Thread: Something That Doesn't Make Sense About Possible ROTF Scene (Spoilers)

Default Something That Doesn't Make Sense About Possible ROTF Scene (Spoilers)

Potential Spoilers
    According to rumors from PhillyFilmGirl, Sam goes crazy in his classroom, reads a huge astronomy book in seconds, and writes all sorts of weird symbols on the boards and on paper. It has been speculated that the "splinter" that Sam gets ahold of, mentioned in the leaked call sheet, is what makes him go nuts. It has been speculated that the "splinter" that does this to Sam is the Allspark shard.

Well, in TF1, Sam held the entire Allspark cube for many minutes, if not, an hour. And it didn't do a thing to him. It didn't make him go crazy. So why would one tiny piece make him loose it?

I am beginning to wonder if it isn't the Allspark shard, but something else, that makes Sam go crazy and learn something about early TF history on Earth. According to PhillyFilmGirl, it's a box that Sam gets that makes him go off the edge after he touches it.

Any thoughts?

Default Re: Something That Doesn't Make Sense About Possible ROTF Scene (Spoilers)

I think it's effects are long term. Doesn't make one go nuts right away. Then you wonder about Simmons. Even though Simmons is a crack pot as it is, he doesn't sound as nuts as Sam in this scene. I think S7 might have some kinda technology at Hoover Dam that keeps it's energy from affecting the people that work there.

Default Re: Something That Doesn't Make Sense About Possible ROTF Scene (Spoilers)

well think about it hes just holding the alspark its not a splinter that usually what brakes the skin and goes deep down inside you?

it took his great grandfather years to finally go crazy so i agree with the long term effects as well finally hitting.

Or....

Maybe it's Megatron. Because Archibald Witwicky went crazy and blind after Megs zapped him. I doubt Sam will go blind in this movie since Megatron didn't zap him. Maybe it's just from being around Megatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Or....

Maybe it's Megatron. Because Archibald Witwicky went crazy and blind after Megs zapped him. I doubt Sam will go blind in this movie since Megatron didn't zap him. Maybe it's just from being around Megatron.
    Sam's madness could explain that he calls Fallen (if he does)... Or yeah, some lik with Megatron/Galvatron...
    Another Brick in the Wall

I think allspark effected him from first movie and in second he goes nuts.
    Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by deception24 View Post
    it took his great grandfather years to finally go crazy so i agree with the long term effects as well finally hitting.
    I think it looks like more plot holes than anything else. Sam handled the full Allspark and it did nothing to him for an entire year or two. Then, according to rumors, he handles some sort of splinter, which is possibly the Allspark shard, and some weird metal box, and he goes nuts.
    Last edited by Wreckage; 02-26-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Well, i think if it was a splinter of the allspark, it would make more sence than a long term affect of the intire cube. I mean, the cube itself was giving out some sort of radiation, but it was stable. A shard wont be as stable as the whole thing, so it is possible it could zap someone...
    Somthing else could zap also, but what is still a mistery. What couls a little metal box be? Probebly nothing from Cyberton, all those things are giant, considering the size of the transformers...
    Though im not sure if thats the whole story behind it. I think we dont know much about the storyline yet... There trying there best not to leak any info.

Man... i sure talked a lot

Quote Originally Posted by deception24 View Post
    his grandfather saw the writing and saw megatron..
    if you saw something like that and started telling people of the "ice monster" you uncovered... you'd be thought of as crazy as well