kid at christmas time.. Here's a handful of things that this comic reveals:

Decepticons land in

Europe, China, Africa, Australia... Nevada, and San Francisco. One other picture, could be Brazil maybe.

Jazz is laid to rest along with the TF1 decepticons. (in what looks like G1 Optimus' trailer)

Decpticons that are named:

In Italy, there's a Formula 1 racecar named Fracture. (there's 2 more with him, that will take on military vehicle alt modes.)

In Japan, Overcast (fighter jet).

In the Middle East, Jetstorm (looks like a commercial jumbo airplane of some sort).

In Florida, Dropkick and Incinerator.

In San Francisco, Swindle and Dead End driving on the Golden Gate Bridge.

In The Indian Ocean... the autobots and Major Lennox's crew are on an island training together... when suddenly, a surveillance camera in San Francisco catches Swindle causing an explosion...

Autbots and Lennox's crew "Roll out..."

Default Re: Alliance #3 **SPOILERS**

Fracture
    Overcast
    Jetstorm
    Dropkick
    Incinerator
    Swindle

In other words, bots, with the exception of Dead End, that were already in the TF1 toyline and were decided to be reused.

sounds like a whole lot of nothing happened.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    sounds like a whole lot of nothing happened.
    the writers did say that there would be a con in the movie that is utterly loyal to Lord High Protector Megatron and the Decepticon cause.Fracture

Another femcom

So we now have GoBot wanna be's... wierd...
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

I can't tell if it's a flash forward, or flash back... or even a part of the training that they're a part of on the island, but there's a scene where Bumblebee is very badly damaged, and you can see Lennox looking pretty deflated. Everyone else was killed... there's no other survivors. Bumblebee says he couldn't wait for others for back up.

The other thing.. granted, the Formula 1 racing car is taking the name Fracture, could it be that the Stunticons and Menasor come into play? (since Dead End is also in the mix)

Actually, according to the TFWiki, Dead End is the Decepticon Jolt.

Banned

I just went over the Alliance issue 3 again and knowticed that Overcast who landed in Japan took on the form of an F-15 Eagle which at this point is the top Jet in Japan. I thought that was a cool throwback to G-1 and looked up some F-15s from Japan and came up with these...

Banned

those are some pretty nice planes...would that be jetfire?...or what?

Banned

also i knowticed that no new Autobots made an intro in this issue and no D-cons were killed, so just maybe these cons will make it to the movie? Im also wouldering who the two Cons are that took military forms that were with Fracture. I dont think their names were ever said. One of them took the Osprey which Springer was said to be and may be in the movie. What if this is Springer but he is undercover as a Con? I dont think they would have both an Autobot and Con in the movie as the same form?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    those are some pretty nice planes...would that be jetfire?...or what?
    No Jetfire is the U.S. SR-71

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    No Jetfire is the U.S. SR-71
    oooh ya...so who would that Japanese plane be....or is there proof it is in the movie even?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    oooh ya...so who would that Japanese plane be....or is there proof it is in the movie even?
    no its not proof that any bot in the movie is an F-15... i was just saying in the 3rd issue of Alliance the D-con Overcast takes the form of an F-15 from Japan. So i pulled up some pics of some of thier F-15s to see what he could look like if he was in the movie.

Banned

no its not proof that any bot in the movie is an F-15... i was just saying in the 3rd issue of Alliance the D-con Overcast takes the form of an F-15 from Japan. So i pulled up some pics of some of thier F-15s to see what he could look like if he was in the movie.
    okay, sorry for the misunderstanding

I haven't gotten around to getting the comic. I have a question to ask though. I read somewhere that on the very first page, someone's looking at a tube that looks very much like the one in one of the official movie pics that appears to have a face in it. That person is saying that the tube looks empty on that first page. Is this true?

I felt as though the shot of the F-15 falling off the carrier after it was hit by the falling Protoforms was enough of a clue at least on Decepticon would be hitting up Eagle Power!

Banned

also i knowticed that no new Autobots made an intro in this issue and no D-cons were killed, so just maybe these cons will make it to the movie? Im also wouldering who the two Cons are that took military forms that were with Fracture. I dont think their names were ever said. One of them took the Osprey which Springer was said to be and may be in the movie. What if this is Springer but he is undercover as a Con? I dont think they would have both an Autobot and Con in the movie as the same form?

ok im correcting myself on this. It is Incenerator who along with Dropkick... takes on the form of the Osprey and he unknown Con's that are with Fracture take on the form of what looks to be a Blackhawk and an Abrams tank. Whoever the Blackhawk is may be the Chopper we saw in the Game Trailer? If that was not Blackout.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckage View Post
    I haven't gotten around to getting the comic. I have a question to ask though. I read somewhere that on the very first page, someone's looking at a tube that looks very much like the one in one of the official movie pics that appears to have a face in it. That person is saying that the tube looks empty on that first page. Is this true?
    the tube you was told about is on page 21 and it does look like the one we seen in the pics for the trailer with the soldiers arond it. The tube in the comic is holding the shard from the Allspark. Good thinking on that. I would not have thought of that.

I felt as though the shot of the F-15 falling off the carrier after it was hit by the falling Protoforms was enough of a clue at least on Decepticon would be hitting up Eagle Power!
    sorry F-15's are not carrier planes the ones you saw falling off the sinking carrier were F-18's

and the only other planes that can land on a aircraft carrier also might be F-14 Tomcats that look slightly like an F-15 that were used in the movie Top Gun or Harriers but the F-14s have been retired to the boneyard and Harriers were given to the marines so if any plane would be used like he said it would probably be an F-18 Hornet

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Faceh View Post
    sorry F-15's are not carrier planes the ones you saw falling off the sinking carrier were F-18's
    Quote Originally Posted by deception24 View Post
    and the only other planes that can land on a aircraft carrier also might be F-14 Tomcats that look slightly like an F-15 that were used in the movie Top Gun or Harriers but the F-14s have been retired to the boneyard and Harriers were given to the marines so if any plane would be used like he said it would probably be an F-18 Hornet
    Well i will say you are both right about the F-18s as the 18 is the Navy's main carrier based jet and soon will be replased by the F-22 but the F-15s were used by the Navy and did take off from a carrier as well. the F-15N was used by the Navy to replace the F-14 and then later it too was replased by the F-18.

the F-35 also has two other varients, one that is a harrior, and the other desgned for an aircraft carrier. I also believe they have started putting the F-22's on carriers
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

I just wanna post my opinion here... I'm not triyng to correct anybody, and I haven't seen Alliance #3 yet.... but I wil SOON!!!! hehhehe

I don't know if it's a F-15, or a F-18, but for all we know, Bay can even put a Ferrari in the carrier if he wants to.... PLUS, it wouldn't be the first time we see a thecnical mistake.... look at what happened with Barricade in the first movie..... in one scene he's in the chase, and in the next one he's gone (?) [and they had to fix that in the reign of Starscream]

So to me there's no way of telling:
    If that specific jet is in the carrier or not
    If that's the place where the decepticon scans it from or not, or
    If the jet will be in the movie or not.....

I do think that the jet looks cool though, and I hope it makes it into the movie.... I do think there are some chances of it, but no certainty.

Well i will say you are both right about the F-18s as the 18 is the Navy's main carrier based jet and soon will be replased by the F-22 but the F-15s were used by the Navy and did take off from a carrier as well. the F-15N was used by the Navy to replace the F-14 and then later it too was replased by the F-18.

Ummmm, no....

F-15's were/are land-based aircraft used strictly by the Air Force. The re were a few investigative landings by AF planes onto carriers, but nothing for actual carrier-borne naval aircraft.

Back on subject- 6 protoforms into the fleet- one has to turn into some kind of naval combatant...
    SUCK MY POPSICLE!

hoho so the blue tube that we've seen on one of the empire image hold the allspark fragment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.