Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DINO BOTS why not and here is why

Lightbulb DINO BOTS why not and here is why

ok every one has seen where they said a robot dino would be to hard to explain but we can have a 20ft scorpion aka "scorponok"????? :lol so why cant we have a trex? also in the TF2 trailer i think its a Insecticon that sam pulls the head off of, second we can also have Ravage! every one here knows that is him on the beach

Grimlock, Slag, sludge, snarl, and swoop cant be that hard to explain..

Default Re: DINO BOTS why not and here is why

Guess I am confused by the thread title. I thought you were gonna tell us WHY the DinoBots can't be in the movie? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MR.2 View Post
    ok every one has seen where they said a robot dino would be to hard to explain but we can have a 20ft scorpion aka "scorponok"????? :lol so why cant we have a trex? also in the TF2 trailer i think its a Insecticon that sam pulls the head off of, second we can also have Ravage! every one here knows that is him on the beach

lol ^^^^ above is why "we can have a 20ft scorpion"

Quote Originally Posted by cuguy View Post
    Guess I am confused by the thread title. I thought you were gonna tell us WHY the DinoBots can't be in the movie? LOL
    lol

Because scorpions, bugs, and big cats exist in present day time.

Dinos exist in present day time also, in the museums, preserved, and probably with one or two bones missing...
    Autobot presence detected... Commence extermination.....
    -Soundwave 2nd in command

the dinobots would have to go to a museum to scan their form. i think it would be a little weird if a few giant robots went in a full museum just to get a form of an dino.:wtf
    besides, how would they hide from humans? it is not every day you see a trex walking down the street...

how about despite their popularity, they are not needed in the movie...

as cool as it would be to see them in a movie, there is just no need. I would rather see bots that can carry conversations with each other more than "Me Grimlok KING!!"
    Ironhide kills Barricade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillypuddy View Post
    how about despite their popularity, they are not needed in the movie...

as cool as it would be to see them in a movie, there is just no need. I would rather see bots that can carry conversations with each other more than "Me Grimlok KING!!"
    Remember, Grimlock was feared by all decepticons.
    so in brute force, no one can match the dinos.
    But this debate is pretty much useless, now that we know they are not in the movie.

what if there whole point in the move was to help fight the fallen, or devastator??? and also have you ever seen a 20FT long scorpion??????
    what if they were just more machine than flesh and the dino bots were made by wheeljack so sam could give him the idea to make the dinos if they are just used as warriors who cars what they look like

also lets keep this in mind who here has ever see a car turn into a robot that can speek and think for itself i think any thing can go in this movie its a sifi move :deadhorse1:

1.) A car is actually a disguise.

2.) It would be stupid for a robot to go to a museum to find a form, Scorponok has sand to hide in.

3.) Do you think by putting your text in bold print will help you make a point?

got you to look lol dont get mad i am just saying maybe there point is not to hide.. if they are needed they turn them on and when they are not need they are put up and turned off and hidden... in this one there whole point is to fear the decepticons maybe the autobots build a base in this one and the dino bots are used to defend it think of them as special forces for the auto bots

Calm down people, no reason to fight over a movie and some characters.
    The dino thing is old, no reason to bring this back up.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOctane View Post
    Calm down people, no reason to fight over a movie and some characters.
    The dino thing is old, no reason to bring this back up.

ok i just hope we will at least see UNICRON one day but maybe a transfomrer the size of a moon or a planet is not in the realm of what is real also

i had an idea a long time ago about them. it would prove how stupid they are too.

basically when all the autobots makes their trip down, they all land in different places in the world and get their disguises their, like they do. the dinobots would land in the same general area, outside a theme park. the theme park would have some giant dinosaur exhibit, roller coaster, all that. so they see them, stupidly think it's a great idea and disguise as them. people just think their giants robotic attractions going haywire. at night they find prime and he basically calls them stupid so they change forms, i.e. grimlock to a big truck of some kind, etc.

that way, you wouldn't have to explain giant diosaurs the whole movie but you get a little nostalgic clip of them as dinos for the original fans to appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by McNasty View Post
    i had an idea a long time ago about them. it would prove how stupid they are too.

basically when all the autobots makes their trip down, they all land in different places in the world and get their disguises their, like they do. the dinobots would land in the same general area, outside a theme park. the theme park would have some giant dinosaur exhibit, roller coaster, all that. so they see them, stupidly think it's a great idea and disguise as them. people just think their giants robotic attractions going haywire. at night they find prime and he basically calls them stupid so they change forms, i.e. grimlock to a big truck of some kind, etc.

that way, you wouldn't have to explain giant diosaurs the whole movie but you get a little nostalgic clip of them as dinos for the original fans to appreciate.
    thats not a bad idea cuz the dino bots were........ well lets just say not all there .... ME GRIMLOCK....:wtf.... lol they could just land at night when the park is closed and they could start tearing the park apart prim bitch slaps grim lock and get them a better mode like grimlock could be a short bus lol

Wow, this debate will never die!!! I for one have stated my two cernts many times on this. I believe they (Bay) could very easily bring the Dinobots into these movies. There is no reason not to in my books. When Bay first said he did not want to deal with beast bots, I thought ok, I can understand that. But like everyone hasw seen, first he had Skorpinok now Ravage. So now it's why the hell not the Dinobots. When you think about then different ways they could pick the forms it could be as simple them pulling information from the Web. Remember when Prime said they got their info from the world wide web. Lots of info on Dino's on there. Reasonds that they would choose those could be because of thier size. Or they could do like what IDW comics did. The story line was that on Cybertron the Dinobots were called Dyno-bots. They lived for fighting. So, I for one would love to see them used in the movies. As for them hiding there are plenty places on this planet they could stay til needed where they wouldn't be bothered or seen. For example a jungle!!!
    Name: Battlebot
    Faction: Dark Guardian/Decepticon
    Alt Mode:Tank/Shuttle
    Height:256'

Banned

ok it has been said that they could not find a way to fit them into the current story but are thinking of ways to intro them in later movies. I have said it before and will say it again. Just do like they did in the animated cartoon. We all know there could be some big wig corperation that has or gets tech from either Megs or any other bot for that matter and uses this tech to make its own bots. Whats not to say that someone like in the animated cartoon cant make life like (thinking on thier own) dino-bots for some theam park and then you take it from there. They can be robotic and have the real fake rubbery skin at first. Something happens and the skin is melted off to show the robotic bodies under and im sure by this point most everyone in the world will know of TFs because of the events in ROTF. So there will be no need to hide the Dino-bots... who cares?

thats not a bad idea cuz the dino bots were........ well lets just say not all there .... ME GRIMLOCK....:wtf.... lol they could just land at night when the park is closed and they could start tearing the park apart prim bitch slaps grim lock and get them a better mode like grimlock could be a short bus lol
    Grimlock created the technobots pretty smart if you ask me:lol
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

Steven spielberg has the Jurassic Park franchise. Why not have Grimlock land in the set of jurassic park and take the form of the T-rex used in the movie? Would be a cool nod to steven spielberg as well.

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Nah, we're fine thanks.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Banned

Steven spielberg has the Jurassic Park franchise. Why not have Grimlock land in the set of jurassic park and take the form of the T-rex used in the movie? Would be a cool nod to steven spielberg as well.
    very creative...very creative indeed...that would actually be quite funny

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    Nah, we're fine thanks.
    but he does make a good point....but i still like urs, lol....SCR can be a hard egg to crack at times...lol

Why the hell would they disguise themselves as dinosaurs????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xsubs View Post
    Why the hell would they disguise themselves as dinosaurs????
    for a powerful altmode

Ok at least Panthers and Scorpions DO exist today.

Dinosarus do NOT
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

in the barn looking after the llamas! +_+

ok I'm not going to go into this but all I can say is
    :wtf would the all mighty and powerful Mr Bay put in a Dino bot?
    they were like the worst bots out of anyone!
    and they had no brain!
    "ddduuuhhh.. Grimlock smash!"
    completely stupid!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alASw1GdaL4
    most beautiful thing i have ever seen!